Probation period.

Old Mar 17th 2014, 3:58 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Probation period.

Today we have been in NZ for 2 years. I can now send off for our Permanent stickers hoping the nightmare of me being on a plane having to go back will go away for ever. Bloody hell we should have come here years ago...........:drinkingwi ne:
Old Mar 17th 2014, 8:44 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Probation period.

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Today we have been in NZ for 2 years. I can now send off for our Permanent stickers hoping the nightmare of me being on a plane having to go back will go away for ever. Bloody hell we should have come here years ago...........:drinkingwi ne:
Well done! You aren't alone with that nightmare! I used to dream that I was back in the UK, didn't have a valid visa for NZ and had to stay

Cheers
Old Mar 17th 2014, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

skybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud of

Congratulations Stormer dosent time fly, as you say i wish we had done it years ago, wouldn't have got this view drinking a pint in Kenilworth
Attached Thumbnails Probation period.-005.jpg  
Old Mar 17th 2014, 10:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Time flies when you're having fun eh?

Congrats to the both of you. It certainly sounds like you have made the perfect move for you and yours.

Here is to many happy years ahead.
Old Mar 17th 2014, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

britsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skybluestu
Congratulations Stormer dosent time fly, as you say i wish we had done it years ago, wouldn't have got this view drinking a pint in Kenilworth

Kenilworth yay, Abbey Fields when it snowed, sledging down those slopes, with dog and kid in tow, good memories.
Old Mar 18th 2014, 6:11 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup Kenilworth UK is a place in distant past and will stay there! together with the thousand houses the Government say they have to build
Old Mar 18th 2014, 8:08 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Stormer999 Hope everything goes smoothly for you. Its lovely to hear you've found your paradise Enjoy.
Old Mar 18th 2014, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by pippalonghorn
Good luck Stormer999 Hope everything goes smoothly for you. Its lovely to hear you've found your paradise Enjoy.
Thanks Pipps. NZ is paradise for all of us olders who have seen it and done it and are now content with our own company. Best of luck wherever you end up...just be sure to research before you finalise as there is no such thing as a bargain anywhere
p.s I have a two bedroom bungalow for sale in Kenilworth....downside it is up for £360k....NZ$690k.....NZ mortgage to pay!
Old Mar 18th 2014, 11:06 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Pipps. NZ is paradise for all of us olders who have seen it and done it and are now content with our own company. Best of luck wherever you end up...just be sure to research before you finalise as there is no such thing as a bargain anywhere
p.s I have a two bedroom bungalow for sale in Kenilworth....downside it is up for £360k....NZ$690k.....NZ mortgage to pay!
Oi, less of the old, we are younguns and NZ is paradise for us too
Old Mar 18th 2014, 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Oi, less of the old, we are younguns and NZ is paradise for us too
Remember back to being 16 years old I bet you thought 21 year olds were ancient
Old Mar 19th 2014, 12:58 am
`

. NZ is paradise for all of us olders who have seen it and done it and are now content with our own company.
Not all of us, you older rascal.

It's fine & dandy for now but paradise, to me, it ain't. I'm not done with seeing it and doing it. Although I might need some pep up pills if I ever get to seeing and doing again.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:31 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am mid-30s but the kids have got the better of me and I can only handle "seeing it and doing it" between the hours of 8am and 7pm and I need my own bed and a decent coffee.

I didn't realise it was common to have those weird dreams of getting trapped out of NZ. I had them heaps when we first moved out here, and again when we went to Oz. Dear little NZ; not paradise, but certainly a safe, quiet harbour
Old Mar 19th 2014, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Brill news for you Stormer, love your positivity, it's very infectious.

On a side note, BB are you only mid-30s? So wise, and yet so young. Not sure why but I imagined you being a bit older not sure why, thought your kids were quite old.

Anyway.....
Old Mar 19th 2014, 9:33 pm
`

Originally Posted by dannigirl

On a side note, BB are you only mid-30s? So wise, and yet so young.
I totally agree. Not sparing her blushes, from what she writes she has a stunning intellect IMVHO.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:24 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

I did feel myself blush deeply reading that, BEVS! And I don't blush often

Yes, my husband and I met in late teens and our first daughter put in an early appearance soon after.

PS don't forget: I'm not that wise cos we sold a 4-bedroom home in the best area of Cambridge East *just* before the market locally rose dramatically

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.