Bad Guts ....

Old Jul 12th 2017, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad Guts ....

Originally Posted by Bazza070958
Just a little update ... finally yesterday been given the ok ....yippee.
Had dysentery amoebiasis for full 5 weeks (not funny) ,,, then as a result of Flagyl antibiotic I contracted Yeast Gut infection for a further 10 days (known side effect of flagyl) ... then just to make things worse 6 days ago had massive reflux which aggravated an unknown 2.5 cm Gallstone.. This lead to an ultrasound scan of my body which revealed an enlarged prostate too !!!! At that moment I wanted the ground to open up ... but luckily everything is ok .... relatively and am now on the slow road to recovery. "Its more phun in the Phili" .... really ???
How do you ( and me ) catch all these things, is it because we are sensitive to some bugs or just unlucky. I worked in Egypt for two years and had breakfast 3 or 4 times a week in a quite unsavory cafe, but served the best egg sandwich, that when we arrived he cleaned our glasses with his cloth, followed by the ash tray, the chairs we were to sit on and the frying pan and finally one day killed a cockroach crawling up the wall with a flick of, you've guessed it, the same cloth, never had a bad stomach in the whole time I was there.
I went back to Aberdeen and within the first 5 days back the last 3 were spent on the throne.
Old Aug 4th 2017, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Bazza070958 is an unknown quantity at this point

I may have found the answer at last, to my now very sensitive tummy ....
2 days ago my good lady exclaimed that the water coming out of our kitchen tap was blue!!
Yeah yeah I thought but to my amazement she was not only spot on but it was darker than I had imagined. Now just by coincidence or now not, we bought a "blue loo toilet block" and duly dumped in said cistern and after some investigation by a good friend who just happens to be a brilliant plumber, we have found that the plumbing between the toilet cistern and kitchen tap water is combined somehow. We have now rectified this with a gated valve but it does make wonder if all my troubles stem from this ??
I suppose i really should only worry when my pee is blue too !! http://britishexpats.com/forum/image...ilies/rofl.gif
Old Aug 4th 2017, 9:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose i really should only worry when my pee is blue too !!
You would be in good company, George the Third, I believe!
Old Aug 10th 2017, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Amoebic Dysentery is no joke. You should be careful with your intake of food !