Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

Update from Bookemjano

Update from Bookemjano

Old Oct 12th 2013, 4:13 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Update from Bookemjano

We're still here, happy and healthy, despite the earthquakes! I come on here and have a look around every now and then, usually when the homesickness hits so that I can see all the joy and optimism of people going through that process and get reminded of what we went through and how much we achieved.

Strange to think that was all eight years ago. It seemed to take forever but looking back it happened really quickly. No regrets, just the occasional deep sigh .....
Old Oct 12th 2013, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any original posters out there ?

Originally Posted by bookemjano
We're still here, happy and healthy, despite the earthquakes! I come on here and have a look around every now and then, usually when the homesickness hits so that I can see all the joy and optimism of people going through that process and get reminded of what we went through and how much we achieved.

Strange to think that was all eight years ago. It seemed to take forever but looking back it happened really quickly. No regrets, just the occasional deep sigh .....
Nice to see you again. Five years since your last post, you must be just getting on with enjoying living in NZ like the silent majority! Joy and optimism, careful, you'll be shot down in flames for that
Old Oct 12th 2013, 3:10 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello stranger! So nice to see you!!
Old Oct 13th 2013, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodlea
you must be just getting on with enjoying living in NZ like the silent majority! Joy and optimism, careful, you'll be shot down in flames for that
Old Oct 13th 2013, 6:50 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update from Bookemjano

Hey! Welcome back, glad things are still working out! Dont leave it another 5 years before we hear from you!

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Nice to see you again. Five years since your last post, you must be just getting on with enjoying living in NZ like the silent majority! Joy and optimism, careful, you'll be shot down in flames for that
Steady on now! There's a new sheriff in town now.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 9:52 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Update from Bookemjano

Ooh look at that, I got my own thread! Very privileged, might call in more often.