Me and My Family

Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

SOS.....

Rather than mention what I assume are your deficiencies, read again your question you asked of me. Perhaps English is a deficiency also.

MP20.....

The money to which you refer to her and her family was agreed. College education, rent and medical bills. Certainly I helped them out further when it was necessary but that was not too often. My wife protected me a lot from their financial expectations. That has also been stated here, but perhaps you have conveniently forgotten that. Furthermore, it is the culture in these parts that "If God has given you a gift....it should be shared" As you may know, Filipinos will give their last peso to help a family out....it is expected. I don't fully subscribe to that as it encourages dependency and my wife helped keep them at bay.

Regards
Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
SOS.....

Rather than mention what I assume are your deficiencies, read again your question you asked of me. Perhaps English is a deficiency also.

MP20.....

The money to which you refer to her and her family was agreed. College education, rent and medical bills. Certainly I helped them out further when it was necessary but that was not too often. My wife protected me a lot from their financial expectations. That has also been stated here, but perhaps you have conveniently forgotten that. Furthermore, it is the culture in these parts that "If God has given you a gift....it should be shared" As you may know, Filipinos will give their last peso to help a family out....it is expected. I don't fully subscribe to that as it encourages dependency and my wife helped keep them at bay.

Regards
are you family?

I mean, would they be giving you their last peso if you were in trouble? If you were hungry, I doubt you’d even get a jar of pesto let alone any pesos.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse.....

Am I family? Yes

They also stated when I left my wife the first time back earlier this year, I have their full backing. So yes again.

Anything else??

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Sep 24th 2019 at 2:08 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse.....

Am I family? Yes

They also stated when I left my wife the first time back earlier this year, I have their full backing. So yes again.

Anything else??

Regards
Yes, do you believe that?
Old Sep 24th 2019, 2:48 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Spouse of Scouse is bored now
Old Sep 24th 2019, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

I am confused - is everything s*** or back to hunky dory?
Old Sep 24th 2019, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Spouse of Scouse is bored now
But i bet you won't be able to resist responding 😂
Old Sep 24th 2019, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick
I am confused - is everything s*** or back to hunky dory?
If this is all real and not just a wind up from a bored expat I guess it's shit of is own making
Old Sep 25th 2019, 1:10 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pica

But i bet you won't be able to resist responding 😂
Sometimes it's good to shake the tree and see what/who falls out
Old Sep 25th 2019, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Millhouse.....

Am I family? Yes

Anything else??

Regards
just let **** get on with it and decide whats best. He dorsnt need anymore criticism

Last edited by moneypenny20; Sep 25th 2019 at 9:37 am. Reason: How many times do you need to be asked to stop posting the guy's name before you show him some respect and stop?
Old Sep 25th 2019, 9:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
just let **** get on with it and decide whats best. He dorsnt need anymore criticism
​​​​​Better if you respect his request for anonymity.
Old Sep 25th 2019, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Do not use P11s Christian name or any other information that may reveal his identity.
Old Sep 25th 2019, 9:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
Do not use P11s Christian name or any other information that may reveal his identity.
Exactly!
One of the great plus points of this forum is that if we wish to remain anonymous, then we can be just that.
If Crystal Dale keeps abusing people's right to privacy maybe he should go elswhere.
Old Sep 25th 2019, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikek1
sorry I didn't think
Old Sep 25th 2019, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
sorry I didn't think
Thinking carefully would appear to be one of your less desirable traits. I'm sure you're a very nice person underneath.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.