Me and My Family

Old Oct 5th 2019, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Hoodwinked? No. I could see it coming. Manipulated? Yes... But ammunition for me.

Regards
Its taken a hell of a long time for you to see it coming. The only ammunition you have availble is to leave PDQ.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1

Its taken a hell of a long time for you to see it coming. The only ammunition you have availble is to leave PDQ.
I have seen this coming for a long time, but I needed proof as previously stated. The ammunition that I have will be used when necessary and hopefully unless she comes to her senses, she will be one to leave PDQ

Regards
Old Oct 5th 2019, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

WiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really nice

Hoodwinked? No. I could see it coming. Manipulated? Yes... But ammunition for me.

Regards
P11,
I've been reading/lurking with your story for the last 1.5 yrs. Everyone of your posts, further prove I did the right thing moving on from the RP...LoL.
I spent 4.5 yeas in the RP (2 hrs north of MNL) and while I honestly question if all your problems are the truth (because I can't imagine anyone putting up with all that drama), I can vouch that over the years, I've already heard all your stories that have effected you. The only difference... it's always been spread out between a number of different people...not just one person. My decision to move on from the RP had nothing to do with the X-girl friend, but...basically I decided it was time to move on because I was waking up every morning Pissed Off. This then spread into the rest of my day. (too much "This is how we do things in the Philippines").
My time since I moved to Malaysia is100% less stressful, and actually costs are about the same. PM me if you want more info on MY or other countries where I think you should head.
Hopefully you have finally... seen the light. It's time to go, get out, cut your losses, etc....
This is how I'd take this for action:
1. Purchase a plane ticket to XYZ country (AirAsia under $100), It's fairly easy to find a room for rent very cheap with very little effort. Most countries have 30 - 90 day tourist visa's (and easy options to extend).
2. Pack your bag (s). Anything you leave behind, just write it off as "A fresh start". .
3.Pay off, or a large portion of your LL/wife's debt. If you feel you have to send the leaches of here family a few peso...do it. Call this a final Love payment.
4. Send you wife (CC) her family an email why you a leaving. State that something like "because so much on our relationship seems to be about MONEY, I have given you my last love to you/family by paying off your debt. Since this will be the final payment, so ends my love for you". Tell her not to write you, and you will contact her in a few weeks/months where your relationship stands.
5. Send this email while waiting for your plane. And then just let it go. move on.
With you pension, you should have no problem starting over...or at least taking a long refresh to evaluate how much better (or worse) things are once you've broken the Chain.
For what it's worth...Best of luck.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 4:43 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WiredTight
P11,
I've been reading/lurking with your story for the last 1.5 yrs. Everyone of your posts, further prove I did the right thing moving on from the RP...LoL.
I spent 4.5 yeas in the RP (2 hrs north of MNL) and while I honestly question if all your problems are the truth (because I can't imagine anyone putting up with all that drama), I can vouch that over the years, I've already heard all your stories that have effected you. The only difference... it's always been spread out between a number of different people...not just one person. My decision to move on from the RP had nothing to do with the X-girl friend, but...basically I decided it was time to move on because I was waking up every morning Pissed Off. This then spread into the rest of my day. (too much "This is how we do things in the Philippines").
My time since I moved to Malaysia is100% less stressful, and actually costs are about the same. PM me if you want more info on MY or other countries where I think you should head.
Hopefully you have finally... seen the light. It's time to go, get out, cut your losses, etc....
1. Purchase a plane ticket to XYZ country (AirAsia under $100), It's fairly easy to find a room for rent very cheap with very little effort. Most countries have 30 - 90 day tourist visa's (and easy options to extend).
2. Pack your bag (s). Anything you leave behind, just write it off as "A fresh start". .
3.Pay off, or a large portion of your LL/wife's debt. If you feel you have to send the leaches of here family a few peso...do it. Call this a final Love payment.
4. Send you wife (CC) her family an email why you a leaving. State that something like "because so much on our relationship seems to be about MONEY, I have given you my last love to you/family by paying off your debt. Since this will be the final payment, so ends my love for you". Tell her not to write you, and you will contact her in a few weeks/months where your relationship stands.
5. Send this email while waiting for your plane. And then just let it go. move on.
With you pension, you should have no problem starting over...or at least taking a long refresh to evaluate how much better (or worse) things are once you've broken the Chain.
You're not the first to suggest that.....

Old Oct 5th 2019, 5:10 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen this coming for a long time, but I needed proof as previously stated. The ammunition that I have will be used when necessary and hopefully unless she comes to her senses, she will be one to leave PDQ

Regards
I'm sorry to say I have an awful feeling of deja vu. What does 'comes to her senses' mean to you? How will you know that she has come to her senses? As a refresher, her previous methods methods of manipulating you, I mean, coming to her senses include:
Lie her head off, and you believe her, leading you to believe you have your LL back
Being very contrite and loving, leading you to believe you have your LL back
Going crazy and then calming down and being contrite and loving, leading you to believe you have your LL back
Contracting some vague ailment which requires you to accompany her for 'treatment' and paying out a shed load of money, and then being contrite and loving, leading you to believe you have your LL back

She's very accomplished at distracting you when she feels you've had enough, thus averting the end. Sooner or later you're going to have to face that head on, and move on.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
You are deluded. She will NEVER come to, or see sense. Why don’t you see sense, she has only stuck with you whilst your playing Father Xmas, and excuse her conceited ways. There is no love or respect in your marriage.
Get Real, although I think your way past that stage.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WiredTight
P11,

I agree with the items 1 & 2. The rest are No, No’s. P11 has paid out stupidly for every request that his wife has asked. The best would be to leave ASAP and have no further contact whatsoever.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 5:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bevs...

