CHILD SUPPORT

Old Dec 22nd 2021, 11:11 am
Just Joined

chelle_08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CHILD SUPPORT

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL. THE COMMENTS. HONESTLY BEFORE IF SEND SUPPORT I ALWAYS SPENTS TO MY CHILDREN FOR THIER ALL NEEDS I DON'T HAVE ANY BAD HABITS. HE ALWAYS SEND US EXACT AMOUNT AND ON AND OFF IF HE WANT TO SEND HE WILL SEND FOR EXAMPLE HE DONT WANT TO SEND FOR 1 YR OR 6 MTHS I NEED TO BUDGET WHAT HE SEND FOR 1 MTH. ALL. I NEED IS HIS CHILD. SUPPORT BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE EASILY ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY SPECIALLY IN THIS PANDEMIC SEASON I DON'T HAVE WORK. I NEED TO TAKE CARE OUR KIDS.. ALL I NEED TO. KNOW REALLY IF I HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN OF THE RIGHT OF ME AND MY KIDS FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT THANK YOU. GOD BLESS
Old Dec 22nd 2021, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chelle_08
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL. THE COMMENTS. HONESTLY BEFORE IF SEND SUPPORT I ALWAYS SPENTS TO MY CHILDREN FOR THIER ALL NEEDS I DON'T HAVE ANY BAD HABITS. HE ALWAYS SEND US EXACT AMOUNT AND ON AND OFF IF HE WANT TO SEND HE WILL SEND FOR EXAMPLE HE DONT WANT TO SEND FOR 1 YR OR 6 MTHS I NEED TO BUDGET WHAT HE SEND FOR 1 MTH. ALL. I NEED IS HIS CHILD. SUPPORT BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE EASILY ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY SPECIALLY IN THIS PANDEMIC SEASON I DON'T HAVE WORK. I NEED TO TAKE CARE OUR KIDS.. ALL I NEED TO. KNOW REALLY IF I HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN OF THE RIGHT OF ME AND MY KIDS FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT THANK YOU. GOD BLESS
You've already been told you have every right to claim and get child support.
Old Dec 22nd 2021, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

. ALL I NEED TO. KNOW REALLY IF I HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN OF THE RIGHT OF ME AND MY KIDS FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT THANK YOU. GOD BLESS
Copy paste this into google: https://www.gov.uk/child-maintenance...ou-live-abroad or https://www.gov.uk/child-maintenance...h-organisation - this is a link to the government department who ensures that the absent parent pays their fair share of child maintenance. I cannot promise that they will be able to help you but it's something for you to explore for your children.

I'm not aware of any such service to cover maintenance for you personally, sorry.
Old Dec 22nd 2021, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

So the OP finally tells us he does send money, but it's not enough and not regular.

Perhaps she could now tell us what she knows of his work, income and general financial situation in the UK which has been subject to a pandemic too, worse than here, with similar effects on certain jobs, incomes and the cost of living.

She seems to be asking for a larger amount to cover a longer time. But could he send her 6 months of support in just one remittance? That would surely be at least 1,000 pounds. Let alone an amount good for one year. Of course, even if he were able, he may not want to send such large amounts.

This cannot be resolved by any outside intervention.

It could be due to poor communication, one way or both ways. eg it's possible the husband is not aware of the rise in prices here lately, so If she hasn't done it already I suggest the OP sets out her monthly spending on accommodation, utilities, food etc, divides the total by 66 and sends it to him.
Some of your bills may not be every month so just convert them to a monthly amount and add them in.

Last edited by Raffin; Dec 22nd 2021 at 9:53 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2021, 1:40 am
Just Joined

chelle_08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'M NOT ASKING LARGER AMOUNT ALL I ASK IS HELP ME FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT.. SINCE I GAVE BIRTH WITH MY 2 KIDS HE DID T HELP. ME EVEN THROUGH HOSPITAL BILLS I NEED TO PROVIDE BY MYSELF.IS THAT MY FAULT IF I ASK HIM TO HELP HIM.. HE HELP BUT IF HE WANT IT TO DO BUT IF HE DON'T WANT 1 YR OR HALF YEAR OR SO. SOMETIMES HE IS VANISHED BLOCK ME..
Old Dec 23rd 2021, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Chelle, is it want or can't? As far as you know has he got a regular income to help you?
Old Dec 26th 2021, 8:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I'M NOT ASKING LARGER AMOUNT ALL I ASK IS HELP ME FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT.. SINCE I GAVE BIRTH WITH MY 2 KIDS HE DID T HELP. ME EVEN THROUGH HOSPITAL BILLS I NEED TO PROVIDE BY MYSELF.IS THAT MY FAULT IF I ASK HIM TO HELP HIM.. HE HELP BUT IF HE WANT IT TO DO BUT IF HE DON'T WANT 1 YR OR HALF YEAR OR SO. SOMETIMES HE IS VANISHED BLOCK ME..
Can you please turn your caps lock off? Typing in all caps is considered ‘shouting’ in forum netiquette.

Thanks.