Latest Scam in pampanga

Old Jun 29th 2012, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

shiredevon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Latest Scam in pampanga

Apparently they now do a reverse pickpocket, where they plant drugs on you then the police who are lying in wait arrest you, i've heard $1k is the going bribe rate. aren't the police here wonderful.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice
Default Re: Latest Scam in pampanga

That one has been around in SE Asia for donkeys years. Best advice if you want to live in Angeles is stay well clear of drugs, firearms etc. There are lots of people ready to dob you in to the police in return for a small fee. I am afraid cities that are a magnet for sex tourists are also a magnet for criminals and corruption.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

shiredevon is an unknown quantity at this point

Fortunately i have no desire to live in angeles, that place is for recreational use only, hehe
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Yes Angeles and the Subic area are rife with all sorts of scams.
Old May 5th 2013, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe a year ago another story where the open coffee bars are they throw a pack at your table and then by magic the police arrive also never take a fag from anyone in fact never trust anyone there. My wife and i were there yesterday i got my bread and rolls from the German baker across to SM for the rest and then home. I leave the problems to the old farts looking for young tarts