Still here!

Old Jan 21st 2016, 3:28 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Still here!

This time three years ago we were on our way to NZ! Sunny (and shakey) old Christchurch for us. Having a blast exploring NZ, which I'm convinced will take us a life time! There's always something we want to do somewhere! Next on the list is the Central Otago Rail Trail, which I've been wanting to do for ages. The Hogs Back Track is on the to-do list as well as a trip to Hokitika.

Other activities include buying a house, tearing out the garden and starting again. I must say the garden is looking great at the moment, I'm a wee bit proud that we've done it all We've been right into the whole veggie patch thing and have quite a good sized one now. Currently drowning in courgettes and radishes but such is life!

We bought a couple of kittens about three days after moving in (couldn't wait any longer!) If they're not chasing butterflies in the garden they will be rolling around in the mud or clucking at birds on the fence. Both super sweet cats

I've started my own business from home, which is going great. Love working from home. Not having to deal with irritating colleagues with silly ideas about how to run the place truly is a blessing

Other than that not much more to report! Both love living here, wouldn't want to be any where else!
Old Jan 21st 2016, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Re: Still here!

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
This time three years ago we were on our way to NZ! Sunny (and shakey) old Christchurch for us. Having a blast exploring NZ, which I'm convinced will take us a life time! There's always something we want to do somewhere! Next on the list is the Central Otago Rail Trail, which I've been wanting to do for ages. The Hogs Back Track is on the to-do list as well as a trip to Hokitika.

Other activities include buying a house, tearing out the garden and starting again. I must say the garden is looking great at the moment, I'm a wee bit proud that we've done it all We've been right into the whole veggie patch thing and have quite a good sized one now. Currently drowning in courgettes and radishes but such is life!

We bought a couple of kittens about three days after moving in (couldn't wait any longer!) If they're not chasing butterflies in the garden they will be rolling around in the mud or clucking at birds on the fence. Both super sweet cats

I've started my own business from home, which is going great. Love working from home. Not having to deal with irritating colleagues with silly ideas about how to run the place truly is a blessing

Other than that not much more to report! Both love living here, wouldn't want to be any where else!
What a lovely update, thank you!
Old Jan 21st 2016, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful in the Waimakariri isn't it! And I agree it will take a lifetime to see all of NZ - so much hidden away, need a 4 x 4 camper van to get off the beaten track!
Old Jan 26th 2016, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for posting this. I'll be starting up my own business too if all goes well and it's great to read a happy story.