Best Authors

Old Mar 12th 2022, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best Authors

Originally Posted by Raffin
Yes, for some years I used to get mostly detective paperbacks from them,
But I have now ended up with piles of read ones in a cupboard and no one else I know wants them. I asked if they would take them/buy them back. The answer was no.
Was in same boat.. had over 100 books from Book Sale. Then I found a store that took used books, newspapers and magazines and turned them apparently into paper bags. Offloaded about 20 books to them. Found some staff in my condo building who enjoy reading so they have also been given some books. Still have 60 or so that need to find a happy home.
Old Mar 12th 2022, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freebie
Was in same boat.. had over 100 books from Book Sale. Then I found a store that took used books, newspapers and magazines and turned them apparently into paper bags. Offloaded about 20 books to them. Found some staff in my condo building who enjoy reading so they have also been given some books. Still have 60 or so that need to find a happy home.
they would be very welcome at the bureau of immigration holding pen. you need to send a hard copy request to the BI commissioner requesting permission to donate and authorisation for the camp commander to let you in.
Old Mar 12th 2022, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud of

I've actually read some of mine for the second time and enjoyed it?