Me and My Family

Old Oct 12th 2019, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Mallory,
In response to;
Originally Posted by Mallory
"Maybe they know more than you do. Why not ask her parents?"
This is the Philippines. Nobody comes between the family, especially foreigner in-laws.

p11, You have not mentioned the family lately, although with the latest reverlations you probably feel its irrelevant. Thinking about your L/Ls recent mood swings and more important her spending little time with you ( out with her friends) it must be very uncomfortable living under the same roof as her.
I know when my wife and I have a minor argument it can be very frustrating. You have my sympathy.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Mallory,
In response to;
Originally Posted by Mallory
"Maybe they know more than you do. Why not ask her parents?"
This is the Philippines. Nobody comes between the family, especially foreigner in-laws.

p11, You have not mentioned the family lately, although with the latest reverlations you probably feel its irrelevant. Thinking about your L/Ls recent mood swings and more important her spending little time with you ( out with her friends) it must be very uncomfortable living under the same roof as her.
I know when my wife and I have a minor argument it can be very frustrating. You have my sympathy.
Thankyou for your kind words....most welcome at this most difficult time.

Yes, it is very difficult living under the same roof as her now. I just never know when she is going to erupt and as a precaution, I always have my voice recorder on my lap top on standby. I prefer it when she is out with her mates which gives me peace not being on edge and also allows me to get out and about. She arrived home after midnight last night and went straight to her room without a word.

I get on well with her family...nothing has changed there. Her brother who lives just around the corner from me often sees me wandering down the beach on my own. Always asks where my wife is and I just shrug my shoulders. I guess the family know we have an ongoing serious problem. Anyway, he invites me in for a chat and offers to accompany me to the beach. I often see the father driving the refuse truck and always get a big wave and smile. Her uncle, the "gofor" is always happy and smiling....maybe because I always give him a 100 peso tip when he runs errands for us. The rest of the family I rarely see. When her boys and "worm boy" visit, they are always very cordial, albeit a bit shy. Waddly her elder sister appears to have nothing to do with my wife.

Anyway, I will soldier on ....for now. And play it by ear. The pressure is getting to her I feel and its a bit like Mount Vesuvius rumbing. I fear that AD 79 is just around the corner....

Thanks again.

Regards
Old Oct 13th 2019, 12:54 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thankyou for your kind words....most welcome at this most difficult time.

Yes, it is very difficult living under the same roof as her now. I just never know when she is going to erupt and as a precaution, I always have my voice recorder on my lap top on standby. I prefer it when she is out with her mates which gives me peace not being on edge and also allows me to get out and about. She arrived home after midnight last night and went straight to her room without a word.

I get on well with her family...nothing has changed there. Her brother who lives just around the corner from me often sees me wandering down the beach on my own. Always asks where my wife is and I just shrug my shoulders. I guess the family know we have an ongoing serious problem. Anyway, he invites me in for a chat and offers to accompany me to the beach. I often see the father driving the refuse truck and always get a big wave and smile. Her uncle, the "gofor" is always happy and smiling....maybe because I always give him a 100 peso tip when he runs errands for us. The rest of the family I rarely see. When her boys and "worm boy" visit, they are always very cordial, albeit a bit shy. Waddly her elder sister appears to have nothing to do with my wife.

Anyway, I will soldier on ....for now. And play it by ear. The pressure is getting to her I feel and its a bit like Mount Vesuvius rumbing. I fear that AD 79 is just around the corner....

Thanks again.

Regards
What will it take for you to say 'enough, this is over'? Genuine question which of course you're under no obligation to answer.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
What will it take for you to say 'enough, this is over'? Genuine question which of course you're under no obligation to answer.
P11, You clearly need to remove yourself from your present surroundings, even if its just for a few weeks. We have a Londoner freind that owns a large hotel on the Beach.He is a true gentlemen ( he is 74) and would certainly avail you some accomodation and look after your Daily needs. The location of his hotel is in San Juan , La Union. There are many foriegners in that area, it would certainly be advantageous to you in your present predicament.
PM me if you want me to fix you up.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

P11, You clearly need to remove yourself from your present surroundings, even if its just for a few weeks. We have a Londoner freind that owns a large hotel on the Beach.He is a true gentlemen ( he is 74) and would certainly avail you some accomodation and look after your Daily needs. The location of his hotel is in San Juan , La Union. There are many foriegners in that area, it would certainly be advantageous to you in your present predicament.
Again thank you very much. I may well have to take up your kind offer soon.

Moving on.....

I believe AD 79 has started. Just after I replied to MikeK1 this morning, my wife asked me for 2k to pay off some of the remaining arrears on her m/cycle which I have been doing over the past few months. I didn't have the money and said I will need to borrow from a good friend. First she said she needed it today (Sunday?) and then it became "now". Long story short....she then went on the usual rampage and I restrained her and then demanded that I give her back her mobile which she lent me some time ago. She wanted to sell it to obtain the money. She disappeared out of the house and I locked the front door behind her. She then came in through the back door into the kitchen and grabbed a large knife and scissors. Again I forcibly disarmed her. She disappeared out through the door and stated she was going to file a report (theft of her phone I guess). Also, she will report what went on before (me having private msgs with our 2 friends which they posted on FB. It was therefore my fault. I have since obtained 2k as promised and now awaiting her. I have hidden the knife and scissors.

Whilst typing this, I received a msg from her creditor basically saying she will contact me on Monday. A superfluous msg....she already knows that I will contact her on Monday. I believe that this morning she contacted my wife and leant on her for the 19k. Hence my wifes tantrums this morning. She had asked why I needed to borrow money when I had withdrawn some the other day. She thought I had withdrawn more than the 5k and perhaps sufficient to pay off the 19k. She was wrong.

