Me and My Family

Old Oct 1st 2019, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

money for school activities in their self are not unusual but given the circumstances suspicion is not out of place, the whole family would pull together to maintain a deception where necessary.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,

You are constantly fighting a battle over financial issues, and loosing. I give my wife a 30k monthly allowance. It may seem a lot but because we both had salaries from our UK business it seemed only fair that now she is not working, it would not affect her independence to purchase items for herself. She does help her mother from the allowance, although only 5k.
The difference is that my wife invariably buys food and treats for both of us, and NEVER EVER asks for money. She is very capable of handing her finances and does not waste money on needless items,(Invariably she actually saves money) if she did it’s her money and it would not be replaced by me.l pay al our household bills, food 18/20k, electric 3/4K ( we have solar panels), water 350/425php, TV/internet/Netflix 2.2k.That is our monthly budget, we own our house. Car insurance 48k & 11k, annually, holidays, high ticket items etc. are all financed by myself.

It May have saved you a lot of grief if you had set a budget and stuck to it. It certainly would have better if you had given your wife a realistic allowance and taught her how to use it with commitment.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikek1
For CD to make such a comment it’s a case of ‘the pot calling the kettle Black. The last advice P11 needs is certainly not that of CD. With all the advice On the contents of his posts ( mostly critical due to his naivety) why does he continue to post.
you're right. Time to check out.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse....

******In your mind, how does a default situation with the loan shark play out?****** You raise a very good point which although I have covered before, but because it is pivotal to my current financial plight, I will go through it again with my thoughts.

But first...lets recap.

My wife borrowed about 210k last year at 10% interest per month. She re-lent to two individuals at 12% who after a few months disappeared from the face of the earth. The loan had reduced to 191k after capital had been repaid. She then had great difficulty in meeting the repayments which resulted in her scamming money from me plus all the histrionics that ensued. This was in her name only and before we were married. No official contract was drawn up.

I have been meeting these payments since May of this year and unable to repay the capital. I can no longer meet the repayments and my wife is now working to help the repayments. If all works out, it will take about one year to clear the debt. However, I realize the debt is illegal and also any harassment recovering the debt is illegal. It is not my debt, but I have assumed the responsibility. I am led to believe that any legal action by the creditor will fail. But this is the Philippines. The creditor obtained a large sum from life insurance after her husband was shot and killed in a road side altercation . I have heard the story which is too long to repeat here, but it sounds suspicious.

How can this be resolved? I want to play the white man and repay the debt. But not at 10% pm. If I can bring this to a head, I would hope she would accept monthly repayments at 10% per annum which is quite generous. I have quickly worked out that she has already made a 100k profit on the original loan. I doubt if she can legally pursue my wife or myself, but here they have other means. The creditor is a distant relative, and from what I have seen so far, they have been trading in gold jewelry for the past couple of years at least. So hopefully we can work something out amicably. But that remains to be seen. I am playing this by ear at the moment, but if I have any sense of fore-boding or danger, I will leave. No question about that.

Regards
Old Oct 1st 2019, 12:21 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

Her meeting was cancelled last night and therefore we do not know yet how long she will be away. Manager couldn't attend apparently.
As well as her continued requests for funds (money for a friend's face pack, really?!) this gets my suspicion antennae quivering. Will be interested to see if any money from this 'job' materialises.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

How can this be resolved? I want to play the white man and repay the debt. But not at 10% pm. If I can bring this to a head, I would hope she would accept monthly repayments at 10% per annum which is quite generous. I have quickly worked out that she has already made a 100k profit on the original loan. I doubt if she can legally pursue my wife or myself, but here they have other means. The creditor is a distant relative, and from what I have seen so far, they have been trading in gold jewelry for the past couple of years at least. So hopefully we can work something out amicably. But that remains to be seen. I am playing this by ear at the moment, but if I have any sense of fore-boding or danger, I will leave. No question about that.

Regards
10% per month from a loan shark is high, but not that high. Here it hovers around 5-8% per month. Unless you have been to Sweet Talking University your chances of seeing 10% pa will be non existent.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

MikeK1.....

You talk about finances. Initially when I arrived here, I gave my lovely lady 38k pm. She was to pay for everything which included rent, household spending, amenities etc and included a personal allowance of 8k pm. This worked fine for about 3 yrs and she was diligent and enjoyed the responsibility. Then about a year or so ago, she started to slack and began overspending and wanted advances on the next months allowance. Bills remained unpaid and I knew something was wrong, This was due to the business debts. This culminated with my 17 day sojourn from her which is well documented here. Now, she gets no allowance and if she wants anything.....she asks. I pay for all the bills. She used to get 15k pm allowance for food and household supplies. I am trying to limit that to 8k pm. For the last two months, she has been spending 10k pm. Too much. I may have to reduce the 8k further. I may also have to stop paying their rent and meds. It cannot go on. But if he can pay 1.25k pm for a mobile phone then they have more than I have. I do not own a mobile, I have borrowed my wifes.

