Me and My Family

Old May 24th 2019, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Tweedpipe, There are plenty of us living very happily, in good mutually respecting relationships in the Philippines. So do not let the experiences of P11 cloud your view of this wonderful group of islands.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hi, that's good to know. The key words of course being 'good mutually respecting' relationships.
Old May 24th 2019, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
According to legend Adam just took a single bite from the Apple, but despite all the valuable advise provided here and multiple red warning flags, P11 is obviously enjoying chocking himself to death on a lethal poisonous fruit. As they say there’s no fool like an old fool.
Should we have a whip round now to purchase him a straight-jacket, or leave him free to continue on his path to self entanglement and final destruction?

P11, I agree with what's been posted previously. You obviously love the drama which stimulates you, the abuse and your technicolour world.
I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that those of us living in 'black & white' without the rose-tinted spectacles, in pleasant climates elsewhere in the world, with sincere partners, without the lies, money-worries, and especially stress, are a thousand times more content and sleep peacefully at night. You reap what you sow. Sweet dreams!

No need for the whip round. P11 is past that stage. Nothing will make him see sense, maybe not until the next crisis arrives. There will be more for sure, if not you had better have a whip round for ME !,
Old May 24th 2019, 10:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

MP20...

***So the bottom line is the LL can do pretty much what she wants****** Really? Where did I say that?

Regards

Your posts positively scream of it!! She abuses you time after time, with her lies and deceit, smiles sweetly or throws a childish tantrum and gets away with it.
Old May 24th 2019, 11:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

P11, if you notice at the bottom right hand side of every post there are a couple of buttons; one says 'quote' and one say's 'multiquote'. Instead of asterisks, if you click on one of those buttons you can either quote one comment or multiple comments. You can also delete sections of the comments if they're not relevant to your reply.

In answer to your question, the sheer fact that you are still with her, after everything you have reported tells me she can do anything and you will let it happen. If you're happy with your situation then it's irrelevant if others think you're crazy and question your life choices but thanks for continuing to post regardless.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

JG....

You have not answered my question. Where specifically have I said that my wife can do what she wants? Your quote....not mine.

MP20...

I suspect you are getting desperate when you are now advising me on how to post here. That is the best you can do?

Moving on....

Since my explanation about the family, or that my wife is not just after me for money I have seen no posts accusing her or them of just doing that. Interesting.

Finally....

My wife had a few friends down here today and they wanted to go island hopping amongst other things. She wanted to join them and I gave her 1k to go and enjoy herself. She accepted that and gave it back to me later. Not quite sure how that is the actions of a person who is just after me as an ATM.

My last couple of posts supporting her and her family have created vitriolic responses which I expected and is no problem to me. Apart from responding to further comments, I was going to contemplate posting updates on how well we are rebuilding our relationship. But then of course I remembered as mentioned before, that good news is of no interest here. Sad really.

Regards
Old May 24th 2019, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

. But then of course I remembered as mentioned before, that good news is of no interest here. Sad really.
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that, if all was sweetness & light, you would have continued to post at such length and in such lurid detail? Really?

You have conditioned your audience to expect bad news, revealing personal information that most of us wouldn't consider publishing, you shouldn't be surprised if people are, on occasion, rather cynical & expectant of "more of the same".

Your bed, lie on it!

Old May 24th 2019, 4:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

JG....

You have not answered my question. Where specifically have I said that my wife can do what she wants? Your quote....not mine.

MP20...

I suspect you are getting desperate when you are now advising me on how to post here. That is the best you can do?

Moving on....

Since my explanation about the family, or that my wife is not just after me for money I have seen no posts accusing her or them of just doing that. Interesting.

Finally....

My wife had a few friends down here today and they wanted to go island hopping amongst other things. She wanted to join them and I gave her 1k to go and enjoy herself. She accepted that and gave it back to me later. Not quite sure how that is the actions of a person who is just after me as an ATM.

My last couple of posts supporting her and her family have created vitriolic responses which I expected and is no problem to me. Apart from responding to further comments, I was going to contemplate posting updates on how well we are rebuilding our relationship. But then of course I remembered as mentioned before, that good news is of no interest here. Sad really.

Regards

I didn’t say your wife can do as she wants.

MP is correct...It would really help if you could quote the posts you are answering/referring to. After all it is forum etiquette and most other members seem to have mastered it.
Old May 24th 2019, 5:05 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

It's taken me a while, but I finally understand the purpose of P11's posts.

Old May 24th 2019, 5:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
It's taken me a while, but I finally understand the purpose of P11's posts.
Go one then...don’t keep us in suspense.
Old May 24th 2019, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Expat...

I have posted here now for over 4 yrs and up until recently, it has been mainly all sweetness and light as far as my wife, the family and my stay here has been concerned. I have posted honestly and openly....nowt wrong with that. When I post something that has no bad news or just good news, it receives no responses which is no problem but just an observation. Which is the point of my comment.

Yes...its my bed. And I am laying in it more comfortably now....thanks.

JG....**** forum etiquette ******You are a moderator....and you are lecturing me on something on how to post... but disregarding some of the abusive or sexual explicit comments made here? Perhaps you have nothing constructive to say?

Regards
Old May 24th 2019, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

***An Apology****

Since my return from self imposed exile, the subsequent posts I made have created what I would call a "heated discussion". Although that was not intentional, I accept some of the blame for this in the defence of what I believe is true. For that I am sorry. There are people here who have sent me PM's privately offering full support if I needed it. You know who you are. Thankyou. I have also pointed the finger at the MODs who have helped me greatly in the past and for that I will always be grateful. Sorry. And at the same time...a very big thankyou.

as previously stated. I will let this thread go quiet unless something else rears its ugly head or something of interest happens worth writing about.

Thanks for all your constructive comments. I do appreciate all of them....

Best regards
Old May 25th 2019, 11:56 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

JG....

MP20...

Moving on....

Finally....

Regards
90% of the time your update, news, story is not good news, it leaves people thinking “wtf”
Old May 25th 2019, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Phil11, You post in your #2375, "But then of course I remembered as mentioned before, that good news is of no interest here."
Imho that is nonsense. It may apply to some here, but certainly not all of us. Nothing would please me more to see you posting once a week or once a month with good news, which could well indicate that you have taken many of our comments constructively and puting them into play like a proper man should, resulting in much desperately needed respect from your LL.
Old May 25th 2019, 1:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Phil11, You post in your #2375, "But then of course I remembered as mentioned before, that good news is of no interest here."
Imho that is nonsense. It may apply to some here, but certainly not all of us. Nothing would please me more to see you posting once a week or once a month with good news, which could well indicate that you have taken many of our comments constructively and puting them into play like a proper man should, resulting in much desperately needed respect from your LL.
Most of us, if not all of us, hope that P11 and his LL, will settle down and have a happy marriage. A marriage that isn’t built on lies and deceit.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 25th 2019 at 1:42 pm.
Old May 25th 2019, 1:41 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

P11 has read all the responses to his posts. He has offered replies to most of them. Comments are just that comments on what that person feels is their take on the situation and how they would react in the same.

He is not a 'proper man' in your eyes because he did not heed the advice and/or comments and has walked his own path?

I've refrained from adding to the last three or more pages of this thread as P11 knows my thoughts and I've nothing further to add. However, your comment just ticked the wrong box with me. Why should P11 or anyone, for that matter, adhere to your or anyone else's definition of what a proper man is or how he should behave.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.