Me and My Family

Old Sep 7th 2018, 6:11 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by LPR
Remember... Happy wife, happy life.
If that is really true, then there will be 37 people living in their rented home and he will be bankrupt from her family's and her debts.

But do wish him happiness and contentment in his senior years and a large supply of little blue pills.
Old Sep 7th 2018, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations P11. I hope the weather Will do you Justice (its raining here). Anyhow we wish you both all the best for the future.

Mikek1
Old Sep 11th 2018, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Trust everything went well P11 and the glow is still there!
Old Sep 12th 2018, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thought it was time to tell you about our wedding which took place on 8 September....Saturday.

First may I thank all those who sent good wishes. They were very much welcomed.

Some of you have fb and would have seen the pictures and would have seen how successful it appeared to be. Reception was also a blast....as can be seen by the clip of me and my lovely lady plus a few other beauties dancing on the bar!

Amazingly, after many days of incessant rain, the day turned out to be bright and sunny and the Gods were with us. It didn't start off well though. The wedding organizer, was supposed to pitch up at 7.00am. He was still in bed at 7.20. He has in the past taken most of the stress off my lovely lady and without him there on time, it was a major disappointment for her and when he tried to contact her, she refused to take his call. And was completely stressed out. He was supposed to go with us to the venue and we left him behind. Despite me trying to persuade her otherwise. He eventually redeemed himself and hired a car to get there and offered his full apologies. The wedding was a triumph to his credit. She forgave him.

Then disappointment number 2. The make-up/ hairdresser plus two assistants failed to turn up on time and were 2 hours late. Causing more distress for her. These two guys were her rock over the preceding couple of months and handled all the stress that goes into a wedding that she meticulously planned. The organizer accepted my bollicking when I got there but the other guy just seemed to laugh it off. He has lost all his bonus.

Then it was all perfect after that. I had problems remembering my vows, but I knew that once I remembered my first line.....all would be fine. And it was. I made sure I did not vow sharing earthly possessions.....perhaps thats superfluous! She was beautiful and resplendent at the ceremony which was kept short at about 10 mins. My best man cried throughout ....bless him. He has been my rock throughout my troubles. The venue was superb....a beach resort and the reception first class. Many compliments were made and everyone enjoyed themselves. I take my hat off to her...it was meticulously planned and executed by her 2 guys (ladyboys) . All I had to do was to approve spending.....albeit with one arm behind my back. It was well over my modest budget, but I thought it was worth it. Its not often one gets married.

However, I noticed a couple of disturbing things. Some sponsors failed to turn up plus a few of her family and friends. Her brothers and Waddly failed to turn up....citing they were too busy. None of her immediate family also failed to acknowledge any of her FB pics. Something is seriously wrong...I have no idea what. Perhaps its because of me...or her....or both of us. That was disappointing. My my ex-pat friends all turned up bar two. They do not approve of her. At least they are honest and I respect that.

Do I think she will be reformed? It would be naïve of me to think so I guess. Hopefully, she will slowly over time. But.....she has not got off on the right foot. She borrowed 3k a few hours after we were declared man and wife (she left her purse at home) and I haven't got it back yet. The rent does not appear to have been paid....no receipt given. In fact, the landlady who is close friend of the family was a sponsor and I thought she would pay her then. She failed to turn up......too busy. I saw a message the next day from asking for the rent.... Ho Humm.

Regards all....thanks for reading.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Sep 12th 2018 at 6:55 am.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,

Happy everthing went OK......eventurly. I am suprised certain sponsors and family did not turn up. Usually when there is free food every man and his dog turns up. Reguarding the lateness of the helpers this is totally expected,it is rare indeed that Filipinos turn up on time, if at all. In the last 2 weeks alone I have occasion to realize how disorganised and useless certain busssines’s in the Philippines are. i am told you need buckets of patience here, seems this is true, however, my patience has been tested to the limit.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 12:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both. Sorry that your special day was marred by family, friends and employees. Can almost always count on something going wrong. Murphy's Law. I'd love to see a photo of you and your lovely lady in your finery.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Congratulations to you both. Sorry that your special day was marred by family, friends and employees. Can almost always count on something going wrong. Murphy's Law. I'd love to see a photo of you and your lovely lady in your finery.
When I got married the church official managed to get an English version of the wedding ceremony only to find out half way through that he was missing several pages, he sent the boy off to look for them, after 5 minutes I told him they were most likely unimportant and just jump to the next page that he had. No one seemed to notice.
Old Oct 3rd 2018, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

P11 seems to have gone very quiet. Either marriage has worked out beyond his wildest dreams and he is too weak to pen a reply or Her-in-Doors has cashed in his life insurance.
Old Oct 3rd 2018, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
P11 seems to have gone very quiet. Either marriage has worked out beyond his wildest dreams and he is too weak to pen a reply or Her-in-Doors has cashed in his life insurance.
May be he is budy making plans for a honeymoon destination where e-cigs are allowed?
Old Oct 3rd 2018, 4:55 pm
Concierge

Thought he had depleted all funds on the wedding and wedding attire and those silly little lapdog boys (whatever he called them) and no longer could pay the internet fees.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Thanks for the concern.

I was going to let this thread die a natural death with the wedding....but at the same time I have been toying with the idea of revealing the shocking dramas and revelations that have risen since. Which is what I have decided to do in the next day or so. Although it will make very unpleasant reading, I fully support my wife with the crap that is making her life so unhappy. But as an insight, she has been betrayed by her family. and no longer seems a part of them. Either she has disowned them....or they have disowned her. I suspect the former. I feel very sorry for her....

Regards
Old Oct 5th 2018, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings!

Thanks for the concern.

I was going to let this thread die a natural death with the wedding....but at the same time I have been toying with the idea of revealing the shocking dramas and revelations that have risen since. Which is what I have decided to do in the next day or so. Although it will make very unpleasant reading, I fully support my wife with the crap that is making her life so unhappy. But as an insight, she has been betrayed by her family. and no longer seems a part of them. Either she has disowned them....or they have disowned her. I suspect the former. I feel very sorry for her....

Regards
The shocking dramas and revelations normally appear before the ink on the wedding certificates are dry. I think that apart from a few minor financial issues with the family I have come through the wringer reasonably unscathed. I do know several in Panay and Manila who were not so lucky.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings!

Thanks for the concern.

Regards
dont let it die. You have readers all around the world who Are interested.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Time to take your lovely lady on an extended honeymoon, perhaps tour the Philippines stopping a few nights/week at a place. You may find a place that you both fall in love with.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11, now the knot has been tied, perhaps a serious thought on relocation is warranted.
Good luck and wishes to you both

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.