Me and My Family

Old May 16th 2019, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

P11 has gone quiet , must be in love again, or trying to avoid bankruptcy.
Old May 16th 2019, 11:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11 has gone quiet , must be in love again, or trying to avoid bankruptcy.
I am sure we will soon get a trailer for the forthcoming episode!
Old May 16th 2019, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick
I am sure we will soon get a trailer for the forthcoming episode!
Yes, just dreaming up the next tear jerking, gut wrenching episode. Although judging by the lack of response to the last instalment, perhaps the end is nigh, Or gone forever.
Old May 16th 2019, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings All..

First, thanks for all your responses. Most were predictable as I expected, and I wont bore you with my replies. No offence is meant nor inferred. But I am as always interested in all opinions both negative and positive.

It has only been 6 days since my last offering and to be honest....nothing much to report so far. What I mean by that is no bad news, ...Sorry about that.

The good news is that she has continued to be the lovely lady, I had known for the first 3.5 yrs here. Very much chastened by the experience of the last month or so. She has just given away a load of her clothes to sell and hopes to raise about 7k. Every little helps....according to a well known ad.

She is however going to report two individuals to NBI for cyber bullying and we have already made one visit to start the process. No idea how that will go.

I have now made contact with the person who loaned the money and have asked for a copy of the agreements etc. Not sure how to play that one at the moment....although I knew she was a distant family member .....3rd cousin removed or something like that. She also unknowingly is a fb friend and seems rather charming and polite. However, I shall study her profile and agreements in more detail. Just in case.

Anyway.....its a bit quiet at the moment and only posted this in response to previous requests.

Regards
Old May 16th 2019, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
and only posted this in response to previous requests.
I believe the correct terminology is "back by popular demand"!
​​​​

Last edited by scrubbedexpat142; May 16th 2019 at 1:53 pm.
Old May 16th 2019, 2:38 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you stopped in, P11. I know that many think you are scripting your storyline. I am taking you at face value as I've been in the position in the past where I've loved and have put up with betrayal and emotional hurt for a long time in the name of love. Now so many decades later I can look back and wonder at my stupidity and lack of self-respect for staying with someone who continually hurt and abused our love. It is like once you start to make excuses, you can't stop and you continue on the path to self-destruction until one day there is that final act that cuts the ties that bind. It is difficult for anyone who has not been there, suffered that, to grasp.

I will say just one thing about your LL's emotional stability at the moment. If she has reverted to her "old" self, then the hormonal issues she and the doctors previously claimed to be the principle cause of her emotional see-sawing are non-existent. The hormonal issue didn't disappear because you taught her a lesson. It disappeared because she has no reason to use it as an excuse at the moment.
Old May 17th 2019, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Phil11,
You wrote, "What I mean by that is no bad news, ...Sorry about that."

Actually, totally unrecognized by yourself, there is bad news, very bad news indeed. You haven't got out of the country yet!
As they say, a leopard never changes it's spots. And little ladybirds LL certainly never change theirs.........
Old May 18th 2019, 12:39 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Phil11,
You wrote, "What I mean by that is no bad news, ...Sorry about that."
I thought that was a strange thing for P11 to say. After all the support, concern and effort people have put into their responses to him, to imply that all we're all eagerly awaiting the next disaster is quite offensive.

Old May 18th 2019, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Rete...

Many thanks for your reply. As you know, I get many responses here ....most of which I welcome, but yours I look forward to perhaps the most. You quite openly touched on your personal experience which struck a chord for me. As I have mentioned, the last 6 months have been very trying for me and it has certainly impacted on my pocket and to some extent my health. The next few months will be difficult, but I am pleased to say my wife and I are working together on this, and I am hopeful that we can overcome the problems together. But we will see.

To clear up a possible misunderstanding, I did not try to teach her a lesson. I left her because I thought that was the only way to get the answers I needed. It worked...but at great cost to her sadly. Also, the hormonal issue was due to stress which in turned created the mood swings. She is now back to normal. The stress she was under, has now gone.

Thanks again, for your concern ....it was a welcome change.

S.O.S.....

My comment to which you refer, was aimed at those who like to jibe at my position. Also those who make offensive comments. I should have made that clear.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 18th 2019 at 1:57 am.
Old May 18th 2019, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Rete...

Many thanks for your reply. As you know, I get many responses here ....most of which I welcome, but yours I look forward to perhaps the most. You quite openly touched on your personal experience which struck a chord for me. As I have mentioned, the last 6 months have been very trying for me and it has certainly impacted on my pocket and to some extent my health. The next few months will be difficult, but I am pleased to say my wife and I are working together on this, and I am hopeful that we can overcome the problems together. But we will see.

To clear up a possible misunderstanding, I did not try to teach her a lesson. I left her because I thought that was the only way to get the answers I needed. It worked...but at great cost to her sadly. Also, the hormonal issue was due to stress which in turned created the mood swings. She is now back to normal. The stress she was under, has now gone.

