Me and My Family

Old Nov 21st 2018, 5:18 pm

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Had a quick search on utube for "Scammed in the Philippines", lots of examples of guys been taken for a ride, the couple I did watch sound v familiar...fun relationship in the beginning, then come the requests for money always for "something", the secret boyfrend/children.......
Old Dec 10th 2018, 2:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, P11 .... 21 days since you last posted to this thread. Have you decided not to update your long running and highly viewed and commented on life saga in the Philippines? If so, that is fine, just wanted to know that all is well and progressing positively for you and if it isn't, that you have cemented your plans to extradite yourself as quickly and safely as possible.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 5:34 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Okay, P11 .... 21 days since you last posted to this thread. Have you decided not to update your long running and highly viewed and commented on life saga in the Philippines? If so, that is fine, just wanted to know that all is well and progressing positively for you and if it isn't, that you have cemented your plans to extradite yourself as quickly and safely as possible.
Is he still alive?
Old Dec 10th 2018, 5:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Is he still alive?
P11 was around yesterday.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 9:33 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
P11 was around yesterday.
At least someone who logged into his BE account was.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 10:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Back at the end of Nov he was talking of taking her away for a while somewhere not near family or the place.
Maybe they went on their hols.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings All,

Prompted by the recent posts, I have decided to stick my head over the parapet once again. I was going to post an update in a few days time to conclude a terrible story that has hit my wifes family.

First.... Since we have been away for a few days break, she has calmed down a lot and has been the loving wife I know she can be. No tampos and obviously no acts of violence. Things were going fine.....then I was hit by a bombshell......albeit half expected.

About ten days ago, I received a msg from the husband of the landlady here who is an OFW working in Saudi. He apologetically and very politely informed me that we were behind with the rent to the tune of 42k. I did half expect this because there were rent receipts missing and excuses were made by my wife on why they were missing. However it was 12k more than I thought and looking back through the receipts, I can see that 12k was unpaid about 2 yrs ago. The debt had been carried forward. He went on to say that he was sure I was unaware of the non-payments which tells me what he thinks of my wife and possibly his. His wife (the landlady) is a close friend of the family here as you probably know. Obviously, I tackled my wife about it and I got the usual tears and remorse. She used the money to try and buy back her pawned jewelry. The pawned jewelry came about for those who have not kept up, to pay back a failed deal last year which cost her a considerable amount. I do not know/remember the exact figure. She has decided to lose the remainder of her jewelry which is still in pawn. That remains to be seen. I agreed a repayment plan with the landlady's husband on which he very politely accepted.

My wifes health. I am concerned. She is still having severe women's problems which has been going on for over two months and has been back to the Gyno. She has again confirmed that her hormonal problems are due to extreme stress. She can do no more. About a week ago, she sought a second opinion and after yet another ultra sound/scan, the diagnosis was confirmed. For further treatment she will need to see a psychiatrist. We have discussed that briefly but that's as far as it goes. With great patience, I am trying to take care of her medical condition the best I can with sympathy and trying to relieve the pressures on her by fielding the demands of her creditors personally. I believe her illness started late last year (December probably) with the failure of a deal with a customer that caused her to pawn her jewelry and then juggle her finances to keep up the payments. Then came the wedding which she wanted to be as perfect as possible and now the latest crises with a failed business deal. For those detractors out there, no....I am not making excuses for her. Just stating facts. I don't know how her mental health is going to develop...but I do fear for her. As an example, last night one of her creditors posted something on fb which was uncomplimentary. Something went flying across the room and she broke down. Took an hour to get her to calm down.

Her brother has a one yr old daughter currently in a hospital 2 hrs away. Been there nearly a week and suffering from seizures/convulsions. He and his wife went to visit last Saturday night on a m/cycle and were involved in a RTA. She has a compound fracture of the leg and he escaped with lacerations which required stitches and an overnight stay in hospital. It took the rescue services 10 hrs to find a hospital to accommodate them. She is still there three days later awaiting an operation. Her dressings have not been changed from day 1 and is in pain and great discomfort. Her husband (wifes brother) has no money to pay for medicines, nor does the family. His wifes family has no money either. So it has fallen upon my wife to pay.....but she has no money either. So you guess who is picking up the tab. Ok...its a Govt hosp and so far it is only 5k. There are a few things here that appall me. Firstly the conditions that this woman has to endure. Time to get to hospital and the conditions she is enduring. Her bandages have never been changed since admittance and from the pics she appears to be laying in her own blood and possibly urine. Her husband (my wifes brother) got discharged from the same hospital as her and came home here. I am disgusted with that. He should be there by his wifes side giving her all the comfort and support she undoubtedly needs and creating hell to get his wife properly treated. His excuse? He wanted to go home because he did not want to see his wife suffering. I am disgusted with that and shows the mentality of the family I am ashamed to call in laws. My wife has been by her side for 2 days and today has now gone to see their baby daughter in a different city. My wife has now received the anger from her family, her brother and her sister - in - laws family. Why? She, like me was appalled at the lack of proper medical treatment to her sister in law and called 8888 to complain. The hospital is angry that a complaint has been made, and they (family etc) all think this might compromise her treatment. She was bitterly upset about the criticism .....adding to her stress. We have heard that the operation is now planned for this morning. I stand by her actions and woe betide anyone who complains to her in my presence. If I see her brother whilst she is still in hospital, I shall be asking him pointed questions. He should be there with her....and doing the complaining. Not my wife.

