Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

Three years in already!

Three years in already!

Old Feb 7th 2014, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

janiejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Three years in already!

Coming out of lurking to post my update.
Not much has changed since last year really, we've still got jobs, and still live in our nice rental.

We've had a holiday back to Wales, I was looking forward to going and seeing my friends and family, but I missed New Zealand, so was glad to get back here. Flying into Wellington felt like coming home.

We've seen some more of the country, on our tramping trips (OH has a Flickr account, you can see his pics here, if you're interested), and when we got back to Welly, we adopted a senior cat from the rescue, so that's our big news for this year.

We keep being asked if we're here to stay, we don't know the answer to that, but we're here for now, and that's good enough for us.
Old Feb 7th 2014, 10:28 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Three years in already!

Thanks for thinking to update us Janiejones.

Who knows what a future holds eh? Pleased to read NZ will do it for you at the moment.

Pic of the pusscat please.