Me and My Family

Old Nov 8th 2018, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

when my wife is "hormonal" she gets cuddly and sometimes tearful.. she hasn't come at me with a knife or poured "petrol" over herself.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

marmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Partly because, as your GL does, they think as a white man we need protecting from the Philippines and only they can do it by constant text/phone etc and by disappearing for some period you prove that you can look after yourself.
This is a pretty good point, when I was in Vietnam with my grandmother in the early 00s, she flipped her lid when I insisted on travelling by myself (she was happy to stay for a month at her sister's). To her mind, I was going to end up with my throat slit in an alleyway. Of course, Vietnam in the early 00s was as safe as houses; still didn't stop her forcing me to call her every day so she could be sure that I was still alive.
Old Nov 17th 2018, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates?

Have you stopped drinking the tea she makes over fears of being poisoned or is it all back to watermelons and cream?
Old Nov 17th 2018, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Any updates?

Have you stopped drinking the tea she makes over fears of being poisoned or is it all back to watermelons and cream?
I missed out when the cream got involved
Old Nov 17th 2018, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I knew a few "Western" males in the Middle East who formed intimate relationships with Filipina and Thai women (and some with Filipino and Thai men) The relationships often ended disastrously. Fatally for some.

Judgemental ? Yes.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

A few things to report.

Had another 'incident' last Sunday...the worst so far which I will keep brief. Basically, I challenged her about the fake receipt (bad move) which meant another attack with the knife. After restraining her she called her parents who arrived shortly afterwards with Waddly. I gather she accused me of attacking her and she defended herself with a knife. She had bruises on her arms after the struggle which she photographed. I decided to show her mother and Waddly the extent of her debts plus all her pawn receipts. I explained all to them and showed them the fake receipt. Her father was running around the garden like a man possessed where he was told to remain....fortunately. I have no idea what they thought of all this, but they left soon after. She then proceeded to lock herself in the spare bedroom and msg'd me to say that they will take me to the police station next morning to which I agreed. Next morning came and went. We never got to the police station. She remained locked in her bedroom for two days only emerging when I left the house. On one of her appearances when I was out, she took about 20 bottles of beer from the fridge and smashed them all outside. Fortunately not inside.....like before. Throughout the two days she had commanded my mobile phone. I believe she took it because I pretended to be recording her on video whilst she was going through her antics before she went for the knife.

It all ended when we mutually agreed to separate. However, this involved more histrionics from her and after she calmed down, we talked...and talked. I decided ...and she agreed that we should go away for a few days. Away from the house, away from her family and away from this Island. We came back last night. We had a wonderful time together and she was a different woman. Again, she apologized for her behavior and cannot understand what takes over her mind. She is suffering from severe stress and is affecting her hormones. She is currently being treated for the hormone disorder which is not working, but I believe the doctor is treating the symptoms....not the cause. It is the stress causing the hormone disorder....the side effects of which are physically ( I wont go into detail) giving her problems....which is causing more distress. I have told her to book again to see the doctor this afternoon and I will discuss that with him.

I have been advised to report all these attacks to the police to place on record. This may help if the worse comes to the worse. I have installed an audio recording on my lap top which is quick and easy to use. This already on my mobile plus video function....but takes time to operate.

She is much more calm now even though she has received further demands for payment today. She has my support in these difficult times and I know she appreciates it. Will we survive this....? I have grave doubts and have a plan B as you know. I have had heard word from her closest friend (I have mentioned her before) that she fears that she has developed/developing a mental disorder. Hopefully the Dr this afternoon will help.

To end, I have to report that the phone bill issue is resolved. Smart were employing dubious practices which I will explain next time. The purchase of the house has now been resolved today....this involved bluffs I believe on behalf of the owner (friend of the family remember). That will be explained later. 2 problems gone.

Thanks again for reading.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Nov 19th 2018 at 3:12 am.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I’m sensing a war of the roses style ending to all of this, with you both dead in a loving embrace at the bottom of the stairs of the pawn shop.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 3:54 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you're still alive. Nothing more to say because you won't listen.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,

It is imperative and extremely important that you REPORT ALL incidences of viceous attacks Carried out by your wife to the POLICE. Should you become in an embroiled argument not informimg the police will ensure that you are put at a severe disadvantage and could easily find yourself behind bars.
We had a disagreement with a bodyshop repair company, which involved the femail owner going completly bonkers, and becoming very unreasonable. The police were called and we had to Go to the police station with the bodyshop owner to register a complaint. The police were very helpful, and sided with our explanation of events.The unfortunate episode is on police file, and we have no fears of any reoccurance.
Can I suggest that in future should the family turn up at an explosive altercation you immeadiatly obtain a non family witness who can very verify any posible acts of violence etc.
i have to reiterate that once again you are making excuses for your wifes totally unexcusable behavior. Her hormone problems are pure fantasy, and posible mental problems could be a cert. Any sane person would not have got into financial dire staights, bad luck, misjudgment, or otherwise.You really need to come to your senses and realize that your future with the L/L is only going in one direction. I fear for your safety, and custodial freedom.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'm glad you're still alive. Nothing more to say because you won't listen.

