Free tickets to Down Under Live

Old Jan 15th 2013, 4:13 pm
  #1  
Removals Specialist
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Sussex, England
Posts: 691
kirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free tickets to Down Under Live

Hi Everyone,

As an exhibitor for International Removals services at the Down Under Live expo (9th & 10th February in London) we are able to request a limited number of free tickets (worth £15) to send out to our prospective customers.

Down Under Live is the UK's biggest dedicated event for Australia and New Zealand featuring seminars throughout the day providing invaluable help and advice. Alongside the seminars the emigration expo features specialist exhibitors, experts on every aspect of the emigration process from jobs and visa's to the final details like shipping and finances. It's a great info searching and fact finding event if you're in the early stages and a great place to chat face to face to service providers if you're going through the process already. Visit http://www.downunderlive.co.uk/ for more info.

If you'd like a ticket to the expo which is at the Business Design Center in Islington just drop me a private message with your name, postal address and the number of tickets you need and i'll be happy to send them out to you - the tickets I have are limited so this will be on a first come first served basis.
kirstyp is offline  
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:42 pm
  #2  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Emmsipops is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

hi Kirsty, i would love two or four tickets (two for me and my husband (definately!!) and two for a couple who we are friends with if there are enough). cant seem to inbox you for some reason.
many thanks
Emma and matt

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 16th 2013 at 9:03 am. Reason: Please don't put email addresses on the open forum
Emmsipops is offline  
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:01 pm
  #3  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Vinylmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

Hi Kirsty,

Is it possible to get some tickets too?

Thanks in advance!
Vinylmonkey is offline  
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:03 pm
  #4  
Removals Specialist
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Sussex, England
Posts: 691
kirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

Originally Posted by Vinylmonkey View Post
Hi Kirsty,

Is it possible to get some tickets too?

Thanks in advance!
No problem, have sent you both a private message if you can respond with your details i'll get them sent out to you.
kirstyp is offline  
Old Jan 18th 2013, 2:55 pm
  #5  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
ian68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

Originally Posted by kirstyp View Post
Hi Everyone,

As an exhibitor for International Removals services at the Down Under Live expo (9th & 10th February in London) we are able to request a limited number of free tickets (worth £15) to send out to our prospective customers.

Down Under Live is the UK's biggest dedicated event for Australia and New Zealand featuring seminars throughout the day providing invaluable help and advice. Alongside the seminars the emigration expo features specialist exhibitors, experts on every aspect of the emigration process from jobs and visa's to the final details like shipping and finances. It's a great info searching and fact finding event if you're in the early stages and a great place to chat face to face to service providers if you're going through the process already. Visit http://www.downunderlive.co.uk/ for more info.

If you'd like a ticket to the expo which is at the Business Design Center in Islington just drop me a private message with your name, postal address and the number of tickets you need and i'll be happy to send them out to you - the tickets I have are limited so this will be on a first come first served basis.
Hi Kirsty,

Is it possible to get some tickets
ian68 is offline  
Old Jan 19th 2013, 9:10 pm
  #6  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
SusieG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

Hi Kirsty - if still available I would love 2 tickets if possible please?

thanks!
SusieG is offline  
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:51 am
  #7  
Removals Specialist
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Sussex, England
Posts: 691
kirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

Originally Posted by SusieG View Post
Hi Kirsty - if still available I would love 2 tickets if possible please?

thanks!
no problem, if you both send me a private message with your email address I'll have them sent over.
thanks!
kirstyp is offline  
Old Jan 21st 2013, 8:28 am
  #8  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
SusieG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

Thanks Kirsty,

Will send you a message once I've managed to post one more message somewhere

Thanks very much.
SusieG is offline  
Old Jan 21st 2013, 2:58 pm
  #9  
Removals Specialist
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Sussex, England
Posts: 691
kirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond reputekirstyp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free tickets to Down Under Live

Originally Posted by SusieG View Post
Thanks Kirsty,

Will send you a message once I've managed to post one more message somewhere

Thanks very much.
Hi everyone, i've now sent out my allocation of tickets but if you're still interested in attending head over to the down under live website and you can buy tickets online. Hope everyone enjoys the event and finds it useful!
kirstyp is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.