Me and My Family

Old Sep 30th 2019, 12:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

I don't have to imagine the hurt that you felt with her text that the bus had left. I fully understand.

Her action has told you all that you needed to know. Whether she didn't leave enough time to text you to meet her because she was running late (sure this will be the excuse) or she just pacifying you with "I'll see at the station" doesn't matter. She cared little for you, your feelings, your needs or your desires. Use the week wisely, P11. And don't use the dogs as an excuse.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
And don't use the dogs as an excuse.
Ah, forgot about the pups. You can't leave them.

The new girl needs to like pups.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Send her a whatsapp of your new digs, and make sure she can see in the background a bright pink thong on the sofa, or some hooker shoes on at the door.
Thought I was imaginative but you definitely out did me on that one, not sure what 'whatsapp' is but info banked just in case.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

Anti-climax day. But first may I thank those who made kind remarks and offered words of encouragement. Also the PM's. Guess it makes a very welcome change.

Ok, the creditor did not contact me today which was very surprising. I am sure that will happen tomorrow. When she does, I will again ask my wife about the 15k to see if it has arrived. Of course I doubt if it will ever arrive. I am not sure how the creditor will react but as per usual, she will be initially dealt with politely and apologetically. Her fb pictures show her as a sweet young thing, but I have learnt that appearances can be deceptive. If she plays hard ball ....then she will get the same back. I believe I have the law on my side. Also, she is a distant relative of my wife. But as I say, I have no idea what her reaction will be. Will update as soon as something happens.

Now, I think I know why she left without the usual sometimes tearful goodbyes. When she called, I was supping a beer with a good expat friend of mine and his long term gf. Sadly, this gf was a soul mate if you like with my wife, but turned against my wife when she heard what was going on and what she was doing to me.. They haven't spoke or met since. During the convo with my wife who had asked me if I was still on the beach, I mentioned who I was with. I believe she was angry that I was drinking with them.....she has done this before. Childish? Most definitely. I don't give up on my ex-pat friends because of a spat between the two women. Her excuse for leaving so quickly was because as she got to the terminal the bus was ready to go. Next one was in an hour and she would have been late for work. But....she could have told me she was leaving the house and I could have met her at the terminal. Guess its because she was angry. But that is no excuse.

Today she appears to be contrite. She finished her night shift and then had problems. I knew she and her mate were going to move to another more comfortable bed sit and she went to the new place to move in. But she couldn't because the landlady wanted money up front. I already had made arrangements to transfer money to her account but sadly nothing appeared in my account to transfer to her. This is from BPI Europe. So, she spent a few hours wandering the streets with no-where to stay. She was so upset and tired that she said that she was going to come back here. Still no money arrived to transfer. I then had to borrow from a friend and sent it to her via Palawan. She got moved in later this afternoon.

During this time, she was constantly messaging me and sounded quite contrite as I mentioned. Certainly no apologies were forthcoming but that is normally the case. Why? Because its always my fault. But that aside, she was very chatty and indeed her normal self. Tonight before she starts work, they have a meeting to attend. She will be told of her future shift arrangements and payment arrangements. I look forward to hearing that. She mentioned a month or so go that it will be 15 days on, 1 day off turnround and then 15 days on alternating between day and night shift. I think she will work overtime to get more time off between shift change. But we will see.

Regards all....and thanks again.

Oh....the watermelon question. Never needed it as I said before, but you need to remember that she has had hormonal problems since January. No amount of watermelons will deal that . Also, with the continuing stress I have been under for the last 9 months or so, I have little interest in that department. However, she is still under medication and will be for the next 2 months. But she is getting better. Thankfully.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Yesterday was very disappointing. Since she has been back from her last stint of work, she has spent much (too much) of her time with her best friend and mates. Not with her husband. As I have mentioned before, this woman is a partner of one of my very good ex-pat friends and strongly rumoured to be having an affair with a local. I dislike her intensely. I have not told my mate of the rumours who is out of the country at the moment and wont be back for a while.
My wife has a few dubious friends ( one who has 2 kids by her cousin ) I don't stop her seeing them, but she does know what I think of them.

Yesterday, she chose to spend most of the remaining time before she goes back to work with her and not me. I decided to visit the beach. I was not going to sit alone at home. I got a msg from her after I told her where I was that she will meet me at the bus terminal to say cheerio. Not join me on the beach. I asked her to let me know when she gets to the terminal and I will join her. It is a two minute walk away. She agreed. About 30 mins later, I was told she was on the bus and on her way. Perhaps I am being over-sensitive but that hurt....
My missus can be insensitive at times but she would never do that to me and if I did it to her my voice would be several octaves higher.
There have been rumours that she has a bf. This has been well documented here by me before and wont go into detail. As a result, I am always looking for evidence but found none so far. She vehemently denies it. Couple of months ago, she bought her self a very sexy skimpy night dress.....I think they were called "baby dolls" or something similar back in the day. Soon after she returned back from the "big city" from a 5 day shift last time out, I saw it again for the second time. It was on the washing line with all her other washing. Suspicion set in and I casually mentioned it to her. She said she had only just bought it and she likes to wash under garments first before she wears them. Ok....that makes sense....I think. Thought maybe she was going to wear it on our wedding anniversary. But as I wrote before, that was a non-event. When she went out yesterday after packing to join her mate, I thought I would check to see if she had packed it. Yes....you guessed ...she had. Still not proof she is having an affair.....but it increases my suspicions.
I don't often give direct advice on what to do ( 2 ex-wives shows I am not the best roll model ) but I agree with many of the comments above, GET OUT or if you will not do that at least get together an escape box that includes all documents signed by you, any documents relating to your finances and a statement for the local police that you can hand over on the way out of Dodge. Change passwords etc, especially as you said a while ago someone broke into your laptop.

