Me and My Family

Old Oct 16th 2019, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
I fear you're playing by different rules to everyone else in this saga, and they're taking advantage of it. You should heed the old advice about not bringing a knife to a gunfight...
Quite possibly correct. But you forget one thing....I am a foreigner. I need to abide by the rules.

Regards
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Why?

Just move on. Life is far too short .

Y'know. We're not all reading this saga as we're hooked on this drama soap opera. I check in because of concern for your well-being & hoping for resolve.
If you leave, which you should, then I will more enjoy reading how you rebuild and resettle. People will still be interested in reading your blog posts.

And exactly my sentiments. @Phil11, I sincerely hope I will still be reading your posts in a year's time in happier circumstances. However the way you are carrying on with those crazy, holier than thou sentiments in spite of the extreme gravity of the situation/abuse from your 'wife', I fear that the odds are loaded in favour of reading your obituary news instead of a happy ending.
Without admitting it, it almost seems that you're awaiting the worst to happen, again wanting the proof and all the facts, instead of using that basic commodity - common sense! And getting your arse out of there, as most of us have been urging for so long.
Note: I've put the word obituary in bold as it may just provide the final wake-up-call, but perhaps you just prefer to wait for the raw facts - that unfortunately you wouldn't still be around to read.......
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
*****There is clearly a new individual on the block****** Quite possibly. But where is your proof on this sweeping statement? Sexy negligee might be clue. Could be. But let me tell you two things...... (1) She has always complained that the bed sit is hot, humid and uncomfortable for sleeping. She always has trouble sleeping anyway coming off nights. It would make perfect sense to wear something more comfortable...Di Ba? (2) She is a clever individual..Do you think she would blow an illicit affair by deliberately hanging out her sexy nightie for me to see? She knows that I bring in the laundry on many occasions. Now, before I get accused of defending her, I am not. Just stating facts. I am not into sweeping statements or jumping to conclusions.

Regards
If there is a new boy on the block and you have proof, then she can end up in jail for upto 6 years for adulatory, that is if you are legally married ( Ignore last bit just seen that you are )

Last edited by Stokkevn; Oct 16th 2019 at 9:07 am.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

******Exactly, why bother paying anything*******
Try Abandonment for starters if we are legally married. This will be established soon. Again, you are jumping to conclusions.

******There is clearly a new individual on the block******
Quite possibly. But where is your proof on this sweeping statement? Sexy negligee might be clue. Could be. But let me tell you two things...... (1) She has always complained that the bed sit is hot, humid and uncomfortable for sleeping. She always has trouble sleeping anyway coming off nights. It would make perfect sense to wear something more comfortable...Di Ba? (2) She is a clever individual..Do you think she would blow an illicit affair by deliberately hanging out her sexy nightie for me to see? She knows that I bring in the laundry on many occasions. Now, before I get accused of defending her, I am not. Just stating facts. I am not into sweeping statements or jumping to conclusions.

Regards

P11, Your very good at stating the facts. Have you no imagination, or are you incapable of analising the facts that you already have......deceit, lies, scamimg, money grabbing, false emotions, etc.etc. You really are blind to your pathetic, sad, circumstances, which are entirely your fault.............dont ask me to explain, I AM STATING FACTS. Your pathetic arguments are now very tiresome.
I used to have some sympathy for you however you are so stubbon and clearly cannot put two and two together, that any sympathy I had has rapidly deminished.
To be honest your head in the sand attitute makes think you deserve all that is coming, and it want be bliss, or nice.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 10:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Thanks for your uplifting and positive replies. Most welcome at this particular time.

There has been a development. As you know I have people here watching my back and keeping an eye on my wife. I heard this morning from an ex-pats wife that on more than occasion, the father of the two sons who lives in the next village has been visiting my wife at our house. I believe it is when I leave to go to the beach which is always about the same time late afternoon. He awaits at a nearby sari sari store which I have to pass enroute to the beach and then he visits. I don't know how often (yet) but there has been a recent visit. For what purpose? Now it could be something innocent concerning the two sons....indeed I had to buy one of them some uniform for cub scouts. Or it could be something more sinister. Remember, he is the guy who wanted to marry her but she refused stating that she was already married. Maybe he is blackmailing her. But that is just speculation. I am trying to find out more about the visits and have put the word out. When I leave for the beach in future, I will keep an eye out at the sari sari store and if I spot him....I will double back. I am always armed with pepper spray and the police station is 5 mins away.

Creditor contacted me this morning and she seems resigned to have to wait. No threats. Expects 2 months payment at the end of this month. Some breathing space for me.

Regards
I can think of only one reason for the visits being made when you're not there.

Also breathing space? Why do you need it, it's not your debt and you shouldn't be discussing it with the woman, let alone thinking about paying it.

With due respect to you, who says I will be paying out 38k next month? As far as PSA is concerned, that can be done at any time. Also, she has already admitted that it is not registered....so why should she lie about that? She let that secret slip. Probably one reason for her recent behavior knowing that the game is up. The PSA is in the big city ...a 10 hr return journey and I do not want to arouse her suspicions if she finds me gone all day....leaving early in the morning. Mind you, for the past few days she has been gone all day, so I will have that opportunity at some point.

I will have another look at applying on line later this afternoon. I have read somewhere that you can apply on line but the certificate will arrive in a few days by courier which is no good to me.

Moving on.....

