Me and My Family

Old Nov 8th 2018, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

P11, You may have some good qualities, however you are a complete and utter fool. Your scheming, lieing ,deceitful, evil, trashy bitch WILL never change her ways.According to you she is now back to her loving and caring self. I have mentioned before that she is an Oscar winning actress, and her acts of Love and sweetness have certainly fooled you, not once, but on numerous occasions.
For redemption, and more importantly, to gain any respect you should head back to the UK before you make yourself look an even bigger fool and loser.
Sorry to be so aprubt, but you obviously are very think skinned and do not listen from those who clearly have more common sense than you.

Last edited by mikek1; Nov 8th 2018 at 5:00 am.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding the phone contract, any fool ( and that includes you) can go online register, and obtain a relevant account summary. All account transactions are clearly stated, the payment records,end of contract date, in fact exactly the same as a UK phone provider. This is certainly the case with Smart , who we have a 6 month contract. You may think that these Philipine companies are backward and are not IT literate, however I can assure you that established companies are deffinitly not like that.Our 6 month contract expires this month and they Will contact us to see if we want to renew, they Will certainly not just roll over the contract.Once again your L/L is taking you for a stupid fool, she clearly has not paid and deserves any fines and proceedings.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

mikek1

With respect to you, I object to being called a fool. She has an on-line account with Smart, and it gives the details you have outlined. Except it does not give the START of the contract, nor term of the contract. Her records only go back one year from memory. I have the account number which SMART will not verify the details of the contract. As I said, I intend to verify this next week with a personal visit.

Regards
Old Nov 8th 2018, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Our Smart online account clearly states the date of commencement and the date of expiry of contract. The site allows you to pick any month to obtain a statement for that month. It is exactly the same as a UK Bank, or for that matter a top tier Filipino Bank (BDO, Eastwest etc.) , we do not have dealings with fringe banks.
I can send you a email with attachment if you need, although why you are bothering to sort out your L/L misguided financial disasters is beyond me.A fool and their money soon parts.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

mikek1

I will check again later and get back to you. Remember, yours is a 6 month contract. Hers is for two years and statements etc go back one year,
Old Nov 8th 2018, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

I have sent via messenger pictures showing our online account with Smart which clearly shows the commencement and expirey dates of our contract. Also shown is the dropdown box so you can decide which months statement you want to read.Whether the contract is 6 months or 24 months, is irrelivant.How could your L/L possibly have got into arrears, Smart send by post statements as well as internet.Why did you allow someone so to take a phone contract, as well as a new motor bike when she has no idea of her financial restraints, or for that matter no financial accumen.
Having been in bussiness for many years my experience is that keeping paperwork is an absolute must. For a so called bussiness women, her lack of paperwork is simply unbeleivable.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mikek1

I have seen what you have sent but it shows what applies to your contract. Hers is completely different as I have already explained. It shows no details of a contract because it states **Your account has no active service contract*** The statements go back one year as I have described. The last statement issued in October shows her account fully paid up. I cleared up the arrears pending the clarification of the contract which I will do next week. Again....there is NO details of a contract. Furthermore, she did NOT receive post statements but was sent direct to her phone and my e.mail address. Now, I may be a fool as far as she is concerned but do not call me a fool on this SMART matter. I do not expect an apology from you.

As far as allowing my wife to take up a phone and motorcycle contract, that is down to me and not you. I have kept out of her affairs which I feel is correct. I will not lead my wife by the nose on anything. I have respect for her independence....as she does mine.

Regards
Old Nov 8th 2018, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
mikek1
I have respect for her independence....as she does mine.
Is that last bit true? You can't leave the house without a thousand missed calls or suicide threats.

I don't think you are a fool. You're just being played and can't quite see it as she mixes it up with some tears and sheet action.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 7:13 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

If you have respect for her independence, stop checking up on her and negotiating/paying her debts - let her sort out her own messes. If she had respect for your independence, she wouldn't allow you to run down your finances to pay her debts - and she wouldn't crack the shits when you go and have a couple of beers on your own.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks both,

Independence. I don't check up on her.....she does what she wishes on her own free will. Sorting out messes or helping each other is what happens in a relationship. Yes, she does text me a million times when I am out and about. Making sure that I am ok....or not gallivanting. Part of a Filipinas make up. But she does not...or cannot stop me from doing what I wish to do.

