Me and My Family

Old Dec 11th 2018, 2:41 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by thistlehollyberry
An easy solution to this syndrome (for nine months anyway) - have a baby!
You need to go on stage with that comedy routine.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 3:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete

Old Dec 11th 2018, 3:15 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thistlehollyberry
An easy solution to this syndrome (for nine months anyway) - have a baby!
Not sure about that one. We nearly divorced a few times during both pregnancies. I wouldn't say pregnancy has a calming effect on the hormones..LOL
Old Dec 11th 2018, 3:22 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
BE Post of the Year!
Old Dec 11th 2018, 3:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't an Endocrinologist be the appropriate person to consult about a hormone disorder?
Old Dec 11th 2018, 4:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

My reading online says that stress causes hormonal imbalance and not that the imbalance causes the stress. Either way, has she been to see an endocrinologist which I feel is more appropriate doctor to help with the imbalance than a shrink. If there are no GYN issue that is causing the imbalance, it is possible that it is in her head, literally. She needs an MRI of her head to check out the pituitary gland which is often the reason for the hormonal imbalance if there is no tumor or cyst in the reproductive area. It isn't PMS since it occurs outside of the normal menstrual cycle. Sorry, P11, but I have no faith in the doctors in the Philippines and would seek out someone else to check out your wife. Her GYN honestly doesn't sound competent.

Sorry that you are once again the family's bank account and are the one who is going to be required to pay the medical bills for your wife's brother, wife and child. On top of that is the $42K rent arrears. Bad all around.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 5:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I still go with...get out of Dodge fast.

I can see this finishing with a penniless elderly expat, in a crappy hospital, can’t get the treatment he needs because his leeching wife and family have bled him dry. That or the unhinged wife finishes him off.

I hope I am wrong.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Not sure about that one. We nearly divorced a few times during both pregnancies. I wouldn't say pregnancy has a calming effect on the hormones..LOL
The bloke is almost 70. You're advising that he gives her the next baby, that will shortly be brought up by the next pensioned European sucker that comes along? Or hidden away with relatives and deprived of parental love, like her other young children? If he has the sense he so far is reluctant to show, he'll make sure his next trip alone is to have the snip, if only because he loves his own (adult) children, as opposed to the woman-child he's shackled to.

As for the 'doctors' in this scenario, they're being told that a diagnosis of 'there's nothing wrong with her physically' is being dismissed, by both of them.
  • By him, because he's probably not that in tune with women's health due to the era he grew up in where such things weren't discussed, as a rule.
  • By her, because it doesn't suit her to be diagnosed as a sociopath this early into the marriage, despite two attempted but failed assassination attempts.
What she really, really needs - and what they have already been told - Is a psychologist, if not a psychiatrist - and a damn good one at that. However, it suits them both, for the aforementioned reasons, to carry on insisting its a **woman's issue**, despite every female poster here telling him that this is NOT normal **women's issues**. It is some deep psychological issue that requires a doctor-of-the-mind, and a damn good one too. If she won't go, it's because she still believes there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and while he's breathing she won't have unfettered access to it. Whereas he still can't believe he's sexing up a woman half his age and wants it to continue. It's a high stake game of chance, but both seem more that happy to keep playing it, while not understanding that one of them has an end-game.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 7:29 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
The bloke is almost 70. You're advising that he gives her the next baby, that will shortly be brought up by the next pensioned European sucker that comes along? Or hidden away with relatives and deprived of parental love, like her other young children? If he has the sense he so far is reluctant to show, he'll make sure his next trip alone is to have the snip, if only because he loves his own (adult) children, as opposed to the woman-child he's shackled to.

As for the 'doctors' in this scenario, they're being told that a diagnosis of 'there's nothing wrong with her physically' is being dismissed, by both of them.
  • By him, because he's probably not that in tune with women's health due to the era he grew up in where such things weren't discussed, as a rule.
  • By her, because it doesn't suit her to be diagnosed as a sociopath this early into the marriage, despite two attempted but failed assassination attempts.
What she really, really needs - and what they have already been told - Is a psychologist, if not a psychiatrist - and a damn good one at that. However, it suits them both, for the aforementioned reasons, to carry on insisting its a **woman's issue**, despite every female poster here telling him that this is NOT normal **women's issues**. It is some deep psychological issue that requires a doctor-of-the-mind, and a damn good one too. If she won't go, it's because she still believes there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and while he's breathing she won't have unfettered access to it. Whereas he still can't believe he's sexing up a woman half his age and wants it to continue. It's a high stake game of chance, but both seem more that happy to keep playing it, while not understanding that one of them has an end-game.
think you've been at the red wine too much, I suggest you put down your glass and re-read my comment and the post it referred to.

I made an, admittedly poor, vaguely sexist comment, referencing my own relationship with my pregnant wife.

At no point did I advise to P11, that he should have a baby. I think that would be disastrous.

less wine, less fairy time next time.

Old Dec 11th 2018, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

"The bloke is almost 70. You're advising that he gives her the next baby, that will shortly be brought up by the next pensioned European sucker that comes along? "
The comment about having a baby was in jest. If she was truly PMS it would cure it temporarily but create a whole set of problems. I am sure he has no desire for another child.
Old Dec 12th 2018, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents: I don't believe PMS causes these problems. The sudden tantrums she throws could easily be fructose intolerance. We had a family member who is the sweetest person until he gets a dose of fructose and away he goes. The sudden anger and sometimes destruction is unbelieveable.
You get plenty info on the internet about this topic and about what not to eat.
Her money issues are a different matter.
Old Dec 12th 2018, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again. All the usual suspects contributing their tuppence worth of "expert" opinion.
I consider P11 to be an honourable and courageous individual posting his domestic experiences. Maybe he does this to wind up all the usual suspects. Who knows, who cares. YAWN
Old Dec 12th 2018, 1:47 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Here we go again. All the usual suspects contributing their tuppence worth of "expert" opinion.
I consider P11 to be an honourable and courageous individual posting his domestic experiences. Maybe he does this to wind up all the usual suspects. Who knows, who cares. YAWN
Thanks for your tuppence worth of expert opinion, hope you have a good sleep
Old Dec 12th 2018, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

I will as always!
Old Dec 12th 2018, 2:52 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
I will as always!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.