good international school

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 8:53 am
Just Joined

VINAJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default good international school

Hi,

Im moving to Manilla this Aug 2011. I wont have long to find a good school to enrol my 5 year old daughter.

Im hoping some1 can point me in the right direction. My daughter will be entering Kindergarten, and i would like to know which international schools are V good.

Are the best schools located in the centre of the city or on the outskirts?

Thanks

Vina
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 3:03 am
Just Joined

observer2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good international school

Originally Posted by VINAJ
Hi,

Im moving to Manilla this Aug 2011. I wont have long to find a good school to enrol my 5 year old daughter.

Im hoping some1 can point me in the right direction. My daughter will be entering Kindergarten, and i would like to know which international schools are V good.

Thanks

Vina
Hello Vinaj,

Get in touch with the "Brent International School" in Ortigas Manila, I am not sure if they offer Kindergarten but they have an excellent curriculum and they will advise you accordingly, it's not cheap but your daughter will get a solid grounding.

Hope this helps...
Old Sep 1st 2011, 3:02 am
Just Joined

wonderkittie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good international school

Originally Posted by VINAJ
Hi,

Thanks

Vina

Hi Vina, just chanced upon your post and I'm wondering which international school is your daughter going to? I live at the Fort and I noticed that almost all international schools are located here. Most of my neighbors' kids study at British School Manila hence I reckon it must be one of the best.