2 years today

Old Jun 21st 2010, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2 years today

Today (21st june) was the day two years ago that we left the uk for NZ.
Despite some initial bouts of homesickness which passed
fairly quickly i have had no thoughts or longing to returning to the uk.
Some things about NZ piss me off but not to the extent that other things
in the uk did that made it unbearable for live there any longer.
I now see NZ as the place where i live and i'm happy here but its not home.
where home is i dont know yet but it definately isnt anywhere in NZ or the uk.
I guess i'm fine for now and am not thinking about leaving but i know at some
point i'm going to get itchy feet again. I guess i'm just a wandering pickey at heart.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2 years today

Congratulations on your two year anniversary.

I hope you have mentioned moving again to your darling good lady and arent keeping it all to yourself.

I hope you find the place you can call 'home' soon x

Psycho x
Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Col Best you don't wander off elsewhere before I've had my beer x
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

not going anywhere yet but ros is worried i'm going to run off to
france or germany