hotel in Boracay Island

Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

Florana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hotel in Boracay Island

Hi everyone,

Iam planning to see the wonderful Boracay Island and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a nice hotel to stay. (little gem)
I love small hotel where its not too many people but amazing services and nice white beach in my door step.

Thank you for your help

Any link to website will be fantastic
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hotel in Boracay Island

There are many places to stay from comfortable beach "huts" to the big hotel. The best bet is to avoid high season. Book into one of the nearby places, and then look around to see what suits you best.
The beach huts are usually one room, and bathroom with a fan.

I have not neen to Boracay for a long time, but now there is a jetty, and many more hotels/resorts have been built. Unfortunately as a result prices have also risen.

Caticlan can be reached by air, on the small carriers, alternatively the journey from Kalibo is 1½ hours by air-conditioned bus. Leaving a ferry journey from Caticlan to the island. By all accounts transport on the Island is better now, so no problem looking around. You are going to love it there. Paradise within Paradise.

See if anyone else has been there recently, with more up to date information, on the new small hotels, that have recently been built. It is definitely a place to look round, and find the place best suited to your needs. Ditto the Island restaurants. I was particularly fond of the Guitar Bar, with their vast range of food, I negotiated a vegi meal for myself.
Old May 2nd 2010, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Hi i do have a mate who has a hotel on the island .
Its the Turtle inn Hotel.
Nice little place less than 5 mins from boat station 3, and the beach.
I will find the link to the hotel and contact details when i get back to my office later today.

They will even meet you at the airport and bring you over to Boracay free no charge and the bar is open untill the last person leaves.
Old May 2nd 2010, 7:06 am
Just Joined

Florana is an unknown quantity at this point

great thank you. will wait on the link
Old May 2nd 2010, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Hi this is the hotel's web site.
The owner is from Good ole USA his name is Troy .
His Manager for the day to day running of the hotel is a lady called Jenny.
Full contact details can be found of the Bottom of THE ROOMS Page ok .
Enjoy.

http://www.turtleinnboracay.com/
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:22 am
Just Joined

belle4484 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello there Florana!

i've been to boracay loads of times and my favorite resort is the discovery shores. You can check out their website- www.discoverysores.com

enjoy...
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:22 am
Just Joined

belle4484 is an unknown quantity at this point

oops, sorry, it's www.discoveryshoresboracay.com