Anyway...that's how it hangs at the moment.

Regards
Old Oct 13th 2019, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

P11, It is now of utmost importance that you find out whether your marriage was legal. If it was not you should file a complaint with the local police. It is a very serious offense to commit bigamany. You should also under NO circumstances pay off any of her debts, you really should find out where you stand in this unfortunate set of circumstances.
I doubt very much that Love was the motive for marriage (?) and money was the main motive. It would not suprise me if there were others before you.

All these threats your L/L is making makes me sure you need to get advice from a good attourny. You must protect yourself against any spurious complaints. It really is time for you to jump ship.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 5:14 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

P11 is certainly not being ridiculed at all. Rather he is being offered excellent advice and support, which, sadly, he is electing to ignore.

I believe that most of us have a great deal of sympathy for P11 and can easily see how it is only his decent nature that has led to him being in the awful situation he is now in.

But it really is time he accepted that this particular game is up and gets out before it's too late. Remember, in this tale there is already a suspicious road-rage death for life insurance reasons... he should in no way be under any illusion that his "wife" would prefer him more alive than dead. He needs to get out, now. But he knows this.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

P11, why hide the scossors and knife..........unless you think you may come to harm. If she wants to use them on herself, let her. Reguarding reporting you for the so called theft of her phone and the FB Messages, let her, I doubt very much the police would take any action on ridiculous time wasting accusations. Your L/L is probably already well known at the police station, and not for inocent acts or claims.

Old Oct 13th 2019, 6:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

P11, It is now of utmost importance that you find out whether your marriage was legal.

P11, You clearly need to remove yourself from your present surroundings, even if its just for a few weeks.
I agree. Very sensible and a lovely kind offer.

Old Oct 13th 2019, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"I believe that most of us have a great deal of sympathy for P11 and can easily see how it is only his decent nature that has led to him being in the awful situation he is now in."
Well said,Jings.Despite the odd apathethic comment on my part,i can honestly say that i do have a great deal of sympathy for P11 and i do hope he comes to no harm.Why do i feel this way?...it's because I have also been thru very similar with my EX and i understand how he feels.I am still going through it now,as i have been blocked out of my daughter's life for the best part of two years,and i believe that another guy( EX'S NEW PARTNER) is going to adopt her as his own!!..So it's tough....very tough at the moment.

I hope that he gets out of this relationship immediately.Otherwise,people's sympathy might start to turn to frustration and incredulity very soon.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 6:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

lovely offer.

P11, as we speculated before that she may actually be suffering from bipolar or similar, be very very careful with the scissors, knives etc. People with any serious mental condition can be desperately unpredictable. I have lived with a couple of people with serious manic depression, and even they could get extremely violent at times. Bipolar is even less predictable.

Believe me, I am the last person to advise anyone on relationships, but I do know that its desperately hard to accept that sometimes you have to leave, both for your sake and the sake of the other person, especially if they are mentally unwell. However sometimes that decision has to be made, not for the sake of an easy life, but simply to save a life- yours, hers or both.
Take care

Old Oct 13th 2019, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings...

Many thanks all for your kind messages and support.

Firstly, since she left this morning she has not returned yet. I sent her a msg to say that I have the 2k that she said she desperately needed and so far it has gone unread. I suspect her rage this morning has nothing to do with the 2k. Previously when the installment was due, I was given plenty of notice and it was dealt with as routine. I noted from my records the payments for August and September was not requested by her. I asked her about that this morning and I did not get a coherent answer.

After the rage this morning....seemingly about nothing, I thought about reporting the incident to the police. Before I always decided against reporting anything of this nature to the police because she has friends there. This time after a great deal of thought, I decided to file an incident report.

I suspect that I may have to leave soon as my position is now becoming untenable. I have friends nearby where I can go initially and have a deep think about what to do next. Thankyou MikeK1 for your very kind offer ....I am most grateful.

Regards
Old Oct 13th 2019, 8:14 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Many thanks all for your kind messages and support.

Firstly, since she left this morning she has not returned yet. I sent her a msg to say that I have the 2k that she said she desperately needed and so far it has gone unread. I suspect her rage this morning has nothing to do with the 2k. Previously when the installment was due, I was given plenty of notice and it was dealt with as routine. I noted from my records the payments for August and September was not requested by her. I asked her about that this morning and I did not get a coherent answer.

After the rage this morning....seemingly about nothing, I thought about reporting the incident to the police. Before I always decided against reporting anything of this nature to the police because she has friends there. This time after a great deal of thought, I decided to file an incident report.

I suspect that I may have to leave soon as my position is now becoming untenable. I have friends nearby where I can go initially and have a deep think about what to do next. Thankyou MikeK1 for your very kind offer ....I am most grateful.

Regards
Good luck for the future, whatever you decide . I'm sure everyone who has commented on this thread only wants the best for you, even if we have come across as harsh sometimes maybe.

Anyways , hang in there.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

0She disappeared out of the house and I locked the front door behind her. She then came in through the back door into the kitchen and grabbed a large knife and scissors. Again I forcibly disarmed her. She disappeared out through the door and stated she was going to file a report (theft of her phone I guess). Also, she will report what went on before (me having private msgs with our 2 friends which they posted on FB. It was therefore my fault. I have since obtained 2k as promised and now awaiting her. I have hidden the knife and

Anyway...that's how it hangs at the moment.

Regards
I know it's no laughing matter but I'm reminded of the old saying. Chop chop and bobs your Aunty.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Is it like walking on eggshells?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.