Humorous Episodes

Old Sep 30th 2020, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice
Default Re: Humorous Episodes

When we get the yearly ant invasion it's usually the electronics that suffer. Last year the computer printer stopped working. I think the ants were trying to make copies of themselves. Anybody need a couple of kilos of printer ants.
BTW what does gecko coffee taste like ?
Old Sep 30th 2020, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
BTW what does gecko coffee taste like ?
After day two or three - not great. I had just changed my coffee brand and disingenuously blamed the coffee brand.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Had to add this one, it is a clip from an article in a local newspaper covering a shop fire in Roxas City

Reports said firefighters had a hard time quelling the fire as the water coming from their hoses were being blown away by strong winds due to typhoon Quinta.

Shall offer them the services of my dog, he had no problems hitting that lamp post.
Old Oct 28th 2020, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wedding anniversary tomorrow. Wife asked today what I felt like being married to her, I said it was like being married to her for 50 years ( actually only 18 years ). She went away with a happy grin only to return a few minutes later with a different facial expression that looked like it was not in my favour. It wasn't. The only thing that saved me from weeks in the dog house was that she thought our anniversary was the day after tomorrow. So 1 million brownie points for me for remembering the right date, not sure yet how many were going to be deducted for my comment.
Old Nov 12th 2020, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Wedding anniversary tomorrow. Wife asked today what I felt like being married to her, I said it was like being married to her for 50 years ( actually only 18 years ). She went away with a happy grin only to return a few minutes later with a different facial expression that looked like it was not in my favour. It wasn't. The only thing that saved me from weeks in the dog house was that she thought our anniversary was the day after tomorrow. So 1 million brownie points for me for remembering the right date, not sure yet how many were going to be deducted for my comment.
Next year, no doubt, you'll tell her that it feels like being married to her for *60* years...

You being you, and all that. Always willing to test the voltage on the naked wire...

All the best to you, Stokkevn.
Old Nov 13th 2020, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by abner
Next year, no doubt, you'll tell her that it feels like being married to her for *60* years...

You being you, and all that. Always willing to test the voltage on the naked wire...

All the best to you, Stokkevn.
I think I have blown all my potential Brownie points last week when she was moaning about my untidy moustache, without thinking I said, "Be quite, I don't moan about yours". She does not have a moustache any more than any other woman out here has. She has been very restrained as I am still waiting for any serious repercussions which will undoubtedly turn up one day.
Old Nov 13th 2020, 6:24 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I think I have blown all my potential Brownie points last week when she was moaning about my untidy moustache, without thinking I said, "Be quite, I don't moan about yours". She does not have a moustache any more than any other woman out here has. She has been very restrained as I am still waiting for any serious repercussions which will undoubtedly turn up one day.
And when I woke up, it was Tuesday. You have to admit, a moustache line is asking for it.
Old Dec 27th 2020, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Last week I was invited to a christening, the church bit normally lasts about one and a half hours. So I volunteered for a seat at the back near the door so I could escape after 10 minutes and return, unnoticed, 5 minutes before the end as I have done before. So a quick escape and round the corner for a coffee and read the paper and then I returned, unnoticed, a short time before it was all supposed to be over, I was sat there for nearly 15 minutes before I realised the christening I was at, had finished and everyone gone on to the party and I was now at a christening of someone I did not know. Best laid plans and all that.
Old Dec 27th 2020, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Memsahib was really happy!
Old Dec 27th 2020, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
I bet Memsahib was really happy!
She was not there, she had managed to get her excuses in for not attending before I got a chance. So I was flying solo.
Old Jan 7th 2021, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Next door has taken to hanging their washing on a metal rail outside on the edge of the track, so I decided a wind-up was in order. I hung a sign up on the rail "P10 EACH" and put a jam jar on the stool and put P10 in it. It took them ages to work out nothing was missing.
Old Jan 7th 2021, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Good one! Reminds me of sometimes seeing washing draped over those long traffic signs indicating bends in the road etc .
Old Jan 7th 2021, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Next door has taken to hanging their washing on a metal rail outside on the edge of the track, so I decided a wind-up was in order. I hung a sign up on the rail "P10 EACH" and put a jam jar on the stool and put P10 in it. It took them ages to work out nothing was missing.
Time to go to P50 then...
Old Jan 7th 2021, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by abner
Time to go to P50 then...
No, think that has run its course, next doors wife not that happy but the husband thought it was hilarious and disappeared with the sign and jam jar to annoy someone else.
Old Jan 7th 2021, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

No, think that has run its course, next doors wife not that happy but the husband thought it was hilarious and disappeared with the sign and jam jar to annoy someone else.
Nah just wanted the 10 pesos buy beer and the jam jar to drink it from.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.