Me and My Family

Old Oct 9th 2019, 1:30 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks for your suggestion re brown outs. I have here a Snap-On starter/charger all singing and dancing power pack which I used professionally in the UK. I also used to have a jolly good invertor for professional use. This saw to our immediate needs during brown-outs etc. Sadly, during one of my wifes apoplexic fits when I left her for 17 days, the invertor was damaged I assume by being thrown around. One of many things that was damaged. Yes, an invertor is cheap to replace, but I refuse to do so. I use my "load" and wifi hotspot for internet purposes. For some unknown reason, she cannot get wifi hotspot on her two phones.....much to her chagrin.

Moving on....

Thanks for your views on the 8k allowance. I took this up from an American friend of mine here and that is the allowance he gives his wife. But there are 4 of them in the house which includes a 2 yr old child and teenage kid who is a relative. But in reality, it is more than the allowance I give her. When I go for my morning walk to the beach and market, I am normally commanded to get some eggs, bread or whatever which I do. I have no problem with that. I find it strange btw to buy 2 potatoes, or 3 carrots rather than by weight. But that is an aside. She is a damn fine cook but rarely cooks. What I mean by that is lumpia, cakes, pizzas etc on which she excels. My breakfast is normally cooked similar to an English breakfast,or cornflakes lunch is a snack.....could be an omelet as an example and evening meal is normally bread and jam. We rarely eat out because we cannot afford it except for something barbecued on the beach. I don't have a huge appetite because of the heat and humidity. So, we do not feast on expensive meals. Perhaps that is why the allowance is comparatively low compared to others.

Finally. The creditor is now badgering my wife about the repayment and is perhaps seen as the "weakest link". It may well be she has not dealt with a foreigner before and is not so confident. Again, I have made another excuse today and mentioned politely that I am dealing with it and not my wife. I just know that eventually it will get to her and the first thing that will happen is that her phone will fly across the room. Then it will take a couple of hours to calm her down and stop other articles being thrown about.

Tampo is now finished again. But there again, it is about this time of the month when her daughters want 2k for school (fathers phone repayments?) and her 2k Paluwagon (sp) is also due.

Regards
Time after time you do this. You enable her manipulative behaviour. Why?

Why not just go to the beach , have a few beers , and tell her you'll be back when she grows up and acts like an adult.

I just don't get it. Life is too short to be putting up with this kind of rubbish.
Old Oct 9th 2019, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Time after time you do this. You enable her manipulative behaviour. Why?

Why not just go to the beach , have a few beers , and tell her you'll be back when she grows up and acts like an adult.

I just don't get it. Life is too short to be putting up with this kind of rubbish.
It is very easy for you to say that. She needs restraining to limit the amount of damage she will cause.. I do not wish to come back and see the devastation that she can cause....and more. Perhaps I am wrong, but I prefer to physically restrain her until she collapses into a heap. Which she normally does. She sometimes goes into a zombie like trance which is quite unnerving.

Regards

Old Oct 9th 2019, 2:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

It is very easy for you to say that. She needs restraining to limit the amount of damage she will cause.. I do not wish to come back and see the devastation that she can cause....and more. Perhaps I am wrong, but I prefer to physically restrain her until she collapses into a heap. Which she normally does. She sometimes goes into a zombie like trance which is quite unnerving.

Regards
Sounds like a toddler acting up for attention to me. I bet if you told her to crack on, and walked out and left her to it, there'd be no damage at all because she'd not bother.
Old Oct 9th 2019, 2:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Make a list of damages & point out she has to pay...
Old Oct 9th 2019, 2:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sounds like a toddler acting up for attention to me.
Most definitely. And like a toddler, she gets the reaction she wants so she'll keep on doing it.
Old Oct 9th 2019, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you’re scared of her. How very sad.

Old Oct 9th 2019, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Sounds like you’re scared of her. How very sad.
Not of her, but the damage and inconvenience she can cause. One occasion when I first left her, and obviously not present, it took 6 people inc her parents 2 hrs to clean up the mess. She was found comatose on the floor. Not good....

Regards
Old Oct 9th 2019, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

UncleFatBloke is an unknown quantity at this point

To every reader to this thread, I implore you to stop 'feeding' this man who has made his bed - multiple times! - hates sleeping in it, but does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to solve the situation!
Please, please, please write no more comments. They are a complete waste of time!
I wish P11 well, but it won't end well because there are none so blind as those who won't see! Or either listen in this case!
Of course you can drop by and read up on the latest confirmations of his stupidity. But don't comment. Not a word. You only feed the addiction!