End game is a chess term where after much tactical maneuvering, the check mate is becoming imminent
Yes. I know what it means in terms of chess. Forced to play that from around age of 7. Loathe it even though taught husband how & still sometimes bother with it.

I was more asking what it meant to you in terms of your relationship .

Originally Posted by P11
. This has been like a game of chess if you like for a while now and the object is to try to be at least one step of the opponent . For her, I need to try and be 2 or 3 steps ahead and not always succeeding if I am honest. I saw the scam coming for the scan and was prepared for it. I know she has more interest to pay, so I am ready for that. Her girls may need another 2k for instance.

However, the final of the end game will probably be the non-payment of the 19k we owe and her 15k is not forthcoming. Then home truths will be told and I can see that she might turn into a demented frenzy as before. Hmmm....Perhaps I should just throw the chest board into the air and walk out. Al La Monopoly....

Regards
This is more what I was talking about. What is the point of all this. What is the real thinking behind the way you act or do not act. Not in terms of what she and her family do or do not do. In terms of you & you alone.
What do you get out of all of this that you are prepared to carry on like this. By carry on I do not mean to extend or hold on against all odds . I mean the life you portray.

It sounds neither happy or content ; not fulfilled or fun ; nor partnership and companionship. It almost sounds lonely in a way. It certainly does not read like a couple enjoying being a couple at all.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
It sounds neither happy or content ; not fulfilled or fun ; nor partnership and companionship. It almost sounds lonely in a way.
Very nicely put.

I cant imagine being in a relationship that’s like a game of chess.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
There has been a kidnapping according to the Daily Mail.Tukuran,Zamboanga is where it's all happening ...
Hoodwinked? No. I could see it coming. Manipulated? Yes... But ammunition for me. Regards
P11, a quick heads up on a potential scenario that could arise in the not to distant future. Be careful if LL sends you a text msg saying she's been given an extended weekend at the call centre and that she's just popped down to Zamboanga with some old school pals. If you then receive a huge ransom demand shortly after, you might want to check it out before agreeing to set up a standing order to transfer all your monthly pensions and the upcoming lump sum private pension windfall to the caller. On the other hand, it could provide you with ‘more ammunition for when necessary’.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Ammo for some serious passive aggression. I’m thinking loud signs and maybe a comment about it as she walks out of the room.
Old Oct 6th 2019, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

This will be short and sweet for now.

My wife arrived back un-expectantly late yesterday afternoon. She had been given a 10 day sick note from the hospital and decided to come home. Again she never informed me.

She quickly started breathing fire hotter than Satans jock strap in hell. First, she complained about the dog smell in the house, and when she saw me remove my money clip from the table to put in my pocket in preparation to go to the beach, she accused me of hiding my money because I don't trust her. Ornaments went flying in the usual manner. She didn't want to come to the beach with me for something to eat. I then found I could not find my phone. She denied seeing it. I eventually found it under her pillow.

Needless to say, she slept in her own bedroom and I with the dog and puppies in the main bedroom. Guess I can call that the dog house.

She spent this morning cleaning the house from top to bottom and accusing me of treating her like a maid.

I think this has been caused by pressure....probably by her creditor(s). I have seen it all before. Anyway, I have asked her to sit down with me and tell me what is going on. Exit left and now in her bedroom.

I have taken the precaution to switch on my voice recorders on both lap-top and mobile.

All for now

Regards
Old Oct 6th 2019, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Greetings...

This will be short and sweet for now.

My wife arrived back un-expectantly late yesterday afternoon. She had been given a 10 day sick note from the hospital and decided to come home. Again she never informed me.

She quickly started breathing fire hotter than Satans jock strap in hell. First, she complained about the dog smell in the house, and when she saw me remove my money clip from the table to put in my pocket in preparation to go to the beach, she accused me of hiding my money because I don't trust her. Ornaments went flying in the usual manner. She didn't want to come to the beach with me for something to eat. I then found I could not find my phone. She denied seeing it. I eventually found it under her pillow.

Needless to say, she slept in her own bedroom and I with the dog and puppies in the main bedroom. Guess I can call that the dog house.

She spent this morning cleaning the house from top to bottom and accusing me of treating her like a maid.

I think this has been caused by pressure....probably by her creditor(s). I have seen it all before. Anyway, I have asked her to sit down with me and tell me what is going on. Exit left and now in her bedroom.

I have taken the precaution to switch on my voice recorders on both lap-top and mobile.

All for now

Regards
my wife once said I treat her I like the maid... just a tip: don’t say what I said... “nah, I don’t **** the maid”
Old Oct 6th 2019, 6:50 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

my wife once said I treat her I like the maid... just a tip: don’t say what I said... “nah, I don’t **** the maid”
I think P11 intimated that with the LL's "hormone problems" he's not ****ing the wife either, so that's probably not going to relevant.
Old Oct 6th 2019, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I think P11 intimated that with the LL's "hormone problems" he's not ****ing the wife either, so that's probably not going to relevant.
only a small tweak to my sentence then is required. Just remove the word “ don’t. “

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.