British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   NZ Update (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nz-update-146/)
-   -   It's back on! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nz-update-146/its-back-664741/)

Perry Groves Apr 19th 2010 8:51 pm

It's back on!

We have decided to resurrect our move to NZ. We have until June to send our passports to get the Blue stickers, then comes the house sale etc. So lock up your Kakapo's we're coming over!

scrubbedexpat094 Apr 19th 2010 9:04 pm

Re: It's back on!

HURRAH! :thumbsup:

BEVS Apr 19th 2010 9:07 pm

^ ^Wot she said ^ ^.

Those kakapo obviously have pulling appeal.

RobDon Apr 19th 2010 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 8508266)
HURRAH! :thumbsup:

Ditto the above :thumbup:

Genesis Apr 19th 2010 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by Perry Groves (Post 8508235)
We have decided to resurrect our move to NZ. We have until June to send our passports to get the Blue stickers, then comes the house sale etc. So lock up your Kakapo's we're coming over!

Good on you. Life is too short aye? Where will you be headed and what will you guys be doing? Are there small people in the mix? An animal perchance?:thumbup:

MnB Apr 20th 2010 6:28 am

Hey ...great news!! :fingerscrossed: hope your new plans go smoothly and you'll soon be settled in NZ.
B x

Dewb09 Apr 20th 2010 6:35 am

:eek: thats brilliant news Perry :thumbsup: Good luck with the house sale, hope all goes well for you :thumbsup:

DEwb

127luton Apr 20th 2010 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Perry Groves (Post 8508235)

Good Luck on that!!!
:)
Berni

AngelaandJim Apr 20th 2010 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by 127luton (Post 8509362)
Good Luck on that!!!
:)
Berni

ditto the above :fingerscrossed:

j19fmm Apr 20th 2010 6:18 pm

Great news, good luck :)

Perry Groves Apr 20th 2010 7:09 pm

Thanks everyone, I will be coming over with wife and 2 kids. No animals, hope to find a few other there!:)

Droidling Apr 22nd 2010 3:39 pm

Good luck Perry,
What tipped you over the edge then ?
I hope to return some day,best of British to you.
By the way you have impeccible taste in Football (get used to saying Soccer)teams,although we've had a rough ride of late ... in Arsene we trust !!

Perry Groves Apr 22nd 2010 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by Droidling (Post 8514495)
Good luck Perry,
What tipped you over the edge then ?
I hope to return some day,best of British to you.
By the way you have impeccible taste in Football (get used to saying Soccer)teams,although we've had a rough ride of late ... in Arsene we trust !!

What tipped me over the edge? Everything! No, I had some doubts in the past, but I want to give it a go. Nothing wrong with the U.K. but time for a change.....in Arsene we trust, if he gets some more players in!

sirplug Apr 23rd 2010 12:47 am

Originally Posted by Perry Groves (Post 8515243)
What tipped me over the edge? Everything! No, I had some doubts in the past, but I want to give it a go. Nothing wrong with the U.K. but time for a change.....in Arsene we trust, if he gets some more players in!

Nice One!

Better to try it and know it did / didn't work than forever think.....what if?....:thumbsup:

aalls73 Apr 26th 2010 1:36 am

Personally we decided to go for it at the end of the day "Life is what you make it" and if you don't do it you'll only be sat there in 5 years time thinking what if!!!

Go for it it's a beautiful part of the world but by no means is it easy, but then that's life i guess " You get out what you put in" and if your determined then it'll work.
Whereabouts are you heading??

Originally Posted by Perry Groves (Post 8515243)