Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Internet TV, girlfriend and moving to the Philippines

Internet TV, girlfriend and moving to the Philippines

Old Dec 24th 2017, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet TV, girlfriend and moving to the Philippines

Uninstalled, reinstalled, tried both Chrome and Firefox versions. Still doesn't work.
Old Mar 30th 2018, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

TonyTV is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya, Ive got a place in Manila and i use STBemu app that i activate here in the UK. I was using it on my smart TV but the memory on a tv isn't as good as a android box or Amazon firestick. Enables me to get all the UK channels including SKY so i can watch the football, golf F1 and just about everything. Even has loads of US channels as well as pay per view. Going to be watching the Joshua fight on it tomorrow. I've tried loads of different iptv sellers from ebay etc, until i found this one. There;'s a lot of rubbish out there but this is by far the best so far.
Old Apr 3rd 2018, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

David Mashael is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TonyTV
Hiya, Ive got a place in Manila and i use STBemu app that i activate here in the UK. I was using it on my smart TV but the memory on a tv isn't as good as a android box or Amazon firestick. Enables me to get all the UK channels including SKY so i can watch the football, golf F1 and just about everything. Even has loads of US channels as well as pay per view. Going to be watching the Joshua fight on it tomorrow. I've tried loads of different iptv sellers from ebay etc, until i found this one. There;'s a lot of rubbish out there but this is by far the best so far.
How can we get hold of one of these and have activated?
Old Apr 7th 2018, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

stacy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeremyb4
She is from a small family, only one brother, so feels she would need to stay in the Philippines to support them, although it is not necessary for her to remain there in order to do that. The main reason for not considering bringing her here is the attitude in the West to relationships that are more than 5 years age difference are usually frowned upon. 40 years gap may be seen by some as near to being criminal.
It will all end in tears.I'm 41 and would never even entertain the thought of dating anyone 10yrs younger than myself.I wish you luck.
Old Apr 8th 2018, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

My boss has owned me for the last 16 years and our age gap is greater than 10 years. Good enough for Clooney, its is good enough for me
Old Apr 8th 2018, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto