Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Life Certificate required uk Pension centre.

Life Certificate required uk Pension centre.

Old May 31st 2013, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life Certificate required uk Pension centre.

Originally Posted by coogee
what i meant was if you have a uk address i have but live in the philippines would it not be better to say you live in uk then no more requests for a life certificate form plus have your pension paid into a uk account just a thought
If you have a UK address what's the problem. I would guess most expats have their pensions paid into accounts in the old country. I think you are looking for problems that don't exist.
Old Aug 25th 2013, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Life Certificate required uk Pension centre.

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Who knows? - Dubious Documentation from the Barangay Captain? - Mayor's Certificate of Incompetence? BIR? Homeowners' Association, Landlord, Tenants, Bank, etc. All a waste of time!

But more than likely they will accept an SM Advantage Card! - Default Password = "Happy to Serve!"
ever since my wife would move to the next asle when i would start to clap she said love i,ll get my bollo sharpened if you keep doing that and she did so now Happy to Serve she just gives me the eye as in watch out.
But yes keep a UK address and try to be on the books of a local GP
And i,ve already told the wife when the time comes do not date the death cert although i,m a bit away for the state pension.......and yes we already have the SM Advantage Card