Regards
Old Nov 8th 2018, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

P11,

Two wrongs don’t make a wright. You and your L/L are clearly living well beyond your means, and its getting worse. You will eventuly run out of money and end up like many ‘ Johnny foriegners’ destitute, heartbroken,disilusioned, and angry.
You probably won’t take my advice, however from my experience there is absolutly nothing wrong with living in the Philippines (apart from the usual moans, traffic,paperwork etc) it can be an idilic ,cheap, enjoyable place to retire. I think you Will find that most Asian countries in this hemisphere are the same, but why go to them when you have experience of the Philippines.
My advice would be to stay in the Philippines, but certainly no where near you presenty live, preferably another Island.When you came to your senses, and leave the L/L do it legally, and apply for an anullment therefore pre empting any future problems with the BI.
We have a beutifull holiday home which we rarely use. It is in La Union, 150 mtrs from the beach, and the Majority of our neighbours are foriegners. There are many exlusive hotels nearby which are owned by Brits, Aussies,and Germans. The City of San Fernando has a lot of foriegners, who put on events for such, Pool competitions, hash walks etc.
When you wake up and smell the coffee, contact me and I can come to some arrangement with you on a short term basis untill you can rent somewhere should you find La Union to your liking.
I am offering this to you as a fellow Brit, and because I honesty think your currentl situation is untennable. Why not take a few weeks away, come up and give yourself some time to reflect and decide what you really want. We all make mistakes.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 1:20 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks both,

Independence. I don't check up on her.....she does what she wishes on her own free will. Sorting out messes or helping each other is what happens in a relationship. Yes, she does text me a million times when I am out and about. Making sure that I am ok....or not gallivanting. Part of a Filipinas make up. But she does not...or cannot stop me from doing what I wish to do.

Regards
Sorry, my mistake then. I was sure I remembered reading some of your past messages in which you talked about looking through her purse, Facebook etc, looking for receipts and checking how much cash she had, and you having to post on BE when she wasn't around because she looks over your shoulder.

Of course couples help each other out in a relationship. If it's a good relationship that's a two way street, and there also doesn't tend to be too many threats of murder, knife attacks, running up huge debts without the other's knowledge, hysteria, manipulation, lies and other nasty stuff
Old Nov 8th 2018, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Spouse of Scouse...

++++Sorry, my mistake then. I was sure I remembered reading some of your past messages in which you talked about looking through her purse, Facebook etc, looking for receipts and checking how much cash she had, and you having to post on BE when she wasn't around because she looks over your shoulder+++++ Perhaps you can explain to me what this has to do with independence?

Yes....couples help each other out in a relationship. I agree its not a two way street as I have explained that her extreme behavior is due to stress and a diagnosed hormonal problem for which she is receiving medical treatment. I have an ex-pat friend here who has a most lovely lady and is one of the most genteel women I have come across. However, when its that time of the month, she has attacked him with a knife and on occasion has to move out for a day or so. It is a recognized disorder. As far as the other stuff you mention.....yes. I agree with you. Except for the debts. She has had two business deals that went wrong through no fault of her own. She did not run up huge debts as you suggest which implies financial over spending.

I am happy to clear that up for you....

Regards
Old Nov 8th 2018, 2:01 pm
Concierge

Spouse of Scouse...

++++Sorry, my mistake then. I was sure I remembered reading some of your past messages in which you talked about looking through her purse, Facebook etc, looking for receipts and checking how much cash she had, and you having to post on BE when she wasn't around because she looks over your shoulder+++++ Perhaps you can explain to me what this has to do with independence?

Yes....couples help each other out in a relationship. I agree its not a two way street as I have explained that her extreme behavior is due to stress and a diagnosed hormonal problem for which she is receiving medical treatment. I have an ex-pat friend here who has a most lovely lady and is one of the most genteel women I have come across. However, when its that time of the month, she has attacked him with a knife and on occasion has to move out for a day or so. It is a recognized disorder. As far as the other stuff you mention.....yes. I agree with you. Except for the debts. She has had two business deals that went wrong through no fault of her own. She did not run up huge debts as you suggest which implies financial over spending.

I am happy to clear that up for you....

Regards
You don't have to clear anything up for me (not that you did!). Your life, your choices, your consequences.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

P11. I think the reason many on here, including myself, may seem quite strong in some of our advice is that to a lesser or greater degree we have seen ourselves in similar/same situations and most of us have arrived the other side intact to some degree or another. I have taken a week away before to collect my thoughts but was not brave enough to tell her before I left and yes when I returned the dogs were very accommodating in sharing their abode for a couple of days but after the dust had settled things were a lot better than they were before. Partly because, as your GL does, they think as a white man we need protecting from the Philippines and only they can do it by constant text/phone etc and by disappearing for some period you prove that you can look after yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.