Me and My Family

Old Oct 7th 2019, 8:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yes. That is rather my conclusion.
Agreed, but I wonder how all this is affecting his health...heart attack/stroke...
Old Oct 7th 2019, 9:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Agreed, but I wonder how all this is affecting his health...heart attack/stroke...
That rather depends on whether it is giving him any sort of stress really or whether the reality is that he rather enjoys the assorted situations in some way. It could be that he sees all this as keeping him on his toes . Makes him feel 'alive' or 'younger' . There again it could also be that he is pig sick of all the carry on and simply wishes these dramas and excitements in his life were of a happier more fulfilled nature in which case one would assume he'd have dumped the whole thing by now.
Only P11 knows why he hangs on and only MrsP11 knows why she hangs on too.

As I previously wrote, none of it reads like a happy loving couple which is a sad shame.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Loan was taken out prior to marriage. Only her signature on the scrappy piece of paper. Also, loan was illegal because the lender is not registered as such. To compound the illegality, the interest rates are also illegal iaw Philippine law. Just waiting for illegal harassment,,,

Regards
p11, You have no chance of taking this matter to court, further who told you the rate of interest is illegal.Even in the UK if you took a loan from Wonga or such companies you would pay a higher APR. If you thought that was the case why did you not advice your L/L not to take out the loan...........hang on she did it without your knowledge. If you think the loan is illegal, why not just ignore it. A scappy piece of paper with a signature is not worth the paper its written on, only drawn up contracts by an attourney will suffice. I learnt after making mistakes that any financial dealings in the Philippines must have legal paperwork authenticated and drawn up by a reputable attourney.
You question why I think your desperate, just read your entire postings from the beginning, it is a complete disaster, dispite your reckoning the first 3 years were sheer bliss. On all accounts you have continuously made excuses for your L/L’s lies and deceit. Further, the continual threats with knives etc.the constant arguimg over money, the so called calling off of the wedding, ( I could Go on and on) this is certainly the case of a desperate person trying to hang on to a derranged lady.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

In a lot of other jurisdictions making some payments on the loan would legitimise it.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

The Philippines is a law unto itself.Anything goes,or so it seems.Litigation,should it be pursued, will be dragged on and on by legal representatives on both sides,no doubt.Time is not a problem,but money always is over there.Anything to do with money is a problem.Your bank account will be feasted upon by lawyers,just like free loading relatives feast at a noche buena laid on by yours truly.When all is gone,and all that is let is the carcass,then they will leave you alone.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1

p11, You have no chance of taking this matter to court, further who told you the rate of interest is illegal.Even in the UK if you took a loan from Wonga or such companies you would pay a higher APR. If you thought that was the case why did you not advice your L/L not to take out the loan...........hang on she did it without your knowledge. If you think the loan is illegal, why not just ignore it. A scappy piece of paper with a signature is not worth the paper its written on, only drawn up contracts by an attourney will suffice. I learnt after making mistakes that any financial dealings in the Philippines must have legal paperwork authenticated and drawn up by a reputable attourney.
You question why I think your desperate, just read your entire postings from the beginning, it is a complete disaster, dispite your reckoning the first 3 years were sheer bliss. On all accounts you have continuously made excuses for your L/L’s lies and deceit. Further, the continual threats with knives etc.the constant arguimg over money, the so called calling off of the wedding, ( I could Go on and on) this is certainly the case of a desperate person trying to hang on to a derranged lady.
Who said I was taking this matter to court? The creditor may wish to do so, but I understand it would be thrown out. A court will not rule on illegal transactions. The interest rate is illegal under current Philippine Law and so is the transaction. If you cannot be asked to look it up, I will be happy to post a link.

My current difficulties over the past year or so was due to my wifes business failings and the way she dealt with it. Again you are distorting facts to support your argument. Certainly there were a few niggles as one can expect here in the Philippines, but nothing to distract from my life or relationship here.

I am happy to put you right on these matters......but I at loss on why I am "desperate" as you suggest.

Moving on....

A comment was made about my health. Yes, it has suffered with weight loss and sleepness nights but apart from that and my bad back, everything is fine. Thanks for your concern.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 8th 2019 at 7:33 am.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
In Phil11's opening post in 2015 on planning to move to the Philippines, he stated that he was on prescribed drugs for BP, cholesterol and hiatus hernia.
One thing to his great credit is he rarely complains about his health, although it's obvious that the aggro and stress he's been under, even prior to the marriage and since, would have weakened even the most strongest of men. When it becomes obvious that there's love loss with one of the partners - and especially total loss of respect, it's time to realise the game is over.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Having a Lovely Lady in your life is the greatest panacea a man can have when it comes to dealing with high blood pressure.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Having a Lovely Lady in your life is the greatest panacea a man can have when it comes to dealing with high blood pressure.
the right LL that is.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
If she took the loan out before you were married, how has she been making the repayments from then until you found out about it a couple of months ago?
I have mentioned this a few times before. The loan was for her to re-loan which she did. All was fine and dandy until the two debtors disappeared off the face of the earth. She was left with finding about 20k in interest each month. This is when my problems began with her stories of thefts, losses etc. beginning last December...

Regards
Old Oct 8th 2019, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Any chance that those "debtors" were fictitious from the outset?
Old Oct 8th 2019, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I have mentioned this a few times before. The loan was for her to re-loan which she did. All was fine and dandy until the two debtors disappeared off the face of the earth. She was left with finding about 20k in interest each month. This is when my problems began with her stories of thefts, losses etc. beginning last December...

Regards
Perhaps you should take their lead. Why have you let them off to shoulder it yourself.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,

You have got to be totally desperate to get married to someone who hid the fact that she had 4 children from others. You are totally ignorant when it comes to your L/L.I don’t know of anyone ( bar a complete wally) who would accept that level of downright deceit.
I wonder if your children or friends in the UK think you have chosen the right partner or are supportive for your self inflicted problems. You make out continually that everything in your life is tickityboo, bliss and the rest..........your so easy to please, and now are making yourself look a bigger fool than you already are.
Sorry to be abrupt, but nothing seems to get through to your ignorance, or pride.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

No point being super critical of p11. He is not blind and chooses to ignore sound advice from afar. Glad I don't walk in his shoes though.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bestvue
No point being super critical of p11. He is not blind and chooses to ignore sound advice from afar. Glad I don't walk in his shoes though.
I rest my case with P11. Best to sit back and see what the outcome of this ridiculous saga brings.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.