Won’t listen..........SPOT ON.

Last edited by mikek1; Nov 19th 2018 at 4:32 am. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old Nov 19th 2018, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm going to scream so loud so that the guards and everyone in the hotel can hear me.I am going to tell them that you have tried to stab me with the knife.They will believe me over you every time,because i'm a Filipino and you are foreign with money.You're going to end up in Quezon City jail and the only way that you can get out is by buying yourself out.If you don't buy yourself out you will spend months,even years,in jail waiting to come to trial you dumb f**k."

These are among the last words my ex-partner said (screamed) at me some two years ago before i decided to cut and run forever.I don't regret it one bit.

What she said scared me as i don't eat fish,let alone fish heads infused with maggots,which is the stable diet in jail,i believe.Not only that,i am averse to hepatitis and "lovemaking" with people of the same sex.I also like air-condition to keep me cool at all times and a full complement of cable TV channels.

So yes,i would take the advice,and record any incidents that you have with this wildcat partner of yours,P11.

Last edited by jaygee68; Nov 19th 2018 at 8:17 am. Reason: typo
Old Nov 19th 2018, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

P11
I thought my missus could be bit of a nutter at times but yours seems to have taken the biscuit with this latest episode(s). You have just confirmed that she is untrustworthy and that you are in fear of your life while still with her by stating " I have been advised to report all these attacks to the police to place on record." and " I have installed an audio recording on my lap top which is quick and easy to use."

Another thing, all these episodes seemed to have occurred after you got married, not sure if you have driven her to it or there is some scheming going on from her/family side.

Many years ago my missus was put on notice when ( nothing to do with her-in-doors ) a cousin of hers at a party at our house insisted that because I was rich ( by his standards ) I should give him money, this was backed up by him producing a gun. Long story cut short, I still have his gun, he has no money and wife was told that if I did not die of natural causes all my, non Philippine based money ( basically everything ), would be left to my brother and his kids. Down side to that is now if I want to walk to the local market on my own I have to take the dogs with me and if I take a jeepney to the local town I end up with a niece traveling companion, less to prevent me from dying of non-natural causes but I think to report back that it was not the wife's fault.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 2:41 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see. You have been setup and you are so in love and lust and perhaps fearful of being seen as gullible and a failure, that you will believe her lies and manipulations. Strange that her sister who refused to come to your wedding rushes to your house to save her sister from her abusive husband. Record all you can, but you have lost. She is the one that will be believed, not you. A foreigner believed over a citizen? Never! A male claiming an abusive wife in the Philippines? Who do you think they are going to believe. Sister was quick to photograph the bruises wasn't she. All the times you refused to pay for their rent, booze or food will be recounted to the judge. How you abused your wife's family and threw her loving sister out of your home. Yup, you've been manipulated and like many white men, you still don't get it and probably never will.

Your L/L (I think of her as your Lying Lady) is no spring chicken. She has to be at least 42 to 45 years old, while you are what somewhere between 66 to 71. She's older but not close to menopause. I looked up hormonal inbalance. Violence is not one of the symptoms. Yes, stress and anxiety are but stress does not lead to violent behavior.

Why don't you just pay off her debts, file for divorce and pack your bags and leave. Perhaps the head you were thinking with was not the right one.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 4:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see. You have been setup and you are so in love and lust and perhaps fearful of being seen as gullible and a failure, that you will believe her lies and manipulations. Strange that her sister who refused to come to your wedding rushes to your house to save her sister from her abusive husband. Record all you can, but you have lost. She is the one that will be believed, not you. A foreigner believed over a citizen? Never! A male claiming an abusive wife in the Philippines? Who do you think they are going to believe. Sister was quick to photograph the bruises wasn't she. All the times you refused to pay for their rent, booze or food will be recounted to the judge. How you abused your wife's family and threw her loving sister out of your home. Yup, you've been manipulated and like many white men, you still don't get it and probably never will.

Your L/L (I think of her as your Lying Lady) is no spring chicken. She has to be at least 42 to 45 years old, while you are what somewhere between 66 to 71. She's older but not close to menopause. I looked up hormonal inbalance. Violence is not one of the symptoms. Yes, stress and anxiety are but stress does not lead to violent behavior.

Why don't you just pay off her debts, file for divorce and pack your bags and leave. Perhaps the head you were thinking with was not the right one.

P11 Open your eyes and keep them wide open...from all accounts she is a lying, manipulative, mentally ill woman. If you don’t get out now you have a very good chance of either ending up dead or in a Pillipino prison.

Let her move on to the next expat mug with a few quid in his pocket.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 4:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wait. How old is she?

In my mental picture, is she 34 and you are 68.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.