Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

European expats living in the Philippines

European expats living in the Philippines

Old Aug 23rd 2012, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: European expats living in the Philippines

I would prefer to have been called a werewolf personally.
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Could have been worse! - A Jehovah's Witness Vampire/Werewolf?
Old Aug 31st 2012, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Going back to the original post about health, i seem to drink about 5 pints of liquids every day, i am worried about diabetes, particularly with all the sweet Filipino food (well EVERY filipino food). When i return to temperate countries, i drink much less, the filipinos seem to drink 1-2 litres daily
How much liquid do you drink daily ?
I have 2 SMP , 2 pints water, 2 pints other liquid , tea, juice etc
Old Aug 31st 2012, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

You need to drink a lot more sprout. It will stop you worrying about the local women taking your money.
If diabates is a concern try San Mig Light
Old Sep 1st 2012, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for your concern, rat, here's hoping you are not in the caring professions
Old Sep 1st 2012, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

dear not read all sprout but i say i,m a wack wack my wife says dont make fun its true
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Thanks for your concern, rat, here's hoping you are not in the caring professions
I was a psychologist so you could say I was in a caring profession sprout.
I care about you and wonder if, you consider Asian women are only after your money and Western women are fat and ugly, whether you will go blind!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, going back to health issues in the Philippines, how many pints of liquid do other guys drink per day ? I drink 5-6 pints but the locals only seem to drink 1 litre
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Always more than five pints of fluid. It used to be about fifteen plus before, but in those days I drank about eight pints in the UK.

All non alcoholic might I add.
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

You need to drink enough to forget those fat, ugly western women and spend enough so you dont have money so those asian women can use their seductive ways to steal it off you!!!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tropicofcancer
Always more than five pints of fluid. It used to be about fifteen plus before, but in those days I drank about eight pints in the UK.

All non alcoholic might I add.
are you sure tropic ? That is 1 pint for every waking hour, glad to know not 15 pints of beer anyway. Saying that, there's nothing as good as SMP after returning from the palengke
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I used to have a very high fluid intake. Many moons ago I had a broken jaw wired up, and my only source of nutrition was thin liquid, about thirty-two pints a day. It had to be measured and recorded. That was for a six week period. However after that, I retained a very high daily fluid intake. Also I only slept about two hours a night, and didn't know if I was hungry or not, always thirsty though. Strange following removal of my gall-bladder three years ago, my liquid intake has fallen, I now know if I am hungry, and I sleep for six hours.

Oh my gall-bladder was removed in Chong Hua hospital, and my treatment was first class.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackbear1137
well it depends how you mean ,ive briught her some nice presants . but most of those she asked for and there for her buisness .and thats now a good little one which is enableing me to leave this .....hole of country , so im very happy with my investment in her..................i brought her a laptop six mths ago but as for lending to anyone else i have a look igive and it scares them, and me!
Hi well i hope your ok. But to call UK arsehole of a country shame on you maybe Benidorm would have been a better bet. If ever you feel the same about The Phililippines then better keep it to yourself
Old Sep 8th 2012, 11:35 am
Just Joined

roy kelly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robbo462003
Thanks for the replies folks the extra- weight issue is my trouble in coping with high humidity whenever I have visited the Phil.So I reckon its loose weight or choose a higher altitude location like Baguio where I was more comfortable.Then the issue is the 7-hour bus journey as no commercial airline seems to operate on this route for long.Decisions Decisions,lol
Try Tagaytay
Old Sep 8th 2012, 11:37 am
Just Joined

roy kelly is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know how to recieve English television here.....I spoke to a german guy who said he recieves German tele here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.