Go Back  British Expats > Partner Forums > Overseas Money Transfer – Ask the experts
Reload this Page >

Canada to UK - frequent money transfers

Canada to UK - frequent money transfers

Old May 31st 2012, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sunny, sunny Eastbourne UK, was Nova Scotia, Canada
ramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant future
Default Canada to UK - frequent money transfers

We will be moving back to the UK from Canada soon, and will want to transfer pension money from Canada on a regular basis.

Please can you explain the different options available to do this. We were charged so much the last time by RBC (we wired money from RBC to Moneycorp. Apparently RBC use a 3rd party bank, who also charged a fee).

Can you recommend a bank who does not charge transfer fees, or can we set up online transfers with you and send CAD to a CAD account in the UK and then get Moneycorp to exchange the funds ...(I think I can set up a CAD account with you ? ) .
Would be grateful for suggestions .
Thanks
Old May 31st 2012, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Sarah Davie is just really niceSarah Davie is just really niceSarah Davie is just really niceSarah Davie is just really niceSarah Davie is just really niceSarah Davie is just really niceSarah Davie is just really niceSarah Davie is just really nice
Default Re: Canada to UK - frequent money transfers

Hi

Many thanks for your message.

Please send your details by private message; ID number if you have it or email address.

I will check your account and respond appropriately.

Many thanks

Sarah
Old May 31st 2012, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sunny, sunny Eastbourne UK, was Nova Scotia, Canada
ramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant future
Default Re: Canada to UK - frequent money transfers

Originally Posted by Sarah Davie
Hi

Many thanks for your message.

Please send your details by private message; ID number if you have it or email address.

I will check your account and respond appropriately.

Many thanks

Sarah
Thanks , I have sent PM.