Me and My Family

Old Oct 4th 2019, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

There has been a kidnapping according to the Daily Mail.Tukuran,Zamboanga is where it's all happening.

You are a good bloke.GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN P11.
Old Oct 4th 2019, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
There has been a kidnapping according to the Daily Mail.Tukuran,Zamboanga is where it's all happening.

So, who's been kidnapped? Clearly not P11
Old Oct 4th 2019, 8:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Bevs....

I am sorry I have hurt your feelings with my sarky response. I promise I will try and curb it in future.
To be clear here. I feel no hurt and why should I . I was asking you to mind your future post tone to me. I am pleased you have taken that on board.

With regard to thread drift. That happens. There will be aside conversations which is fine. If the drift drifts too far then a thread can be split . In this case it is not needed as the secondary conversation was relevant to posts the OP made. He responded & participated himself to the ensuing conversation.

If this was a blog then the OP would post and people would comment ( if comments were turned on) subsequent to each entry. It is not a blog, although blog like. It is a thread on BE. Therefore other posters will and are free to comment or have a conversation . Should the topic move too far from the intention of the thread then it is OK to report that.
I subscribe to cast an eye re privacy and the like. If I felt the topic was moving to far away, I would call it back.

Thank you.
Old Oct 4th 2019, 8:52 pm
`

Using Google maps Zamboanga is nowhere near where P11 lives & I doubt said kidnappers want to undertake a long journey to bundle him up , so I think he can breathe safely
Old Oct 4th 2019, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Look on the Foreign and Commenwealth Office website and you will see that Zamboanga is in the not to visit area.
Most kidnappings of foreigners in the Philippines are in the Muslim area in in the western half of Mindanao,
Old Oct 4th 2019, 10:36 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Using Google maps Zamboanga is nowhere near where P11 lives & I doubt said kidnappers want to undertake a long journey to bundle him up , so I think he can breathe safely
Don't think they'd be after his money either........
Old Oct 4th 2019, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

I mentioned that the scan might be a front for a scam. This morning she said she lost the 1k I sent her yesterday.

I think we are into the end-game.

Regards
Old Oct 5th 2019, 12:18 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

I mentioned that the scan might be a front for a scam. This morning she said she lost the 1k I sent her yesterday.

Regards
She's getting very brazen She's been with you long enough to know that you're not a stupid man so I can only conclude that she's taking advantage of your easy-going nature. Shame on her.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 12:37 am
`

Regards
What does that mean?

Old Oct 5th 2019, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
She's getting very brazen She's been with you long enough to know that you're not a stupid man so I can only conclude that she's taking advantage of your easy-going nature. Shame on her.
Correct and thank you.

I think maybe the interest is due on her outstanding 30k loan and the pressure is getting to her. I suspect the creditor will report her to the Brgy if she fails to pay. That would bring great shame on her and we all know how important their pride is. I have mentioned the ailments she has suffered in the last few days and I forgot to mention another. "I cannot make pooh". She has been constipated since leaving here. I got her something for that yesterday, and I am sure we are all delighted that pooh has now been evacuated from her system.

I forgot to mention that when she is due to finish on 9 Oct, her manager will tell her team when they will be required back to work again. This is contrary what she originally told me...one day shift turn around.

Just gave her a bollicking for losing that money. I expected her to take offence and come marching back here with ill intent. Instead she is contrite and going to try and come home early with a sick note from the hospital.

Regards

Old Oct 5th 2019, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
What does that mean?
Bevs...

End game is a chess term where after much tactical maneuvering, the check mate is becoming imminent. This has been like a game of chess if you like for a while now and the object is to try to be at least one step of the opponent . For her, I need to try and be 2 or 3 steps ahead and not always succeeding if I am honest. I saw the scam coming for the scan and was prepared for it. I know she has more interest to pay, so I am ready for that. Her girls may need another 2k for instance.

However, the final of the end game will probably be the non-payment of the 19k we owe and her 15k is not forthcoming. Then home truths will be told and I can see that she might turn into a demented frenzy as before. Hmmm....Perhaps I should just throw the chest board into the air and walk out. Al La Monopoly....

Regards
Old Oct 5th 2019, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,Hoodwinked, yet again. Why not pay out another centavo and let her deal with her creditors ? The continued requests for small amounts of money is now becoming farcical. Your wife is clearly becoming a poor liar as her execuses for small sums of money are ridiculous. She has got you wrapped round her little finger, and knows how to manipulate you with unbeleivable success.
Nevermind, she should get paid very soon, this should certainly help with paying off her many debts.........I don’t think so !
Old Oct 5th 2019, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Thread dritf no, that's just standing around chatting whilst await P11's next post.
Old Oct 5th 2019, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11,Hoodwinked, yet again. Why not pay out another centavo and let her deal with her creditors ? The continued requests for small amounts of money is now becoming farcical. Your wife is clearly becoming a poor liar as her execuses for small sums of money are ridiculous. She has got you wrapped round her little finger, and knows how to manipulate you with unbeleivable success.
Nevermind, she should get paid very soon, this should certainly help with paying off her many debts.........I don’t think so !
Hoodwinked? No. I could see it coming. Manipulated? Yes... But ammunition for me.

Regards
Old Oct 5th 2019, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Thread dritf no, that's just standing around chatting whilst await P11's next post.
Haha....love it.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.