Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

3 Years - Where Did That Go?!

3 Years - Where Did That Go?!

Old Apr 28th 2010, 4:59 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Years - Where Did That Go?!

Originally Posted by bolton1
Heeeyyy Fairy Lady are you feelin the lurve here for you !! I am much more interested in the BIG birthday and expect to be told all details on Friday before you bog off again
I know ... 21, I can't believe it!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nukiwi
A very positive post despite your recent separation. It sounds like you have some great friends to give support

Keep up the good work and hope you and the kids continue to love NZ
Hi AL, I too concur with the above. Life starts at 40 aye? Mine cetainly did!! I wish you all the best in the next 30 years of life in kiwiland..come see us if you are ever moseying thru' the town. Best wishes, Dom.
Old May 1st 2010, 12:52 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

To a fantastic thread!!!

Thanks AmLoo!

xxx
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto to everything said by everyone else!! Sorry about the separation tho. Hope all your dreams come true Bevissa xx
Old May 27th 2010, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

wow what an amazing post and to be so positive - sounds like you've been through a lot and have still come up smiling. Despite some of the posts on these forum I'm still convinced NZ is the way to go and all the posts I've read from you really help reinforce that so thank you too for being positive and balanced! happy 40th year too (hope I manage to be as upbeat after 3 years )