Old Oct 9th 2019, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UncleFatBloke
To every reader to this thread, I implore you to stop 'feeding' this man who has made his bed - multiple times! - hates sleeping in it, but does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to solve the situation!
Please, please, please write no more comments. They are a complete waste of time!
I wish P11 well, but it won't end well because there are none so blind as those who won't see! Or either listen in this case!
Of course you can drop by and read up on the latest confirmations of his stupidity. But don't comment. Not a word. You only feed the addiction!
did you take your own advice?
Old Oct 9th 2019, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
There is something I don't comprehend. Why worry about what she does. I would just leave her to it, and walk away. But may be you enjoy this circus. You both enjoy your part in the show. It makes interesting reading.

Old Oct 9th 2019, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute

My two sons in the UK have given me complete support during this difficult time and so has my brothers and sister ... Yes, this debt could be fictitious ...
P11, as a matter of interest and my apologies if you’ve already mentioned it, but do your UK family members follow this thread?

As I explained previously. ... I will pay the debt but Only with the help of my wife's income ... ​
... Now if the loan is genuine then yes I will try to refinance. 19k pm is crippling. But I would only consider that if I see an income from her and she makes an honest attempt to contribute.
P11, I know that the majority of forum members don’t believe that LL actually has a job but just for the sake of argument, let’s assume that she does and starts to receive an income. In order to get you on board with repaying the debt, and 'prove that it's not fictitious', what’s from stopping LL agreeing to ‘contribute her share' of the debt to her cousin as part of the latest development to this elaborate scam, only for the cousin to return LL’s payments directly back to her but retain any payments made by you to be shared accordingly with LL ? Is this a possiblity? Could it be within LL's nature to employ such deviousness?

Last edited by Feidlimid; Oct 9th 2019 at 4:09 pm. Reason: left out key aspect
Old Oct 9th 2019, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Dear P11,
Worthy relationships rely on friendship, understanding, kindness, faith and trust..and perhaps love. From all I've read of your missives none of these seem to feature in the life you share with this LL. Do you not yearn for a more peaceful life? you haven't got many more years of being (statiscally) and you really ought to be enjoying the time you have left I don't know how you sleep restfully at night. One more thing- you and she will never ever be able to get back to that original state of bliss. You will always be suspicious and untrustful of her and she'll always have you wrapped round her little finger. Don't be such a doormat.
Old Oct 9th 2019, 5:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to play the white man. Now if the loan is genuine then yes I will try to refinance. 19k pm is crippling. But I would only consider that if I see an income from her and she makes an honest attempt to contribute. If that does not happen then I have to consider the loan a fraud and default. At the moment the creditor is very patient about the defaulted interest payment.

Moving on..
Tampo is that she cannot budget on 8k pm for groceries etc. I pay utilities and rent. Am I being fair allowing her only 8k pm? Doesn't allow much room for her to skim. I have been invited to do the shopping in future. No problem
There you have it, right there. She doesn’t have a honest bone in her body, but you are still clinging onto the hope that she does. There are none so blind than those who will not see.
Old Oct 9th 2019, 6:58 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

How many other British 70-somethings would jeopardise their savings and their remaining years for such a proven duplicitous, likely adulterous, grasping 30-something? One who has an utterly unbreakable instinct to provide for her REAL family? Perhaps more than a few, and P11 is one of them. But when we go back to post#1, he actually was well aware of these scams but decided he knew better. Sadly, all he has done is to end up as yet another example of a white man thinking with his little head, oblivious to the professional scamsters on Facebook who reel them in like sardines.

This thread should be compulsory reading for all those tragic middle-aged Brits who think that young Asian women find them attractive.
Old Oct 9th 2019, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
How many other British 70-somethings would jeopardise their savings and their remaining years for such a proven duplicitous, likely adulterous, grasping 30-something? One who has an utterly unbreakable instinct to provide for her REAL family? Perhaps more than a few, and P11 is one of them. But when we go back to post#1, he actually was well aware of these scams but decided he knew better. Sadly, all he has done is to end up as yet another example of a white man thinking with his little head, oblivious to the professional scamsters on Facebook who reel them in like sardines.

This thread should be compulsory reading for all those tragic middle-aged Brits who think that young Asian women find them attractive.
Damn! And there I was planning to leave and go there to try my luck before the month was out. In that case I'll now unpack.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.