Me and My Family

Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thought I would pick up on a couple of points....

Abandonment is a serious crime for the foreigner in the Philippines and can result in deportation. So, its easy to just back and say don't pay for anything. So if I refuse to pay for her trip to the OB tomorrow, it may give her sufficient ammunition to start proceedings against me and given half the chance, she would.
Remember she is committing adultery if the boyfriend story is true, that could be 6 years in jail for her, that is quite a bargaining chip if she threatens abandonment.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Abandonment is a serious crime for the foreigner in the Philippines and can result in deportation. So, its easy to just back and say don't pay for anything. So if I refuse to pay for her trip to the OB tomorrow, it may give her sufficient ammunition to start proceedings against me and given half the chance, she would. Next month will be different, she would have received her first wage package. We are talking about 2300 peso.

The loan....I agreed to pay the interest until she gets a job and helps to contribute paying the loan off. Yes, I know its not my loan which is why I intend to let her deal with it now that I have proved she scammed me of 15k.

In summary, I need to ensure she cannot make a case against me. I know she will try....I hope not to give her that opportunity.

Regards
She knows you are scared of her. She will keep playing with your goodheartedness.
Until you call her bluff and go on a looong holiday never to return, she will keep doing what she has been doing to you till now. She doesn't care whether she hurts you, "kicks you in your teeth".
But you dread going back to a cold climate for a while to make a break, then start fresh. UK won't extradite you back to her. The beach is too attractive it seems.
My conclusion, next year you are no further on.
Why would not paying her debt be abandonment? It is her debt.
It's your life, not mine.

Last edited by Thairetired2016; Oct 20th 2019 at 12:05 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah,go on a holiday....for 25 years or so.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

T2016.....
*******Why would not paying her debt be abandonment? It is her debt.******
I never said that. Not paying her medical bills whilst she is financially dependant on me.....is

Regards
Old Oct 20th 2019, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Not paying her medical bills whilst she is financially dependant on me.....is
I am sure you could explain that you thought the boyfriend was rich as well so she could be dependant on him.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone is financially dependent: employer/pension/family/partner or spouse/inheritance etc etc
Old Oct 20th 2019, 1:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Understand what you are saying and appreciate the need to do things in a way that will protect you lawfully.

Can a case of adultery be used for a divorce if you only have heresay as evidence or do you need evidence to prove the case?
Old Oct 20th 2019, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rete
Understand what you are saying and appreciate the need to do things in a way that will protect you lawfully.

Can a case of adultery be used for a divorce if you only have heresay as evidence or do you need evidence to prove the case?
I think first p11 needs to prove ( not to us i might add) that he is actually married.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Abandonment is a serious crime for the foreigner in the Philippines and can result in deportation. So, its easy to just back and say don't pay for anything. So if I refuse to pay for her trip to the OB tomorrow, it may give her sufficient ammunition to start proceedings against me and given half the chance, she would. Next month will be different, she would have received her first wage package. We are talking about 2300 peso.

The loan....I agreed to pay the interest until she gets a job and helps to contribute paying the loan off. Yes, I know its not my loan which is why I intend to let her deal with it now that I have proved she scammed me of 15k.

In summary, I need to ensure she cannot make a case against me. I know she will try....I hope not to give her that opportunity.

Regards
But even if you paid for her trip, after the event, knowing her she would lie and say you never helped with a cent. You would have to prove to the contrary. Everything you appear to be doing to help her, she will turn it against you. There's nothing worse than a (crazy) woman scorned. As has been said already a thousand times, just get out, and don't look back.
It's a bit late for it now, but the first thing I would have done on seeing sexy nightdresses appear, is to follow her at a distance with a camera, or better still get a fellow expat or other local friend to do the same in return for a small payment. That proof would be far more advantageous to you rather than offering with yet another payment (for a trip???) which - true to form, she'd probably pocket immediately.

Old Oct 20th 2019, 4:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
I doubt very much that there is a job, therefore no wages.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

T2016.....

*******Why would not paying her debt be abandonment? It is her debt.****** I never said that. Not paying her medical bills whilst she is financially dependant on me.....is

Regards
You seem to worry a lot about a creditor.
This creates the impression you feel responsible to pay her debt/s.
Medical bills? Health issues seem to be her method of getting your attention back. And she suceeds every time.
What do folks in the Phils do who cannot afford to pay for hospitals? Do they just go and slowly die?
Old Oct 20th 2019, 5:35 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

She has an OB appointment tomorrow and wishes me to go with her.
An OB medical appointment is an obstetrics appointment
Old Oct 20th 2019, 5:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
I think first p11 needs to prove ( not to us i might add) that he is actually married.
I believe he said he had checked online and that yes, the marriage is registered. Unless he can prove that she was married before and there was no annulment and/or divorce, then he is legally married.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 5:53 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
An OB medical appointment is an obstetrics appointment
Here in the states it is called an ob/gyn appointment. P11 is male. What does he know

I'm curious how she expects him to make it to the big city in time for her appointment and how she intends to keep the appointment if she is working nights and days, as well.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 6:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Here in the states it is called an ob/gyn appointment. P11 is male. What does he know

I'm curious how she expects him to make it to the big city in time for her appointment and how she intends to keep the appointment if she is working nights and days, as well.
She’s playing him like a fiddle.

I’m thinking she will come up with some sort of condition to get P11’s sympathy. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she says she’s pregnant with his baby.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.