Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

My 2 years in Christchurch

My 2 years in Christchurch

Old Oct 23rd 2015, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

UktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant future
Default Re: My 2 years in Christchurch

Well done mate.
Old Dec 7th 2015, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Nice to hear of a success story

I visited CHCH first time over the anniversary weekend and it's a lovely place (except the CBD and eastern suburbs) Love the wide streets, parks and it feels like a big city. And you're about what's on offer on it's doorstep.

Had i visited CHCH on my holiday i'd have opted for that city. But i would have had to live through the quakes
Old Jun 15th 2016, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Nice one Paddy. Great to see you are still loving it here..
Im sure you are sampling all the newer bars that are springing up in ChCh, bet your over the Bog etc.. Keep on living the dream mate, good luck to ya.
Old Jun 15th 2016, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute

I love my rock and roll city - CBD seems to be taking some huge steps forward.

We've just had 4 new food joints open up very centrally for the new office buildings, the Bridge of Remembrance has opened as has the tram tracks outside what will be the new Terraces when that opens. The buildings either side of Cashel Mall are sprouting, the new Justice precinct is sprouting. And the Great Hall is opening this weekend

It's great - I feel like I'm visiting a new place every time I venture in.