We are now strangers in the night. She goes out early morning and comes back late at night. This has never happened before for this length of time. She was asking when my money was due so she can repay the 1300 for the kitchen ware and go grocery shopping. Me being me, suspect an alternative motive.

Off to the beach now for lunch and a swift half or two. As you do.

Regards
Why wouldn't she lie about it? She's lied about pretty much everything else over the years, it seems to be a natural way of life for her.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

No....I am not convinced about anything, however there is a doubt. There is a big difference and consequence between doubt and fact. The consequences could be Abandonment which I believe is a serious matter. Perhaps you are another one who suggests shooting from the hip on a hunch. A dangerous thing to do in the Philippines as previously mentioned.
However as there is a doubt, I will contact PSA as I have recently mentioned. I thought I would try the easy way....phoning them. That was a waste of time and will try again later. If necessary, I will visit them personally.

Regards
No i rarely shoot from the hip without basing my information on facts hence i was just clarifying the actions. I think most posters here actually 'care' what happens to you and are trying to offer some advice however im sure that on ground it is a different story and haven't walked in your shoes yet.

I'm still punting that you will remain with your LL at least for the next 3 months for better or worse.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1

P11, Your very good at stating the facts. Have you no imagination, or are you incapable of analising the facts that you already have......deceit, lies, scamimg, money grabbing, false emotions, etc.etc. You really are blind to your pathetic, sad, circumstances, which are entirely your fault.............dont ask me to explain, I AM STATING FACTS. Your pathetic arguments are now very tiresome.
I used to have some sympathy for you however you are so stubbon and clearly cannot put two and two together, that any sympathy I had has rapidly deminished.
To be honest your head in the sand attitute makes think you deserve all that is coming, and it want be bliss, or nice.
I appear to have rattled your cage again. You ask me if I have no imagination...of course I do, I lay awake at night imagining all sorts of scenarios, so do not accuse me of that. Analyzing facts? That was my job when assigned to NATO...Intel. So do not accuse me of not being able to analyze facts. It appears that you got upset when I criticized your last post when I suggested that you made sweeping statements and jumping to conclusions without factual evidence. I stand by that. Someone made a comment earlier on that you do not walk in my shoes which is absolutely correct. There is more to this than just the nuts and bolts that are obvious to see and that I write here. You need to walk in my shoes to fully understand the situation. I am aware that I could be in a dangerous situation now and I need to avoid knee jerk reactions based on assumptions . Now don't be wrong....I value most comments and take them into consideration. I also value the support I am receiving here. I particularly value you kind offer of help earlier on. ...for which I will say again. Thank you.

Moving on....

Something odd happened this evening. I returned from the beach this evening slightly later than usual and noticed that my wife had been in the house. Not unusual. She sometimes pops in to avoid contact with me and then disappears out again. This time it was different. I sit on a sofa behind my laptop and she always sits on another sofa a few yards further down. She never sits on my place on the sofa behind the lap top when I am away. I noticed when I got in that the lap top lid was open....I normally close it when finished. The cushions were re-arranged. I always have 3 cushions behind me to support to my back. But tonight there was just one. And finally, the fan which is a couple of feet away was in sweep mode. I never use that. Someone had been using my lap top. There can be no other reason. It wont be my wife, because she doesn't have a clue about lap tops. Fortunately my lap top is password secured which I changed the other day. Interesting...and disturbing.

Just before I started tapping this out, the wife came home early without a word. Went to her room and changed into....would you believe a skimpy nightie. Most odd. Was I aroused....nope. Maybe she felt just hot. Anyway....that's just an aside.

Regards
Old Oct 16th 2019, 1:34 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy nighties usually leads to SEX. That is why it is called sexy. Women buy them to be provocative. You are a man, you do not understand how women’s minds work. If you are hot - you might wear some old cotton thing.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11
" Analyzing facts? That was my job when assigned to NATO...Intel."
Is that the reason that as a Brit you spell analysing the American way?

Just asking LOL
Old Oct 16th 2019, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mallory
Sexy nighties usually leads to SEX. That is why it is called sexy. Women buy them to be provocative. You are a man, you do not understand how women’s minds work. If you are hot - you might wear some old cotton thing.
I agree, But we are dealing with a Filipina. Logic is not in their vocabulary. And before I get complaints on that statement....I am using that observation as a general statement...

Regards
Old Oct 16th 2019, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11
" Analyzing facts? That was my job when assigned to NATO...Intel."
Is that the reason that as a Brit you spell analysing the American way?

Just asking LOL
Hahaha....Noooo. Spell check!

Regards
Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha....Noooo. Spell check!

Regards
Man after my own heart, if all else fails blame 'Spell Check'
Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I " Analyzing facts? That was my job when assigned to NATO...Intel."
Is that the reason that as a Brit you spell analysing the American way
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must admit that not only is it an American version of the word "Analysing"....very,very,very few British people of his age would spell the word that way.That said,it may be something he has picked up after living too long in a country that has been heavily influenced by Uncle Sam.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Cushions re-arranged, fan in sweep mode, lap-top open........disturbing. Either the LL has been hosting/scheming with a 'guest', or........ you've got yourself a poltergeist.
As you haven't left yet, watch out very carefully for flying objects, especially sharp ones.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Her vituperative behaviour could eventually lead to her or somebody close to her committing a nefarious act against our eponymous hero.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.