Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

10 years and still here

10 years and still here

Old Jan 17th 2023, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of
Default 10 years and still here

Hi All,

been a while, been that long i forgot password to log in.

well, it was 10 years for us 2 on 15th. Still alive and almost kicking. More Aches and pains,

Psciriotal Arthritis, Oestio Arthritis, Sleep Apnia and the list grows longer....

still in Whangarei. moved on to 3rd Company work wise. still travelling around fixing things. settled in now with this as last company before i retire.

last time was about In Laws overstaying due to health matters, getting kicked out 2 years ago, well they managed to return for another 4 month stint.

think thats enuf for now.....

Ian.
Old Mar 29th 2023, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

springbeeagain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 10 years and still here

Congratulations! I see this is an older post so in case you still have a password, how do you find Whangarei