Me and My Family

Old Oct 19th 2019, 9:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
Been checking in occasionally on this thread for the last few years. Seems things have finally come to a head. I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear in detail how the escape went down, once P11 gets settled and a decent connection. And also to hear how he goes on from here.

There are plenty of other pleasant beaches and LLs in the region, neither of which will break the bank, so I assume you won't be heading back to UK just in time for a freezing winter? Whatever happens, I wish you good luck mate. After the lunacy of the last few years you deserve it.
Hopefully he'll avoid any ladies, lovely or otherwise for a fair while.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Hopefully he'll avoid any ladies, lovely or otherwise for a fair while.
yes but will they avoid him 🥂
Old Oct 19th 2019, 11:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck P11. It's not an easy choice to leave someone and something you love(d), but I think you know in your heart of hearts it's the right thing to do. I wish you the very best.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
With P11's luck this could be his next LL
At least with a couple of additional body-parts to sell if the going ever gets tough. Phil11's LL sold her heart way back in an earlier chapter - assuming she had a genuine one in the first place!

Phil11, I'm delighted to hear that at long last you've finally seen the light. You know it makes sense! Looking forward to hear of happier times, and especially your pension savings increasing in health.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 19th 2019 at 5:40 pm. Reason: Pic removed
Old Oct 19th 2019, 1:51 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You have made a most difficult decision by leaving. Whether you are leaving for good or not, it is hoped that you find peace within yourself and regain the sense of self that you have lost during your turbulent marriage.

I believe you are a good person with a heart and soul bigger than many and that when you love, you love with all of your emotions. The hard times are not over for you even if you don't return and more likely than not you will have to deal with the LL again in the future, if only to seek an annulment or divorce. Look after yourself, P11. You deserve happiness and contentment in your later years.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 3:13 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

If you are with friends locally, please be careful. She may actually be in the next village with the probable bf, and not where she says she is.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 4:02 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
If you are with friends locally, please be careful. She may actually be in the next village with the probable bf, and not where she says she is.
That was my thought, too. If it's normally a 5 hour bus ride to the big city but she says she was there in 3.5 it's more likely that she's only a few minutes away in the next village with the boyfriend. I hope P11 covered his tracks on the way out of town.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Short and sweet I'm afraid....poor internet again.

She has borrowed a friends mobile and gets access to her FB page. Her creditor messages her there.

Not much has changed. She had the odd tantrum, suicide threats etc, but nothing on the scale before thankfully. Perhaps its because she is at work...or with a bf and not alone at home.

She has an OB appointment tomorrow and wishes me to go with her. I refused and told her I never wanted to see her again until this is resolved. I will check the payment receipt carefully and warned her of that.

Creditor is issuing veiled threats now to me and my wife. This is spooking her and is getting wound up about it. I told her we are awaiting her money from her customer.

We are no further forward clearing up this issue and I expect therefore to leave this island for good. I will need to leave on or before the 28th, that is when the interest payments (2 months) become due. Once I am away from here, I will send the creditor a msg that I have wiped my hands clean of the debt and she should contact my wife for the 38k and capital 191k owing. Not forgetting the 30k she owes to the other guy. I want to be in an as safe place as possible....away from here. Good luck to her on that. She gets paid on the 30th so she reckons. I will advise both parties that the loan is illegal. They can fight it out themselves.

Now for some sickening news if true. An ex-pat came up to me yesterday and states categorically she is having an affair and has done so for some time. He cannot name the source or details (I think his wife) as he has been sworn to secrecy. I wish I didn't believe him. But I do, Sadly.

That's all for now. I wish to thank you all for the support and encouragement....it helps greatly. Thank you.

Regards
Old Oct 20th 2019, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Short and sweet I'm afraid....poor internet again.

She has borrowed a friends mobile and gets access to her FB page. Her creditor messages her there.

Not much has changed. She had the odd tantrum, suicide threats etc, but nothing on the scale before thankfully. Perhaps its because she is at work...or with a bf and not alone at home.

She has an OB appointment tomorrow and wishes me to go with her. I refused and told her I never wanted to see her again until this is resolved. I will check the payment receipt carefully and warned her of that.
Why do you need to check the payments and receipts? Are you going to pay?

Creditor is issuing veiled threats now to me and my wife. This is spooking her and is getting wound up about it. I told her we are awaiting her money from her customer.

We are no further forward clearing up this issue and I expect therefore to leave this island for good. I will need to leave on or before the 28th, that is when the interest payments (2 months) become due. Once I am away from here, I will send the creditor a msg that I have wiped my hands clean of the debt and she should contact my wife for the 38k and capital 191k owing. Not forgetting the 30k she owes to the other guy. I want to be in an as safe place as possible....away from here. Good luck to her on that. She gets paid on the 30th so she reckons. I will advise both parties that the loan is illegal. They can fight it out themselves.
I would just change phone number. Why tell the creditor in writing that you're no longer involved on the debt... that implies you were. Just disappear.

Now for some sickening news if true. An ex-pat came up to me yesterday and states categorically she is having an affair and has done so for some time. He cannot name the source or details (I think his wife) as he has been sworn to secrecy. I wish I didn't believe him. But I do, Sadly.
So what was the news?

Old Oct 20th 2019, 10:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

I refused and told her I never wanted to see her again until this is resolved.
I trust this is a slip of the keyboard - or are you holding the door open?
Old Oct 20th 2019, 10:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Wait, what? You want to see her again if she fixes this? Obviously she won't but even so, it's an odd thing to say to her.

Creditor is issuing veiled threats now to me and my wife. This is spooking her and is getting wound up about it. I told her we are awaiting her money from her customer..... I will send the creditor a msg that I have wiped my hands clean of the debt and she should contact my wife for the 38k and capital 191k owing. Not forgetting the 30k she owes to the other guy.
Why would you send the creditor a message? It's not your debt, it's never been your debt. You have no reason to wipe your hands. Even now you're taking some responsibility for the debt.

This should not be a surprise to you. I realise it's hard having confirmation but you must have been aware. Many people on here who can only go by what you write have been telling you this for a fair while.

Honestly P11, please just leave. Don't send messages to her, her family, the supposed creditor etc etc, just go. Find a quiet seaside village on a different island, brush yourself off and live in peace. Good luck.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I would pick up on a couple of points....

Abandonment is a serious crime for the foreigner in the Philippines and can result in deportation. So, its easy to just back and say don't pay for anything. So if I refuse to pay for her trip to the OB tomorrow, it may give her sufficient ammunition to start proceedings against me and given half the chance, she would. Next month will be different, she would have received her first wage package. We are talking about 2300 peso.

The loan....I agreed to pay the interest until she gets a job and helps to contribute paying the loan off. Yes, I know its not my loan which is why I intend to let her deal with it now that I have proved she scammed me of 15k.

In summary, I need to ensure she cannot make a case against me. I know she will try....I hope not to give her that opportunity.

Regards
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

If she was mine i would put her on the game,make her earn and pay back all she owes me,then send her packing.

Am i being too soft?
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
If she was mine i would put her on the game,make her earn and pay back all she owes me,then send her packing.

Am i being too soft?
You are joking of course? Pimping out your own wife!
Old Oct 20th 2019, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol...i just said it to get a reaction,but the crux of the post is this:P11 really needs to be MUCH MUCH tougher with this "Lovely Lady"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.