Best way to ship from UK to USA

Old Aug 29th 2017, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

JonJones12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best way to ship from UK to USA

What are the options and the best way to ship items from the UK to the USA?
Old Aug 29th 2017, 3:14 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best way to ship from UK to USA

It depends on how much stuff you're shipping, how quickly you need it moved, exactly where in the US/world you are going, and of course your budget.

You can use the Royal Mail or a courier such as UPS for a few boxes, or one of the "excess baggage" companies.

I have used a freight forwarder a couple of times for a half a dozen to a dozen boxes of books and tools.

Or you can use an international shipper if you have a home full of stuff i.e. including furniture. That can be using a whole container (20ft/1,100cuft or 40ft/2.200 cuft), or a shared container if you don't need a whole one.
Old Aug 29th 2017, 11:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Best way to ship from UK to USA

Apologies Pulaski.
The chap was posting to access the PM system so your time has been wasted.
Not my area but I will close the thread.