Earthquake on Luzon

Old Apr 22nd 2019, 4:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Earthquake on Luzon

I hope all our Luzon BE members and their families are safe, very sad to hear of the loss of lives and damage.
Old Apr 22nd 2019, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Earthquake on Luzon

S of S Thank you for your concern. I have a 14th floor apt on the Eastern edge of Manila and it did wobble quite violently for a few seconds. No discernible damage, building evacuated for an hour. Just enough time for a beer or two at the local LOL
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Earthquake on Luzon

we had a bit of a shake in Alabang today the college closed as they wanted to do a block by block survey inspection to ensure no danger to the students. The kids cannot believe that I just gave them extra homework