Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

IT took 4 1/2 years but ...................

IT took 4 1/2 years but ...................

Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:33 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IT took 4 1/2 years but ...................

Some good friend of ours brought us acard last night that says it all about your dreams and goals and it read.

To Accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act .

Anotole France
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:00 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fooferfish
we would like to sale this in years to come and buy a 20ft luxury coach and tour NZ, OZ and into Europe, what a way to go, well thats the plan we hope will happen.
nice

Dewb
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:21 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Well thought i had better update this thread,

Been here in the countryside for over 3 months now, but seems like years !! Have dug a pond and started to landscape it, but just into the landscaping the Hilux truck we have had for years cracked its head arrghh so we had a bill of $3.5k to repair it, its worth doing, but came at the wrong time, we were planning a holiday to OZ but oh well another time ay ! Have traded my van in for a Suzuki Swift sport, my wife got a job at the Prison where i work and in the new Drugs treatment unit as a facilitator and Counsellor, and has just done a week, so the new car was so we can travel together and use one car and its cheaper to run than the van, I also have moved to the High security unit and have been there a month now, its more challenging than i thought and you have to deal with the worst of them, i dont work nights any more and our shifts are 8-5 and that suits me fine, last week i had one chap mouth off at me and i thought it was going to end up in a take him to the floor and hand cuff him mission, but he calmed down and became compliant, never had much comfrontation before in my life, but this goes with the territory, i m sure i will get harder to it all, most of them are like kids lol.

The in-laws loved then new place and had a relaxing time, the weather also held for some time so that was a bonus , them leaving again does not get any easier the wfie said, i was at work on shift, i think they enjoyed themselves even more so out here in the wops than they did when we were in town, we did a few day trips out, but most days were spent at home just chilling .

Well thats my wee update.

Nige
Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:56 am

pestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the rough

glad it's working out mate well done to Karla as well!

time for a few update pic's of the new pond!

you had much time to practice with that gun of yours yet!!

Toni is on call next weekend so maybe a catch up is due in a couple of weekends time curry nite sound good?

cheers

george
Old Apr 12th 2010, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Great update Nige...scary stuff re the prison but only to be expected I suppose.

Also great to see you back on BE George!