So, you can see we are budgeting, but she needs to curb her impulse buys. When she starts earning then she will deserve a little lee-way. But her main priority is her debts. If that does not work, more drastic action has to be taken.

In your last post you again referred to me as being naïve. With due respect, I have previously explained that is not the case. I know whats going on here and dealing with it my way. I accept criticism that I should be more assertive and take back control. But we can agree to differ.

Regard
Old Oct 1st 2019, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

But if he can pay 1.25k pm for a mobile phone then they have more than I have. I do not own a mobile, I have borrowed my wifes.
How come she keeps busting your chops while you are at the beach having a beer. Surely she does not text the friend you are having a beer with, that must be really embarrassing. Don't think even my missus would do that.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn...

******Surely she does not text the friend you are having a beer with, that must be really embarrassing****** She did that a couple of weeks ago. Not unusual. Also, when she was away, she insisted that her uncle stayed at Waddley's then empty house.......to make sure I was ok. I drew the line when she sent down a 10 yr old kid. Obviously cares about me....

Regards
Old Oct 1st 2019, 2:30 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to ask , is it really worth it ?

You're saddled with debt from a wife who isn't there and doesn't seem to care that much about you either.

I really don't know how you put up with it all. Don't you ever just think f*** this. I'm off .
Old Oct 1st 2019, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Living in penury (both financially & emotionally) - this is not what you planned, or expected or worked hard to achieve & maintain, particularly in the late summer of your life.

You have been dreadfully let down.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 6:40 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I also doubt that whomever the nighty was bought for is suffering the same hormonal restrictions.

Nothing wrong in admitting the game is up, P11. I honestly am not being cruel, but you are a 70-odd year old man who doesn't even speak her language. Why was she interested in you? She clearly is no longer interested in a conjugal relationship with you, and now has managed to extract herself to the big city for 10 days respite from you/making whoopee. Ask yourself, why hasn't she left you? It's because you're still handing out money. That's all.

She'll never leave you, not while you've a peso to be extracted. All that will happen is that the humiliations get worse.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 7:11 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh P11. I've so far tried to be kind but I have to ask (I'm probably not the first, sorry I don't read every post), does her job actually exist?

It's obvious you love her and always want to think the best of her, but your posts are getting increasingly farcical. Please use the duck test on a few of your more recent statements.

Crystal Dale, you've been posting on this thread under a different name since 2016, and you've been involved with the Peens a lot longer - how can you be so naive? You could benefit from taking on board some of the advice we all give P11.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings!

Kooky...

Does her job actually exist? I am pretty sure it does. When I get a debriefing everything seems very plausible, but there again, I have been wrong before. Lets say 95% sure. But of course it is the 5% that sometimes bothers me. My doubts exist on who her room mate is. Skimpy negligee and "rejuvenated* face. For the last year or so she has whitened her skin through injections, creams and pills etc. She knows I prefer brown skin as most foreigners do. Also, before she left here a few days ago, she dyed her hair to auburn. These are all pointers. When she gets back and does her washing and I see her baby doll nightie on the washing line, I will make a telling comment which will get her thinking that I have rumbled her. Columbo style if you wish.

Moving on....

This 190k debt. I think I can clear most if not all of that from a good friend here and also using my lump sum private pension that becomes available next month. But I don't want to do that. First, I must see a commitment from her to help with the debt when she gets her wages and to convince myself that this is not a scam between her and the creditor who as I say is a good friend of hers, distant relative and business partner. I might get an idea when discussions with the creditor continue soon.

Another thing I am aware of..... Yes, she relieved me of 15k to pay a debt. But there is another 30k owing. Scam alert is in full operation.....

Regards
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings!

Kooky...

Does her job actually exist? I am pretty sure it does. When I get a debriefing everything seems very plausible, but there again, I have been wrong before. Lets say 95% sure. But of course it is the 5% that sometimes bothers me. My doubts exist on who her room mate is. Skimpy negligee and "rejuvenated* face. For the last year or so she has whitened her skin through injections, creams and pills etc. She knows I prefer brown skin as most foreigners do. Also, before she left here a few days ago, she dyed her hair to auburn. These are all pointers. When she gets back and does her washing and I see her baby doll nightie on the washing line, I will make a telling comment which will get her thinking that I have rumbled her. Columbo style if you wish.
Someone needs to ensure those whitening products do not contain mercury or arsenic which nearly all of them do here. Mercury basically effects the brain operation, hence the old saying 'Mad as a Hatter' who used mercury to get the shine on top hats, high doses make the skin go pink ( warning sign for those using products to lighten skin ). Arsenic is no better and obvious signs of garlic breath, hair loss and depending on the concentration light or very obvious green tinge to the teeth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.