Thanks again, for your concern ....it was a welcome change.

S.O.S.....

My comment to which you refer, was aimed at those who like to jibe at my position. Also those who make offensive comments. I should have made that clear.
out of interest, do you think you’ll actually ever leave? I mean what would be the last straw for you? Do you have actually have a deal breaker or red line?

I tolerate an incredible about of crap before I break but I think the knife and the general the lack of freedom would have been the deal breakers for me. The rest would have all been ok as they are all about her.

I cant decide if you don’t love her or if you don’t love yourself. It has to be one or both for all this to have lasted so long.
Old May 18th 2019, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Millhouse...

Very good question. I mentioned before that I would be loathe to leave the Philippines because the UK offers nothing for me. But safety would be key. Also I need to make sure that the money she owes to this lender is not just another scam....that would probably do it. But to move somewhere else in Phils and leave her. But I suspect that probably wont work either. I have asked this lender for details of the agreement between her and my wife, but strangely she has not responded yet. I need that before I pay any interest this month.

The main purpose of updating so quick though is that I have just heard that her father is filing a case against me for shaming the family. This is due to the leaked messages on FB by what I thought were friends.

Regards
Old May 18th 2019, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse...

Very good question. I mentioned before that I would be loathe to leave the Philippines because the UK offers nothing for me. But safety would be key. Also I need to make sure that the money she owes to this lender is not just another scam....that would probably do it. But to move somewhere else in Phils and leave her. But I suspect that probably wont work either. I have asked this lender for details of the agreement between her and my wife, but strangely she has not responded yet. I need that before I pay any interest this month.

The main purpose of updating so quick though is that I have just heard that her father is filing a case against me for shaming the family. This is due to the leaked messages on FB by what I thought were friends.

Regards
ouch. That second part doesn’t sound like good news.

I have a lot of sympathy for not going back to the UK but there are many options in Asia, Africa and America that would give you just as nice life without all this hassle.
Old May 18th 2019, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

The sentence that perturbs me is ‘the money she owes is not just another scam’ personally I think it probably is. Regarding the families perceived filing a complaint against you for defamation, this is probably part of a more complex scam. The family sound rotten to the core, and P11 certainly got took in by this unscrupulous lot.
My main concern is for P11’s safety, the place he is presently living is definitely not safe. Even-though, he has done no wrong he clearly is being set up for serious trouble.The gossip and innuendo will escalate, and may lead to harm or imprisonment. P11 has stated he does not want to go back to the UK (I don’t blame him) however I think the risk of him staying in the Philippines is that if the family pursues filing a case against him he may not be able to leave the Philippines. Should a case be made be made against him and it was registered, and he did not turn up at court, he would not be able to get an exit clearance certificate which means he could not leave the airport. Another scenario is that he could be apprehended when renewing his visa.

My gut feeling is that the family will not pursue or file a case, why would they kill the golden goose ? P11 states that the family is well known and connected with the local police, I would imagine for the wrong reasons . Dispite what others might say,my dealings with the police here have always been fair, and done with the utmost courtesy and efficiency, I have no reason to believe that P11’s local police are any different.The vast majority of police would certainly not prejudice a well paid job, by taking a bribe, for the sake of some tow rag family.

My only advice to P11 is to remove yourself from the Philippines, before you get into serious trouble. Your Lying, cheating, scamming L/L is just not worth the hassle, or expense, just leave and no more excuses for her.

Old May 18th 2019, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I thought that was a strange thing for P11 to say. After all the support, concern and effort people have put into their responses to him, to imply that all we're all eagerly awaiting the next disaster is quite offensive.
To be fair to P11 there are some of us (self included) who have occasionally expressed some cynicism as to the veracity of the story as told. I think I do, now, believe his story however the odd alarm bell, does still ring - for example when he "trails" the next forthcoming episode!
Old May 18th 2019, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Mikek1....

Thankyou. Yes, I agree this could be another and final scam. The lender as I have previously mentioned is a relative of the family...although distant. My wife has had many a dealings with her over the years judging by the money they have exchanged on the receipts I have found previously. But we will find out soon.

I understand that the case to be filed is to have me removed from here. Not the Philippines. Not a bad thing really....and it will save me 5k pm in the rent I am paying for them. However, I think it may be a complaint against HER. He was pretty adamant that he wanted nothing to do with her anymore when we last spoke a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned previously that when he and his son went hunting for this rumoured drug carrier, a blotter was filed. I don't know what for....but maybe it is the one she mentioned a few hours ago.

Yes, her family are well known to the police....for the wrong reasons. I don't know much more than that but it came from a well connected local here. He would not go into detail.

Anyway...I shall return to the dog kennel. It is of course all my fault.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.