£

Old Mar 20th 2020, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: £

Originally Posted by Andrew_AJP
My wife will also have a pension and will of course be contributing I myself don't plan on doing much I generally read I'm not a drinker or smoker lol I would like to be warm
I am currently living as a single man. I spend £600 pm. This includes everything. I have no car.. Eat out at night and enjoy a few beers in the evening. This is more than adequate. OK.. If I met some one I would hope she would be working initially until my current plight has been sorted out.

Regards
Old Mar 20th 2020, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Having seen the above I think I am going to have a serious chat with her-in-doors ref household ( meaning her spending ) budget, I am lucky if it less than P90k a month and again no rent, minimal use of the car and a few cases of beer. On the positive side ( if it really a positive ) the pound is back up to P60.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 11:37 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Having seen the above I think I am going to have a serious chat with her-in-doors ref household ( meaning her spending ) budget, I am lucky if it less than P90k a month and again no rent, minimal use of the car and a few cases of beer. On the positive side ( if it really a positive ) the pound is back up to P60.
I wouldn't worry too much. I just converted my wife's spending to Peso. She'd average P130-140 a month easily. Admittedly there are 2 minimes as well.... But even so.

But like she says. I don't know where it all goes . 😁
Old Mar 21st 2020, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

The US state department has advised all US Citizens to leave Metro Manilla and cebu because of civil unrest because of the draconian measures taken by government. Happy days

Regards
​​​​​
There's no such Advisory here? Source?

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...ippines.html#/
Old Mar 21st 2020, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedApe
There's no such Advisory here? Source?

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...ippines.html#/
You have now asked the question twice. Look at my reply when you first asked. Also you are referring to travel information.

Old Mar 21st 2020, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

That's because YOU posted the unsupported claim TWICE on a different thread.

There's nothing on the USEmbassy Website nor on their twitter feed about potentials of rioting, food shortages, and that people should try and evacuate Manila. They DO warn people not to accept claims that are supposedly from the Embassy on non-official websites, though.

https://twitter.com/usembassyph?lang=en

https://ph.usembassy.gov/health-aler...march-17-2020/
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

That's because YOU posted the unsupported claim TWICE on a different thread.

There's nothing on the USEmbassy Website nor on their twitter feed about potentials of rioting, food shortages, and that people should try and evacuate Manila. They DO warn people not to accept claims that are supposedly from the Embassy on non-official websites, though.

https://twitter.com/usembassyph?lang=en

https://ph.usembassy.gov/health-aler...march-17-2020/
Spoke to my source this morning and states it came from a good friend of his. I have known him for 5 years and trust his integrity implicitly. Which is why I post it here.

What is contained in that statement should be obvious to everyone anyway regarding the money and food shortage. People cannot get to work and many live hand to mouth. This appears to have been recognised hence the ban on hard liquor.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Mar 22nd 2020 at 2:15 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

So now it's a friend of a friend and not Mike1 or any official source from the US Embassy telling Americans to flee Luzon. IOW a rumor....justified by the old "it's obvious that"...ergo the Embassy MUST HAVE made that announcement,. Why not say the British Embassy? Or Australian High Commission?

And the idea that the US Embassy would announce that they tried to tell Duterte anything about how to run the Philippines is patently absurd.
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Now, now children this is getting a mite silly and way off topic. Everyone chill in these interesting times.
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

my monthly payment from the Uk due on friday did not arrive. something to do with local authorities blocking "£1000, if not arrived by end of the month let us know etc etc!!
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

So now it's a friend of a friend and not Mike1 or any official source from the US Embassy telling Americans to flee Luzon. IOW a rumor....justified by the old "it's obvious that"...ergo the Embassy MUST HAVE made that announcement,. Why not say the British Embassy? Or Australian High Commission?

And the idea that the US Embassy would announce that they tried to tell Duterte anything about how to run the Philippines is patently absurd.
I suggest you read my posts carefully.. I stated clearly that the Statement came from a friend of mine and no where did I suggest that MikeK1 reposted as you thought. I corrected you on that point.

Now I can now further add that the source came from his friend in the State Department and the statement was sent directly to the US embassy here. It was not made public because of political implications. The US embassy then contacted all US citizens who have been registered with them.

Now you can believe what you want.. But I have passed on information that is fair and accurate. Take it or leave it.
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 9:40 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Is the friend ex special forces by any chance? 🤔
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Is the friend ex special forces by any chance? 🤔
Hmmm.. Don't know. He claims he was a navy diver in the US military. Seen the pics. A knowledgeable man with great Integrity. He has no reason to pass fake news about as has been suggested

Regards
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 10:35 am

There are a lot of walts propping up barstools throughout SE Asia.....

It wasn't meant as a serious question!
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
There are a lot of walts propping up barstools throughout SE Asia.....

It wasn't meant as a serious question!
Weii I have to say that has gone over my head!

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.