Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

I'm a Kiwi from Aotearoa, bigger than a sparrow and smaller than a Moa

I'm a Kiwi from Aotearoa, bigger than a sparrow and smaller than a Moa

Old Nov 21st 2013, 2:10 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm a Kiwi from Aotearoa, bigger than a sparrow and smaller than a Moa

Its official, lardy is now a NZ citizen after shaking Len Brown's hand at Orewa College the other night (and wiping it afterwards), affirming that I will obey Queenie and singing the anthem. Then off to the Pioneer for a beer with me fishin and footy mates.

Was a bit of a difficult route to get here but made it in the end. Pity kids weren't there to see it all.

Suppose now I can go back to being a bad boy, speeding, not paying the IRD, and then skip off to Aussie once the passport comes through ---- NOT
Old Nov 21st 2013, 8:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: I'm a Kiwi from Aotearoa, bigger than a sparrow and smaller than a Moa

Congrats to you.

It doesn't matter the journey. It matters that you are now here.

I do hope you appreciate the humour here.
Old Nov 21st 2013, 4:28 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a Kiwi from Aotearoa, bigger than a sparrow and smaller than a Moa

Originally Posted by lardyl
Suppose now I can go back to being a bad boy, speeding, not paying the IRD, and then skip off to Aussie once the passport comes through ---- NOT
Don't forget to wear your gumboots to the gym ! I don't suppose you'll be calling them Wellington Boots from now on.
Old Nov 21st 2013, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the club
Old Nov 22nd 2013, 8:19 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys and yeah I am still rather mentally conflicted when I pull on the Dunlop safety boots for work, which is maybe why it's mainly french rigger boots for kickin' ash hereabouts.........pity the kids, mind, who stll often repeat theirselves with their words having one vowel sound and then another.
And yes the BE sense of humour is not lost here - most of the time -
And while we're on there's a big "thank you" to Miss L for her help and support over the past 18 months.
See you soon babe, you know who you are
Old Nov 22nd 2013, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lardyl;11003585]Thanks guys and yeah I am still rather mentally conflicted when I pull on the Dunlop safety boots for work, which is maybe why it's mainly french rigger boots for kickin' ash hereabouts.........pity the kids, mind, who stll often repeat theirselves with their words having one vowel sound and then another.
And yes the BE sense of humour is not lost here - most of the time -
And while we're on there's a big "thank you" to Miss L for her help and support over the past 18 months.
See you soon babe, you know who you are [/QUOTE

Congratulations, did you read in the fine print that you must now become an active All Black supporter.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:06 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
Congratulations, did you read in the fine print that you must now become an active All Black supporter.
lol
thank you
Old Dec 6th 2013, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet as.

One question;

Did you sing the Maroi verse?
Old Dec 6th 2013, 1:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You sing both . One after the other.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 4:07 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats sweet as