Old Sep 30th 2019, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

P11 will leave if he absolutely knows it's the best thing to do/has no choice therefore there's no need for anyone else to tell him to go and criticise that he hasn't. He's probably getting tired of reading it.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 7:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
P11 will leave if he absolutely knows it's the best thing to do/has no choice therefore there's no need for anyone else to tell him to go and criticise that he hasn't. He's probably getting tired of reading it.
Well pardon us for posting sir
Old Sep 30th 2019, 7:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

The beauty of a public forum is that you'll get all sorts commenting on your posts, and can't dictate the responses. If P11 doesn't want opinions or suggestions, then he would simply not post.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 11:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

So she was contrite because she wanted more money. Gotcha.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 11:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I think P11 is quite capable of ‘speaking’ for himself, thank you very much. After all he has been doing very well so far.

Out of interest, what makes you think you are his spokesperson?
Old Oct 1st 2019, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

For CD to make such a comment it’s a case of ‘the pot calling the kettle Black. The last advice P11 needs is certainly not that of CD. With all the advice On the contents of his posts ( mostly critical due to his naivety) why does he continue to post.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 3:46 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So she was contrite because she wanted more money. Gotcha.
Yeah, I was thinking the same.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Yeah, I was thinking the same.
while shacked up with the big city boyfriend in her little nighty.
Old Oct 1st 2019, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

Well as expected, the creditor msg'd me today asking where her 19k is. Contacted my wife who said she was still awaiting a reply from her customer who will not be on-line until tonight. Creditor stated she needed the money urgently and must have it before the end of the week. My wife did not seem at all concerned. Anyway, I am not going to update on this daily unless something interesting materializes.

Her meeting was cancelled last night and therefore we do not know yet how long she will be away. Manager couldn't attend apparently.

During our long chats today, she asked if I can give 380 to her friend today. For a face rejuvenating pack apparently. I reluctantly agreed. I know its only a small amount but every peso counts nowadays. Soon as I finished typing that, a courier pitched up asking for 480 COD for a bag from Lazada. Now, she has got more bags than bras. Yes really! So I turned him away. Informed her and she does not remember ordering a bag.

Frittering money away like this just confirms she does not know the gravity of the situation.

Had a guy pitch up about a week ago asking for a remaining balance of 2k for a salle set. He has been before and mentioned here. She reckons nothing is owing, so I sent him away again.

Cant remember if I have mentioned this before. For the past two months, her 2 daughters have been requiring 1.5k (total) for school activities. Just waiting to see if this is repeated this month. If it is, serious questions will be asked. Could be genuine I suppose, but I am reminded that her father has recently acquired a new mobile phone for 1.25k monthly. Could be coincidental I guess.....but I am always suspicious of anything to do with money. Of course....who can blame me?

All for now

Regards
Old Oct 1st 2019, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Greetings....

Well as expected, the creditor msg'd me today asking where her 19k is. Contacted my wife who said she was still awaiting a reply from her customer who will not be on-line until tonight. Creditor stated she needed the money urgently and must have it before the end of the week. My wife did not seem at all concerned. Anyway, I am not going to update on this daily unless something interesting materializes.

Her meeting was cancelled last night and therefore we do not know yet how long she will be away. Manager couldn't attend apparently.

During our long chats today, she asked if I can give 380 to her friend today. For a face rejuvenating pack apparently. I reluctantly agreed. I know its only a small amount but every peso counts nowadays. Soon as I finished typing that, a courier pitched up asking for 480 COD for a bag from Lazada. Now, she has got more bags than bras. Yes really! So I turned him away. Informed her and she does not remember ordering a bag.

Frittering money away like this just confirms she does not know the gravity of the situation.

Had a guy pitch up about a week ago asking for a remaining balance of 2k for a salle set. He has been before and mentioned here. She reckons nothing is owing, so I sent him away again.

Cant remember if I have mentioned this before. For the past two months, her 2 daughters have been requiring 1.5k (total) for school activities. Just waiting to see if this is repeated this month. If it is, serious questions will be asked. Could be genuine I suppose, but I am reminded that her father has recently acquired a new mobile phone for 1.25k monthly. Could be coincidental I guess.....but I am always suspicious of anything to do with money. Of course....who can blame me?

All for now

Regards
In your mind, how does a default situation with the loan shark play out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.