Me and My Family

Old Mar 20th 2019, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice
Default Re: Me and My Family

Hi Spouse of Scouse, had to look up definitions to find out what an Aussie Ping -Ponger was. Did not seem promising. Anyway I am a New Zealander, my old man was a Dutchman till he died and my mothers parents were Swiss. Not English I'm afraid. Regards Mike
Old Mar 20th 2019, 1:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Hi Spouse of Scouse, had to look up definitions to find out what an Aussie Ping -Ponger was. Did not seem promising. Anyway I am a New Zealander, my old man was a Dutchman till he died and my mothers parents were Swiss. Not English I'm afraid. Regards Mike
Hi Mike. The term 'ping ponger' is usually used on here by Brits who move to another country, then back to the UK. I'm an Aussie who moved to the UK and have moved back to Oz, so I thought it was about time we had an Oz ping ponger too

While I'm Australian, my husband's a Scouser (you'd probably already worked that out) Three of my grandparents were born in the UK and one in Australia, while both my parents were Australian, so my cultural background isn't quite as exotic as yours. It's been a terribly sad week for New Zealand and New Zealanders.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice

Hi Spouse of Scouse, not so exotic I'm afraid. No not the best week in our history. Unbelievable that someone can be so terrified of other people that he has to shoot them when they are praying. All these right wingers should have a DNA test and when they realise they all started off in Africa they might have the decency to blow their own heads off and let everyone else get on with their own lives.
Old Apr 8th 2019, 1:25 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning from the other side of the world.

Wondering how you and the LL are doing, P11. Not heard from you in 3 weeks. Hoping that things are starting to turn around for you.

Stop in and give us an update.
Old Apr 8th 2019, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Without going into detail at the moment, I am in safe haven from my wife. I am most probably going to move from the island or return to the UK which I don't want to do. I intend to file an incident report to the police. Any recommendations to where I should go? I am concerned that she will make a bogus report to BI to obtain revenge....Is that easy to do? My visa expires late next month. Any advice on my situation would be most welcome.....pm me if necessary.

Thanks
Old Apr 8th 2019, 11:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! I shouldn't be surprised but I am. I'm glad you have a safe haven for the moment. Since I don't know that part of the world, I don't have any advice on where to go and how, if she does file a report, it will impact your getting on a plane to anywhere.

Have you thought of about Thailand or some place such as that?
Old Apr 9th 2019, 12:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Without going into detail at the moment, I am in safe haven from my wife. I am most probably going to move from the island or return to the UK which I don't want to do. I intend to file an incident report to the police. Any recommendations to where I should go? I am concerned that she will make a bogus report to BI to obtain revenge....Is that easy to do? My visa expires late next month. Any advice on my situation would be most welcome.....pm me if necessary.

Thanks
I would get the hell out of Dodge, I mean Thailand, NOW!!!

I would not get involved with the police there, but perhaps someone better informed than I will comment on that.

Good luck.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 12:09 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I would get the hell out of Dodge, I mean Thailand, NOW!!!

I would not get involved with the police there, but perhaps someone better informed than I will comment on that.

Good luck.
He's not in Thailand. Thought he was in the Philippines.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 12:24 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
He's not in Thailand. Thought he was in the Philippines.
Yes, my mistake. I have corrected my post.

Thank you.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

I will PM you latter today.

Mikek1
Old Apr 9th 2019, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
It is important that you register your grievance with the police. If you intend to stay in the Philippines the last thing you want is some trumped up accusations held against you. I know of 2 very recent cases where the Foreigner has ended up in prison due to the ex wife’s complaints to the police.
If your wife lodges a complaint and you don’t counter it you will not be able to leave the country. The case will be registered on a central computer and you will not get an exit clearance certificate.
I have many good contacts here (I would advice you see our attorney) and can help out you, but will PM you latter to configure out what your future intentions are. I would stress that you really must take and carry out any advice, as previously you have tended to “bury your head in the sand” and let your heart rule your brain.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

P11, mikek1 lives near where I have a place you are welcome to stay. I would put some distance between you and the local constabulary and sort it from afar. Follow mikek1's advice and if you are still in the area get out now. Not sure how to pm mikek1 but if a place is required to stay out of the way I'm sure I am up by you and 11 will have no trouble there. regards Mike
Old Apr 9th 2019, 2:01 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by MikeNZ
P11, mikek1 lives near where I have a place you are welcome to stay. I would put some distance between you and the local constabulary and sort it from afar. Follow mikek1's advice and if you are still in the area get out now. Not sure how to pm mikek1 but if a place is required to stay out of the way I'm sure I am up by you and 11 will have no trouble there. regards Mike
PM's are simple. Click on his name and scroll to send private message.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Safest way out of this is a little mini break holiday for the two of you to rekindle to hong kong. At the airport present her with her ticket and go for a piss. Don't come back, either leave the airport or go to Singapore/ UK.

Old Apr 9th 2019, 3:56 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Safest way out of this is a little mini break holiday for the two of you to rekindle to hong kong. At the airport present her with her ticket and go for a piss. Don't come back, either leave the airport or go to Singapore/ UK.
Better to go to a country that doesn't have an extradition agreement with the Philippines, as Hong Kong does. Only applies if P11 has been charged with an offence in the Philippines of course.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Apr 9th 2019 at 3:58 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.