Anyway...I have finished on a rant. And I shall leave it there.

Regards
Old Dec 11th 2018, 4:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

My wifes health. I am concerned.
She is still having severe women's problems which has been going on for over two months and has been back to the Gyno.

She has again confirmed that her hormonal problems are due to extreme stress. She can do no more.

About a week ago, she sought a second opinion and after yet another ultra sound/scan, the diagnosis was confirmed.

For further treatment she will need to see a psychiatrist. We have discussed that briefly but that's as far as it goes.
I am a female that had a lifetime of difficulties in this area. I do not understand the last two sentences.

1) What is the diagnosis?
2) A psychiatrist cannot help with this at all. Period. < no pun intended>
Old Dec 11th 2018, 4:52 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Well...er.....as long as your happy.

Let hope 2019 is a fiscally balanced, non suicidal, attempted murder free year, all in blissful hormonal harmony!

PS. When she says she has "women's problems", its your local Internet company saying there are "sunspots"
Old Dec 11th 2018, 5:29 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I am a female that had a lifetime of difficulties in this area. I do not understand the last two sentences.

Couldn't agree more. Psychiatry and gynaecology are very different problems and I really have a hard time seeing how her gynae problem could be related to her stress levels.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Let hope 2019 is a fiscally balanced, non suicidal, attempted murder free year, all in blissful hormonal harmony!
Deffo agree with this post.

Hope all goes well P11 - remember this: When swimming in shit, keep your chin up.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...again.

Catchafire.....Haha....thanks. I like your sense of humour. Something that has been missing here for some time and I have to take responsibility for that.

Bevs. She first started encountering problems about 2 months or so ago. She went to the doc here who said she needs a CT Scan etc to ensure that there are no internal problems causing her symptoms and a blood sugar and full blood test. Apart from a slightly low blood sugar count which was expected, everything was deemed ok. Basically, no cervical cysts or cancer. It was a Gyno who undertook the tests and pronounced it was a severe hormonal disorder for which she gave medicine. This did not work. Now, I have no medical qualifications but the internet search told me that severe hormonal problems in itself can be a symptom....not a cause. One cause could be emotional stress. This can also cause suicidal tendencies and uncharacteristic violent behavior. We went back to the original doctor who agreed that hormonal imbalance could be caused by stress, but suggested we go back to the Gyno for a further opinion. Also to take her away for a few days to get her relaxed. We did that which helped and she had a further scan etc which was all clear but prescribed different medication for 10 days. Expensive at that. She stated that in her opinion the hormonal problem was due to stress if the medication did not work. You have to treat the cause...not the symptoms. The medication failed, and she then had a second opinion at a different gyno whilst visiting her sister in law's baby daughter in hospital last week. That doctor did yet another scan and CT test and found nothing. Upon hearing what medication she had been using which did not work, she pronounced that the hormonal problem causing all her symptoms was down to stress. May I add that this info can be verified on the internet. The relation between stress and hormonal problems.

HTH
Old Dec 11th 2018, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Dorothy....

You would have seen my response to Bevs. HTH

Millhouse...

Many thanks

Gentle reminder to all please...

I had the occasion to post something on a FB group relating to one of the problems I am facing here and asked for advice. One member here guessed it could be me and then referred to this Group, my usename and went on to post the wider problems I am having. This put my anonymity at risk. Fortunately, I caught the post quickly which was deleted and the member blocked. I don't think this was done with any bad intentions. I don't ask for much, but I need to remain anonymous. Thank you

Regards
Old Dec 11th 2018, 9:13 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

if I'm correct in understanding the problem, the NHS disagrees with you.

Both gynaecologist and psychiatrist involved in treatment.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pre-menstrual-syndrome/

And if that is the problem, IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!
Old Dec 11th 2018, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

An easy solution to this syndrome (for nine months anyway) - have a baby!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.