airport transfers

Old May 29th 2012, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

ianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant future
Default airport transfers

im heading back to Davao this weekend and i will have to suffer the stress of transfering from T1 to T3 at NAIA.I have done this many times now but its still a stressful event due to the poor transport facilities at the airport.The problem seems even worse coming back the other way as its very hard to even find a taxi at T3!.
Canyone suggest an easy option or at least a reliable way of transferring?
Old Jun 13th 2012, 1:29 am
Just Joined

minxmort is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: airport transfers

Is it? I know there are taxis outside the T3. There the ones "yellow cab". But yeah, long line for the taxi. But what I do sometimes, from the arrival area I go upstairs i mean in the departure area, then walk myself to the exit of the departure area. There are taxis there. Cabs that drops passengers to the departure area