Me and My Family

Old Oct 24th 2019, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by BEVS
Rascals.

Take it with good heart P11. I am sure you will. British humour at its best.
Didn't Hannibal Lecter say that........?
Old Oct 24th 2019, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

GREETINGS!!! and felicitations to all of you out there today.

One of my favourite sayings in life is "Tomorrow is another Day"..Well today i am proud to say that i have my Lovely Lady back (it's as if she was never even away).I woke up this morning to a splendid breakfast of bacon,eggs and sausages on the table,accompanied by bread and butter and washed down with lashings of hot milky tea.After breakfast she gave me a full one hour massage and apologised for all of the nefarious wrongdoings she has perpetrated down the years.It seems that she has been working these past few weeks after all.She has been scrubbing floors at the local hospital to save up money to pay her debts,but being the Pinay that she is,she was just too proud to admit to carrying out menial work.Indeed,on inspection of her knees and elbows,i could not help but notice that they are red raw,which is surely an indication that laborious manual work has indeed taken place.I now feel somewhat guilty about this unfortunate turn of events,and have decided to give her 3000 PHP by way of a treat to alleviate her weariness.I think this act of kindness on my part may have humbled her,as,when i gave her the money, she collapsed into my arms,sobbing uncontrollably,telling me how sorry she was for hurting me.

The dog is not here any more.Apparently she has given it to an Auntie that lives in a village some 100 or so miles away,as my LL felt that she could not focus all of her attention on me while there is a third party getting in the way.I will miss the dog but it had started to be a bit of a nuisance to be quite honest.As for future,I feel right now may be the time to re-invest in gold,especially with the pound being as unstable as it is,due to Brexit.We will sit down over a sumptuous dinner tonight and discuss a way on how we can restructure and implement a new business strategy,as i am sure she is now in the right frame of mind to make a go of things this time round.

Right now,i am sat here drinking a cold one,while she is pottering about in the kitchen preparing a meat pie for said dinner.Meat pie is a very very rare treat indeed,though she has warned me that the meat may be slightly tough,due to not having time to marinate it overnight.

So,that's about it.Back to normality again with my LL looking and behaving like the demure Filipino Princess that she is.

PS,two large watermelon in the corner of the kitchen have not gone unnoticed by yours truly.......it could be a GREAT night tonight.The prognosis is GOOD.

Regards.

Last edited by jaygee68; Oct 24th 2019 at 8:30 am.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 8:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Words fail me.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

...just some light hearted fun,Polly...but still can't help thinking he will go back.I hope not.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Short and sweet. Poor internet again..

Moving to another island tomorrow night. No further upsets today thankfully. I can report that our dog is alive and well so the scene was well acted.

Regards
Old Oct 24th 2019, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings...

Moving to another island tomorrow night. No further upsets today thankfully. I can report that our dog is alive and well so the scene was well acted.

Regards
Is this it? Or just a passive aggressive play on your side and you’ll return later?
Old Oct 24th 2019, 10:43 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
...just some light hearted fun,Polly...but still can't help thinking he will go back.I hope not.
Maybe he'll buy a .45, come back, take the boyfriend out in the bush and blow his shit away, and tell LL she'd better start repaying the money she's stolen from him if she knows what's good for her and her family. Scene ends with him sitting on the beach at sunset, beer in hand, and the little dog laying contentedly beside him.
Edit: Just read about the move, excellent!
Old Oct 24th 2019, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Regards
Well done on escape P11 (I hope there are no plans to return to LL ver 1.0 however rosy she makes).

Just take it as an expensive (emotionally and $ wise lesson) and dont let it marr you on your next LL version 2.0.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Joking aside,PLEASE make this a clean break,P11...All the best.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedpipe In goal, in the kitchen, or elswhere.......?
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Smart arse
I showed my wife his post, best Tweedpipe stays well away from Capiz
Old Oct 24th 2019, 12:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Me and My Family

Greetings...

Regards
Good to hear you are ok
Old Oct 24th 2019, 3:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Regards

Safe travels and happy landings.

Damn but it is disconcerting to be able to read LL so easily and correctly.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Rete;12753470

Damn but it is disconcerting to be able to read LL so easily and correctly.[/QUOTE]
Yourself along with the many others who've been following this thread since it started.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 5:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pica

Yourself along with the many others who've been following this thread since it started.
So many believed the video that all I could do was shake my head. The woman is a first class manipulator and truly either belongs behind bars or in a mental institution. Wouldn't put it pass her to claim to have multiple personalities.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 5:28 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
So many believed the video that all I could do was shake my head. The woman is a first class manipulator and truly either belongs behind bars or in a mental institution. Wouldn't put it pass her to claim to have multiple personalities.
I believed it and still do to a certain extent. P11's reported it as 'alive and well', but that doesn't mean that the throttling and shaking he saw in the video didn't hurt it at the time. People like her should NEVER be allowed to be responsible for an animal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.