Wanganui

Old Apr 13th 2010, 12:28 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanganui

Wanted to give you Karma but couldn't so will say "great, good on ya!" instead.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:52 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lardyl
Wanted to give you Karma but couldn't so will say "great, good on ya!" instead.
Thankyou xxxx
Old Apr 17th 2010, 2:26 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I think that Love30stm story is a great one for the forum.

Here is someone who has struggled to settle and not been shy about saying so, but has shown grit & carried on regardless. She has had some very down times but finally it has started to come right for her and she hasn't been shy to tell us all about this turn-around.. Good on her I say. I thank her for sharing & I do hope that this year 2010 proves to be a happy one for her and all her family.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 4:13 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
I think that Love30stm story is a great one for the forum.

Here is someone who has struggled to settle and not been shy about saying so, but has shown grit & carried on regardless. She has had some very down times but finally it has started to come right for her and she hasn't been shy to tell us all about this turn-around.. Good on her I say. I thank her for sharing & I do hope that this year 2010 proves to be a happy one for her and all her family.
Thankyou so much xxxx
Old Apr 18th 2010, 2:19 am

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
Just want to say been in Wanganui since July 2007 and from all the ups and downs I'm glad to say am loving wangas now, I have a new job, new friends and Michael Laws is improving the area! It's a nice place not like it used to be and I am not planning to move away! We are near to palmy and the new wonderful shopping mall. Life is good
Glad you are settling in and starting to love NZ Best of luck!