Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Match of the day without Iplayer

Match of the day without Iplayer

Old Feb 10th 2016, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

danielspaniel11234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Match of the day without Iplayer

I got fed up watching match of the day on iplayer as the buffering was really bad through the vpn. I found a great solution just watch or download the programme from fullmatchesandshows.com. You can stream it without a vpn or if you use a app like ->download light
Old Feb 10th 2016, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Match of the day without Iplayer

DanielS, you're blaming the vpn for the buffering - well, it could be due to that, but MOTD is on live about 6.30am Sunday here most of the football season and my internet is often overused around that time on that weekend day as people all log on - so I sometimes also get some buffering. If you keep away from the results you could catch the repeat of MOTD later in the day. That doesn't work for MOTD2, as there's no repeat.

Interesting to hear about fullmatchesandshows, but my suggestion is, if it's really just your vpn that is slowing your computer down, you can just turn it off and watch on Filmon or on viewabroad.com. Or get a smartdns (see my post today to the BBC iPlayer thread) to continue watching on BBC iPlayer without slowing your computer down.