Nearly 5 years

Old Mar 28th 2015, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Nearly 5 years

We have lived and loved being in Auckland for the last 5 years. Starting from scratch we have bulit up a great life, lovley house, enjoyable jobs, friends and social life....
Unfortunately we are now uprooting and moving to Aus. Matt's job will be no more come June, but his company have made him a great offer, which means relocating to Brisbane.
Very mixed feelings. Daunted by the thought of starting from scratch again..
I'm going to miss this beautiful country :/
Jacqui
Old Mar 29th 2015, 8:47 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearly 5 years

enjoy your next adventure
Old Mar 30th 2015, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nearly 5 years

Good luck in Oz, and as I told my kids when we were moving to NZ, this is a new chapter in our book of life